Latex at work

Pass the talc powder please!
newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Latex at work

Unread post by newbie91 »

Has anyone worn latex under normal clothes at work? It's always been something I wanted to do but not sure just yet...Has anyone tried it? Did anyone suspect? Was the latex smell enough to attract suspicion?

rubbergagged
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by rubbergagged »

HiYes, on numerous occasions!   There are two give-aways - the smell as the rubber warms up (I have worn rubber pants, bra and once, a complete catsuit) and the noise as the rubber 'rustles' - particularly when wearing rubber pants.  The other problem is that sweat starts to appear on one's clother - around the crutch area with pants and with a bra, across the breast area.I wear rubber gloves in the open as my excuse is that I have got a bad rash and don't want to damage the skin further.

vacman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by vacman »

clingfilm is something i have done on may a time use a hair dryer to shrink wrap it on then it is quite and no one hears it under your clothes plus you can take it off when it gets to hot and bin it so you do not have the rubber colthes to carry round at work .a rubber cat suit is ok but it does tend to get to hot after a while .

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

Ok well I still haven't had the guts to do this so I have just decided to wear some latex under my clothes around the house and see how long I can go before it becomes too obvious.Only problem I can think of is the fact I have some latex brifes but they are slightly too big so are loose around the belly area.newbie912010-10-23 11:07:00

BishopFan1
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BishopFan1 »

Two words:  Dreaded White Stuff!!! 

mummysboy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mummysboy »

[quote="BishopFan1"]Two words:  Dreaded White Stuff!!! [/quote]That's three

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

I was going to do this today as im alone in the office all day but latex briefs are not very comfy under normal clothes... probably because they are slightly too big.Im thinking perhaps a latex vest or something would be better.

r6is200
Chair Bound

Unread post by r6is200 »

Not quite work but i did wear my catsuit christmas shopping. It was fun and because it was my first time a found it quite exciting

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

I'll bet that attracted a lot of interest in Oxford!

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="r6is200"]Not quite work but i did wear my catsuit christmas shopping. It was fun and because it was my first time a found it quite exciting [/quote]Under normal clothing?

r6is200
Chair Bound

Unread post by r6is200 »

Yes under normal cloths lol