Latex Catsuit with condoms!

Pass the talc powder please!
Brazil Leather
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Latex Catsuit with condoms!

Unread post by Brazil Leather »

Hi everybody?Has anyone seen this?http://www.latexxxfetish.com/gallery/pupett/g3/ There is one like this for sale on eBay:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MEWAX:ITI wish my wife was into it, so I could buy one for each of us...They've sold 6 already! Is anyone here one of the lucky buyers? If positive, what is it like?Regards,  BL.

Brazil Leather
Tightly Hogtied

Sorry, I messed up with the post, it all links to the Puppet's page. Here is the link to eBay:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :ITRegards,   BL.

harpie
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by harpie »

Spam fritters anyone?

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

Looks useful. It says "condoms" but it looks reusable...I guess you invert the "condoms" and clean the inside-turned-outside? Definitely makes the guy's job easier if the "condoms" are just as safe as real condoms.

bluepintoid
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bluepintoid »

How surprisingly useful...yet intimidating. I have not used one of those suits, but I'm definitely intrigued.

pandorasub
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pandorasub »

Ok maybe this is a silly question...but how does one breathe on one of those? I don't see airholes...

Provided one could breathe safely, it seems like a very intriguing idea...

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

If you look carefully, you can see holes for the nose, like nostrils. Would be hard breathing but no worse than some other hoods, I'd guess.

So...by "intriguing idea" does that mean it goes on the dream shopping list should we ever have money to burn?

I see two problems with the design and perhaps someone who has tried it (or makes it) can answer these problems. The first is the mouth condom seems like it would be very vulnerable to teeth/mouth when not in use and therefore be accidentally chewed or bitten. The second is that the condoms can be entered without entering the wearer and it would seem harder to get in the condom AND in the woman...unless the condom end is pushed into the holes.

But yeah, IF I had the money and the girlfriend was willing to wear it, I'd have some fun with it. Seems like it is very good for turning a sub into a toy for the master's enjoyment.

Brazil Leather
Tightly Hogtied

The "condoms" are definitelly reusable, as they are integrated to the catsuit. The nose holes allow for breathing.As for the way of getting in it, I guess the willing lady would have to put it up to the thighs, insert the condoms with the help of 2 vibrators, and then finishng doing it. As for the mouth condom not being damaged when not in use, I suggest a penis gag!Only if my wife were into bondage as I am... I'm still considering buying one with no hood and vagina condom only.Regards,   BL.

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="Brazil" Leather] The "condoms" are definitelly reusable, as they are integrated to the catsuit. The nose holes allow for breathing.
As for the way of getting in it, I guess the willing lady would have to put it up to the thighs, insert the condoms with the help of 2 vibrators, and then finishng doing it. As for the mouth condom not being damaged when not in use, I suggest a penis gag!
Only if my wife were into bondage as I am... I'm still considering buying one with no hood and vagina condom only.
Regards,
   BL.[/quote]

Willing lady...or submissive ordered to put it on...

I think I'm gonna have some sexy fantasies about this suit...and I'm not even a big fan of latex...can I please have a stack of money magically rain from the sky so I can buy one and put my girlfriend in it?

(Not that I would ever wear it but I wonder if a variation can be used by submissive males where you have the mouth condom and the anal condom but the third condom extends out and covers the erect phallus for a partner to use. I'm sure dozens of people on this forum would go for something like that.)knotseraph2010-01-13 15:00:23

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

I was wondering how long it would take for someone else to come up with that idea.

Brazil Leather
Tightly Hogtied

Knotseraph, I would certaily wear one of these! They can make one for men, as someone asked!I read a story once where a woman was wearing what was called a "pussy suit", that was described almost as this piece. But this is the firs time i see it for real.I even could spare the money for it, but my wife would never get into it...Regards,   BL

Brazil Leather
Tightly Hogtied

They've sold 12 of these beauties up to now... Hasn't anybody here bought one? I really would like to here from someone what it actually looks like...I have even been dreaming about me inside one, for real.Regards,   BL

soragesum
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by soragesum »

GOD.. I LOVE this catsuit!!   Ever since I first laid eyes on it, I knew I had to have it.I already have the condom hood which I love and I want to get the suit.This is for my realdoll.   Yes.. I desire to bind my realdoll, a rubber woman (silicon actually) and who can't move anyway,  in head to toe latex, and then bind her with leather, ropes, cuffs and chains on top of that. I'm just crazy that way..

Brazil Leather
Tightly Hogtied

Not just you, not just you...Regards,  BL.

soragesum
Unfettered Newbie

Coming from china, and at such a relativly low cost, you always have to be careful and remember that you get what you pay for.

I know that china can produce quality goods, but that's usually when there is an outside company that is partnering with the Chinese manufacturer to produce the goods, where the outside company is ultimatly the judge of the quality of the product that will bear there name. Still doesn't mean there's still a lot of crap being made and sold under the almighty banner of "everyday low prices".   But you REALLY have to watch out when there is no outside force that is controlling the quality of something comming out of china.. You really have no idea what you are going to get. And if you don't like it... Good luck in returning it.

The condom hood that I bought, I purchased from Simon O in Germany. Just the hood itself was about $150, and with the sucky exchange rate, push the price of the hood alone to almost the cost of this entire catsuits with a hood. However, I can surely vouch for the high quality of Simon Os products. Plus you can custmize the mask any way you want (open eyes, closed, cat eyes, ponytail, perferated eyes, condom mouth, fellatio mouth open mouth closed mouth and do on), also you can choose from abot adozen different latex colors for the mask and any trim. And best of all.. There is an option for a locking buckle. That alone is worth the cost. Nothing like not only putting your sub/slave in a latex catsuits such as this, but being able to lock her in it!

and no.. I have no affiliation with Simon O. Just wanted to point out "let the buyer beware"

Nyckname
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Nyckname »

[quote="knotseraph"]Looks useful. It says "condoms" but it looks reusable...I guess you invert the "condoms" and clean the inside-turned-outside?...[/quote]Ever see an inflatable sex doll? Same concept. Although I imagine there're guys out there who use the dolls until a seam gives without ever cleaning them.

larvatusprodeo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by larvatusprodeo »

I have joined the forum to reply to this thread, some people who use this forum will know me from Fetlife etc. The Chinese eBay vendor is using a picture of Pupett wearing an outfit made for her by Jazzy Fashion, NOT a picture of whatever it is they send to you if you pay them $220.Here is Pupett in the suit on her site: http://www.pupett.com/guest_ic/newsarc_ ... month=2She credits Jazzy fashion on her preview page. Jazzy fashion have added the total enclosure suit to their online shop here is a link to the relevant frame: http://www.jazzy-shop.com/s01.php?shopi ... =aa&bnr=44 . They charge 355 euros for it. Copying other peoples designs is bad, stealing pics of the designs you are copying and thereby misrepresenting what the customer will be getting for their money is despicable. I think it would be very optimistic to gamble on the copy being of acceptable quality... if one seriously expected a partner to spend time in the suit, one should be willing to pay for the quality materials, design and construction of the genuine article. I should think it highly unlikely the eBay vendor has even seen the real article to copy it.PS. The condom sleeves are much thicker latex than a regular disposable condom. The whole suit needs to be cleaned and looked after very carefully. I imagine Jazzy Fashions would repair their product if needs be.

soragesum
Unfettered Newbie

I certainly wouldn't order anything from them now knowing that isn't even a photo of the product you are ordering but is a stolen picture!

Brazil Leather
Tightly Hogtied

I knew they were using pictures from Puppet's site, and not pictures from the actual product. That's why I would like to hear from a buyer what it's really like. There's no feedback for this product yet on eBay...And of course I'm not endorsing in any way the use of stolen pictures!Regards,    BL.

larvatusprodeo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by larvatusprodeo »

I do understand you were not endorsing the Chinese eBay vendors, and I absolutely share your curiosity as to the quality of what they manage to produce... It seems to me that at some point some Chinese fetish clothing producers will be able to match the quality of Western ones, and it would be great in anticipation of that if they could make more efforts to produce original designs, or at least put an original spin on designs that have become ubiquitous. I have seen one item I am pretty sure is from a Chinese source, a semi-transparent pink latex blouse in pictures of Agatha Moon by EmiliaFetish, part of a 'secretary' outfit they advertised, where I believe they were just creating a garment from scratch, not copying an existing Western pattern that I have ever seen, and it was rather good, in a retro way.

This image is on EmiliaFetish's MySpace page. The copyright belongs to him.

I was just trying to emphasise what I see as the odds against a consumer being happy with the best a Chinese vendor can currently produce, in terms of materials, construction and fit, even if much effort has gone into the reverse-engineering the designs they most likely have only seen in pictures.