"Hydrated" wear

Pass the talc powder please!
Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

RE: "Hydrated" wear

Unread post by Icarus »

I was mucking about with an old inflatable hood which was showing signs of 'about to pop' the other day.I was having my Sunday morning soak in the tub - relaxing music, inflatable helmet keeping my head above the water, slowing drifting into that warm half-sleep.... anyway - back to the point.Instead of pumping it up with air, I pumped it up with water. Obviously it was not designed to cope with the weight of water, but it was a very very intense experience. The pressure was increased, the weight was amasing and the hot water gave an interesting side sensation.Anyone got any experiences with water filled stuff ? I will definately be looking into that - the idea of a water filled twin-skined sleepsack seems highly erotic now.

Mauser
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Mauser »

How do you get all the water out of a hood like that? I have an inflatable hood, and filling it with water was mentioned, but I can tell it would be hard to drain.

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jackstrapped »

I (we) have never tried using water in an inflateable, but ; as Iposted somewhere else in the forum, my wife and I have often played asomewhat similiar game in our pool. We dress in full latex and onepartner binds the other in  additionsl layers, a rubber or latexstraitjacket, and our custom body bag designed to be worn over the sj.We use a modified full face scuba mask  attached to either thetank & harness (strapped to the bag, much more terrifying) or on along hose to the surface.The water pressure, while not as tight as you describe, is quitecomforting. The anxiety is overwhelming. I am still working on a methodof lighting up her remote control panties (radio waves dont workthrough the water); for now b/c is all we can offer. The knowledge thatyour partner does not know if you are breathing is the real thrill;When you are bound in this fashion lying in the deep end of the poollooking up and hoping she will get to you in time is fantastic; despitthe fact that you cant cum, the stimulation drives you wild!.I know that there are a lot of very conservative people out there who think we are insane; but for us; its fun... .Love to hear a few comments; thanks!, and our cutsvar SymRealOnLoad;var SymRealOnUnload;function SymOnUnload(){ window.open = SymWinOpen; if(SymRealOnUnload != null) SymRealOnUnload();}function SymOnLoad(){ if(SymRealOnLoad != null) SymRealOnLoad(); window.open = SymRealWinOpen; SymRealOnUnload = window.onunload; window.onunload = SymOnUnload;}SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;window.onload = SymOnLoad;//-->

Zoe_struggles
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Zoe_struggles »

Now this is something i've always wondered about - me and my partnerhave talked about it quite a few times in the past. It does seem like alogical progression to me, as inflatable latex and pvc items are oftenassociated with water by the general public (pool toys).I'm thinking that a double-skinned, water filled sleepsack would be avery restricting experience. That added weight may mean that such anitem may be risky to use as it might hinder chest movement andbreathing... but on the plus side, extra weight provided by a largequantity of liquid would be an effective restraining device Sign me up for a water filled bodybag and hood

Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Icarus »

BTW: Ripplesmooth do a water filled body bag - complete with hose attachments. Would have loved to try it out but need someone on the outside and there is NO WAY you could do it yourself with all that water.

nimrod
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by nimrod »

I had an inflatable latex hood and had an attached hand pump.  I filled the sink with warm water, leaned over and just pumped the bulb under the water to fill up the hood.  Most of the water sags down to the bottom of the hood.  A little stays at top.  Thicker latex would be better for this.    I was pretty strange as when you move your head, you can hear and feel the water rushing from one side to the other with a heavy feeling to it.    You can drain it just like you would the air, but it takes a little longer.  Also, there isn't any way to totally dry out the inner part where the water goes, and after a while the water would deteriorate the rubber.   Ideally, you would have a latex hood that uses a vinyl bladder inside it to contain the water.  Waterbed mattresses are heavy vinyl but there's a little bottle of some kind of preservative you're supposed to put into it to prevent the water from getting stagnant, smelling, or harming the vinyl.  The chemicals probably wouldn't be good for latex though.  If you can get a pretty cheap inflatable latex hood and a latex repair kit (it'll probably get leaks!) and a large outer leather hood to help contain the water filled latex and add to the pressure, it would be a good experience.  I have a cheap leather hood I use sometimes on the outside of an inflatable cocoon hood (for air) to increase the pressure.  It's just like an innertube in a tire.  Normally, the innertube can't take 32psi, but with the tire supporting the tube it can.A totally water inflatable mummy bag would be nice, but logistically difficult.  To closely simulate the experience (if not duplicate it) you can get a super-single size full-wave waterbed mattress.   Lie down on the floor (or whatever strong stable surface), place the waterbed mattress over you (except your head so you can breath!), get a bunch of books, bricks, or cinder blocks basically to make a support frame for the edges of the mattress when it fills with water.  Have someone else fill the mattress (you'll need a garden hose hooked to a faucet) and when the books / blocks support some of the water, it'll weigh you down from the weight of the water.  I'm guessing it'll probably take about 50-60 gallons (like 200 liters) before it's full enough to cover you and I doubt you'll be able to move.   The weight of all 50 gallons won't be on you, just some of it.  Most of it will be on the floor and the books / blocks.   To drain it, you can use the garden hose like a siphon and drain it out the window.   Does that seem feasible?   (I haven't done it, but it should work, couldn't it???)