birthday present

Pass the talc powder please!
Lilifee
Unfettered Newbie

RE: birthday present

Unread post by Lilifee »

Hello to all the Birthday of my loving boyfriend is near, and I would like to make a nice present:a big poster of a Latex babe in bondage. I searched the web, but didn't find good fetih posters. Do you know a link, where I could buy one?That would be really great!!!!!Thx

osvaldo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by osvaldo »

What scene do you have in mind?  I mean, it all depends of what you like to see!

KevBowler300
Strict Strappado

Unread post by KevBowler300 »

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but a nice 3d life sized action figure of a latex clad girlfriend in bondage wrapped up for him would be suitable backup gift
Ladies and gentlemen and variations thereupon...
30/M/IN
Packaging, contortion, anything kinky

ItsNvrEnuf
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ItsNvrEnuf »

Go get some Latex (if you don't have any already) and have a photographer shoot some shots of you in it. Or better yet, get a digital camera and have him take some pics of you in it, to his liking and make a fun photo shoot out of it. He could then us the images as desktops for the computer and or go have some printed up/blown up. There is nothing sexier, trust me, than having great pictures of the one you love the most in glamorous, sexy, provocative, or pin up style art/pictures. My wife, one year for my birthday, actually had an oil painting of herself painted of her posing inside a dungeon holding a whip in one hand, and a chain with cuffs in the other. She actually worked with the artist at her job and all he needed was some close up face shots of her and he improvised the rest. I'm sure you could do the same. In the background, there are various dungeon furniture and equiptment. It was a very personal and sexy gift. Let us know what you'r going to do...

osvaldo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by osvaldo »

I can recommend to you a page of a wonderful artist:www.4f-creations.comYou will find a lot of wonderful posters, some of them with bondage, but all with wonderful women in latex!

Danielle
Chair Bound

Unread post by Danielle »

I don't know of a website, but I'm sure that would be a great present.

sweatylatex
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sweatylatex »

you can get posters of the Marquis cover shots. don't know if they are what you are looking for though.http://www.marquis.de/onlineshop/defaul ... anguage=en 

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Masochic »

Lilifee: This might be a tad late given the date of your original post. If not.. You may wish to email the Demonia shoppe in Paris. I would simply inquire if they have promotional posters that they wish to discard. A friend did this and received quite a few. Lovely. A number of them are now framed and grace the walls of his playspace. Just a thought.   AmyMasochic2006-10-02 17:46:20