In my vacbed pics

Pass the talc powder please!
liveinwrap
Tightly Hogtied

RE: In my vacbed pics

Unread post by liveinwrap »

Hey here are a few quick pics of me in my vacbed! not too many, but there are a few for now.  anyone else with any?Cheers.liveinwrap2007-01-03 12:32:56

metalprincess
Strict Strappado

Unread post by metalprincess »

those are fantastic!!

BoundBear
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BoundBear »

Ya know, I don't think I've ever seen a pic of someone face down kneeling in a vac bed before.  Very nice.  Shows off your butt nicely. ;)

liveinwrap
Tightly Hogtied

i like it. i find that extremely erotic.  now, im a straight guy, but, not to sound egotistical, but....I think i have a pretty nice Butt!and the latex just wraps around it so nicely.  mmmmm... 

phoebe
Forever Mummified

Unread post by phoebe »

Swats liveinwrap on his cute butt... oopsies, I accidentally swatted the photo with you lying on your back. So... is that the end of a turkey baster sticking out of your mouth? Used as a gag?... Or used by Mrs. liveinwrap...phoebe

liveinwrap
Tightly Hogtied

it  is the end of a turkey baster, however it is used for breathing.  do you have a vbed?

BoundBear
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BoundBear »

I don't want there to be any confusion, I'm a straight guy as well, I was just amused.  And I wish my butt looked like that.

phoebe
Forever Mummified

Unread post by phoebe »

[quote="liveinwrap"]it  is the end of a turkey baster, however it is used for breathing.  do you have a vbed?[/quote]Oh, well um, excuse my wild imagination! and no not only do I not have a vac bed but I have never had the pleasure...Boundbear, hey a cute butt is irresistable... even those manly (American) football players cannot resist swatting one on the field! phoebe

Housebound
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Housebound »

I'll never be able to look at a Turky the same way again
Struggle and Submit

liveinwrap
Tightly Hogtied

hey it was there and i needed a breathing apparatus...what can i say!  :-)  Boundbear, with the suction of a vacbed your ass would look out of this world!  dont worry, im sure you will get one one day!cheers

mrvacbed
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mrvacbed »

some of my vacbed pikkies- http://www.myspace.com/171815319i have the pink pvc and the clear pvc, both bought off ebay, have tried the latex but got an allergic rash!!! luv the smell, but can't use it!!!!How do u upload pikkies to a post?

metalprincess
Strict Strappado

Unread post by metalprincess »

where is an article you can find on how to do it yourself on Vacbeds? I would like to seriously try and make one formyself

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Masochic »

Metalprincess: Suggesting www.stretchy.org/vacbed/     Amy

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Oh, Amy! I'm still laughing at that website - the author has a GREAT sense of humor, and it shows! It's also nice how he shares his thoughts inside the vacbed, safety tips, sensations, and reasons for doing things a certain way!  And the site isn't as clinical as some I've seen, listing materials and "assembly instructions." "After cutting the top sheet of latex to 1.6m by 2.2 m, apply a 25cm strip of cement to the right edge...." Oh, those sites are out there, too, but this one's MUCH better, I think!  Thanks for sharing!  Stephanie_CD