A video of my first bondage experience.

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
RandomJon
Unfettered Newbie

A video of my first bondage experience.

Unread post by RandomJon »

This is a video my friend (the one doing the whipping) made and gave to me to put on my youtube channel. This actually happened before the other video I posted. Its not the greatest, but was also not a planned thing. It just kind of happened It is set to unlisted, for obvious reasons ;) , but as long as you have the link below you can view it. Feel free to share the link with anyone you want. And let me know what you think. ;)

http://youtu.be/MfBEoVznUOs

If you want to know the story behind this:

This is actually the first time I've been in this situation, my very first bondage experience. It happened a week before the other video I posted here. So, a friend and I were sitting around, talking about what people used youtube for. It came up that I review men's underwear (sort of...it is VERY amateurish) on my channel. This was something they did not know as we have not known each other long, and we viewed some videos. A comment was made joking, I think :? ,that my ass looked good for whipping, there was some more discussion and a dare and then a bet that I could endure a whipping without making a sound. My friend went home to get some materials; the ball gag, a whip, and actual whip which I was surprised they had, and some rope to tie my ankles and hands to my bed. As you can hear at the end of the video, I lost the bet.

Me = :( and :gag:
Friend = :twisted:

I thought I would last, so I said that since I was tied and gagged and could not really resist anyway, if I lost they could do whatever they wanted to me for the rest of the night. I just said this at the top of my head, because I was not really taking it seriously. This will be the LAST time I make a bet with such open conditions. It was exciting though, but also a bit scary.
RandomJon (Fash Raw)