Illustrated Personal Crossdressing Abduction Fantasy

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
mrmaxroper
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Illustrated Personal Crossdressing Abduction Fantasy

Unread post by mrmaxroper »

I also have a Nikon with wireless remote and I can highly recommend it. I bought it specifically for taking sb photos and am amazed at how easy it is to use. Digital cameras are wonderful inventions, allowing one to take hundreds of pictures and and delete all the bad ones. They also eliminate the hassle and potential embarrassment of getting film developed (yes, I'm that old).

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound_crossdresser »

mrmaxroper wrote:Thank you for considering a frogtie in your next adventure. I find it a very attractive pose, especially on a captive with such delightful legs.
I can't help but get all giddy inside any time I see you have posted a reply to my thread, mrmaxroper. No matter what I try, I simply cannot stop smiling with this silly grin as my heart races in eager anticipation of reading the lovely words you always leave for me! Your flattering comment about my legs has me blushing constantly from knowing you find them alluring! I think my legs are my favorite part of my feminized body, they make me feel so desirable especially when I'm wearing sexy high heels! It also fills my girly heart with pure joy to hear that you think of me as "a captive" since that label and position evokes such a powerful psychological sense of contentment deep inside of me.
mrmaxroper wrote:I suppose your lack of nylons was one of the things that caught my eye. I know many CDs enjoy the feel of nylon but as a "consumer" of illustrated stories my preference is bare legs (although I must admit a love of socks, especially knee socks).
Well, then I'm glad I didn't wear nylons as I quite enjoy being "caught" by your eye. I must admit that, like many crossdressers, I too really adore the soft, sheer feel of nylon stockings clinging to my smooth legs, especially when I demurely cross my legs or playfully run my hands up and down them. However, crossdressing for me is about both the look and feel of my outfits so that is why I almost exclusively prefer the bare leg look (of course, the noticeable exception is lingerie as most intimate ensembles require some sort of stockings to look "complete" to my eye).

You did catch my attention with your admission of a little bit of a sock fetish-- do you mean knee-high stockings or actual cotton socks? It is difficult for me to imagine a true athletic women's sock going well with high heels (unless perhaps in a "schoolgirl" look), plus the added bulk of a sock wouldn't work with the snug fit of my shoes. I don't know if you like the casual look of women in "everyday outfits" like jeans and t-shirts wearing socks and tennis shoes as I am quite partial to more dressy attire wearing my heels (although I must profess a modest interest in perhaps picking up a pair of ballet flats one of these days).
mrmaxroper wrote:Do you ever dress in skirt and blouse?
My first posting in this thread featured me chair tied in a pink blouse and black lace skirt. After I finished with my formal narrative of my abduction fantasy, I posted another image of me modeling my silver metallic skirt with that same pink blouse. I am also planning on uploading photos of me wearing two completely new blouse and skirt outfits in the very near future.
mrmaxroper wrote:A short skirt with a slit would be perfect for a frogtie fantasy.
Do you have any particular skirt in mind that you'd like to see me wearing for you while I am frogtied (perhaps you could send me a link to an online picture of it if you do)? I have been trying to find a mid-thigh length skirt for quite awhile now but all I can find are either knee length (I have a few already) or short, short skirts that barely cover the curve of my ass (which really aren't my "style"). I know I have already posted this link in my shoe shopping thread, but what I am ideally looking for is something like the skirt being worn by the absolutely stunning Ashley Renee in the following photoset:

http://www.ashleycash.com/affiliates/tg ... index.html

By the way, if you are a little shy or uncomfortable with sharing things with me on the public Forum, please know you can always send me a private message.
mrmaxroper wrote:Another of my favorites is a pole tie, but that would be near impossible with your current camera setup.
Wow, you guys really like some unusual bondage positions as ropetieguy has already brought up the pole tie! I don't know how feasible the pole tie would be with my current camera setup but I do have some thoughts on how I could logistically try to pull it off or at least photograph the illusion of it. My biggest obstacle to even start to experiment with it is that I have nothing I could use for a pole (and I don't think I want to look into installing one of those home stripper poles!).
mrmaxroper wrote:It seems I'm the only one responding to your IPCAF but there must be others out there enjoying it. Thanks for the time and effort involved.
I feel like such a ditzy girl because I was staring endlessly at the screen as I repeatedly thought to myself, "IPCAF? What does he mean by 'IPCAF'?" Then after a few minutes of that, I realized it was an abbreviation for the title of my thread! I am such a silly girl! I hope you know how sincerely touched I am in knowing that you enjoyed my fantasy and other assorted postings. I realize that it does not appeal to everyone's tastes (and even among those who like it, they might not care for all of the predicaments and dynamics). So while I would like to think others have found at least some pleasure in it, your interest alone has made it more than worth it for me personally!
Petrajane wrote:Definitely one of those enjoying this topic. Love your fantasy too, quite similar to mine when I can get myself in "the zone".
Thank you, Petra Jane, for those kind words! It is always great to hear from another "gurl" like me! I sometimes feel deeply ashamed of my fantasies so it is greatly reassuring to know that I am not completely alone. I can also relate to your "in the zone" comment as normally I would be utterly disgusted at the very thought of my fantasy really happening to me but once I get into the proper mindset, it is intoxicating and thrilling perhaps precisely because I am truly helpless and "forced" to perform all of those degrading acts.

I hope I don't offend you by revealing that I have long fantasized about being held captive with another lovely crossdresser, the two of us writhing in our bondage together as we desperately struggle to free one another from our ropes before our captor returns and torments us again. As a result of our strenuous efforts, we quickly tire ourselves out and have to submit to the hopelessness of our predicament, cuddling up close to each other as if to try to comfort ourselves while we lay our heads together and just sob pathetically into our gags. When our captor finally returns, he does whatever he wants to one of us while he forces the other to watch in heartbreaking agony as he has his way with their cherished girlfriend.

Okay, sorry about that brief digression! I was getting a little carried away there for a moment as I was thinking about it, back to the task at hand!
Petrajane wrote:Cable releases are dirt cheap all it needs is a thread in the release button, wireless are a bit more pricey, but well worth the cost.
mrmaxroper wrote:I also have a Nikon with wireless remote and I can highly recommend it.
That is exactly the sort of information I was looking for about digital cameras but I didn't think they made such a device! I bought my digital camera way back in 2006 I think it was, just when they were getting popular and were still quite pricey. At that point, I was deeply suppressing my latent yet undeniable desires to crossdress as well as to be tied up, something I continued to do until only recently. Although, thoughts of being able to take erotic photos of myself without having to get them developed did cross my mind as an "added" benefit of digital photography. So when I was shopping for my new camera, I asked the male sales associate if any camera came with a remote control. But to my surprise and even horror, he just gave me a knowing chuckle and sarcastically asked, "What would you need a camera with a remote for?" Therefore, I always just assumed there wasn't much of a market for such a device so they probably weren't being made.
mrmaxroper wrote:They also eliminate the hassle and potential embarrassment of getting film developed (yes, I'm that old).
You are not alone, mrmaxroper, as I certainly remember the "joys" of taking rolls of film to the local store and then going back to pick them up in a few days only to find pictures that were either way too blurry or way too dark! And I definitely would never have taken my pictures from my "Illustrated Personal Crossdressing Abduction Fantasy" out in public to be developed!

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

I recently made my first foray into women's dress slacks because I love the way they are designed to accentuate the shapely curves and contours of a woman's legs in a way that is completely different from dresses or skirts. Whereas skirts show off her sexy legs, pants allow a woman to flirtatiously tantalize men with the possibilities of what lies underneath as they are fitted to her body just enough and just in all the right places to suggestively cling to her in a way that is both stylish and feminine.

Since I am completely inexperienced with wearing women's slacks, I was hoping to get some feedback as to how you think they fit (especially regarding whether I need to hem the length of the pant leg) and what "cut" is most flattering on my body (these are curvy fit which I surprisingly kind of like). I don't think I can go any smaller in size because the pants are pretty snug in the waist so if this size doesn't work, I will probably have to abandon any further plans of buying more slacks and instead just stick with skirts and dresses. :(

I was also looking for some input on the fit of my jacket since I think it is a little too small but I think the next size up would be way too big. And, yes, those are my new black strappy high-heeled sandals playfully peeking out from beneath the cuffs of the pants (I will try to post another picture of me wearing them in another outfit that shows them off better later)!
Attachments
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 7.jpg
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 7.jpg (20.96 KiB) Viewed 28887 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Unlike my white slacks, I am much more uneasy about how my black pants (which are straight leg cut) fit on me. To be honest, I feel a little sexy and fashionable in my white slacks but the black ones make me feel frumpy. :(

When I bought them I didn't realize they didn't have belt loops. Without a belt, the pants relax their fit over my waist and hips. I just assumed they had them because who ever heard of dress pants not coming with belt loops? Another thing that bothers me about the way they fit is how the pant legs seem to bunch up in an unflattering manner over my lower legs from the knee down. I don't know if that's because the leg cuffs are too narrow to accommodate my arched feet in my high-heeled sandals or if the length of the pant is simply too long (the inseam length of my white and black slacks are exactly the same but the white pants have a more flared cuff at the ankle). In the online pictures of genuine female models wearing this exact style of pant, they are all wearing high heels as well and yet their pants hang nice and flat over their legs and around their heels with roughly the same amount of foot and shoe showing.

I must also apologize for the relatively poor quality of this photo as compared to the other ones I've posted because it really wasn't a part of my "formal" photoshoot. I was rapidly running out of time (or was it energy?) but I still wanted some pictures of me wearing these slacks so that I could try to work out the fit. I am considering buying some more slacks as well as maybe a pair of boots to go with them so I would greatly appreciate any guidance you can give me.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 8.jpg
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 8.jpg (22.46 KiB) Viewed 28887 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

After a busy holiday season, I am finally getting around to posting some of my formal professional officewear pictures. I pieced this outfit together entirely from the bargain rack (excluding, of course, my black pumps)!
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 9.jpg
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 9.jpg (22.73 KiB) Viewed 28739 times
When I am wearing this outfit or ones like it, I like to imagine myself as struggling to make ends meet, unable to hold down steady work despite my advanced education because of this constant, closeted yearning to crossdress. The oppressive desire to be the elegant and classy woman I know that deep down inside I am invades every thought I can muster, driving me to the point of distraction. Just as I am about to run out of options, I find a ray of hope in a warm and friendly man I met through an online transgender classified website who owns his own business and claims that he understands the internal conflict "girls" like me endure. He offers me a position as his feminized personal secretary and against my better judgment I eagerly jump at the chance!

That first morning of waking up and getting ready for work is the most blissful moment of my life as I no longer think I have to hide my true self from the world, strutting confidently out of my apartment with my face neatly made-up and my flowing hair blowing softly in the gentle breeze. I feel like I am carelessly gliding on air with each step as my high heeled pumps rhythmically click on the pavement below my feet. But the moment I arrive at his office, my idyllic dream instantly degenerates into a horrific nightmare. His demeanor towards me is completely different as he is so domineering and cruel that he intimidates me to the point where I am so frazzled that I can do nothing right. His tongue is so sharp and stinging about how stupid and useless I am that I find myself fighting back tears the moment he approaches me, unable to even find any words to try to start to defend myself.

He makes strict demands on my appearance, requiring that I dress stylishly and meticulously groom myself to maintain a proper womanly presence. The daily regimen I have to put myself through just to satisfy his perverted standards of femininity is enough to drive up my debts and push me to exhaustion. However, he does not relent as he expertly knows every button to push to toy with me as he mercilessly belittles and taunts me, viciously focusing on the emasculating implications of my sissification.

Finally, he has had enough of me because I can seemingly do nothing productive for his business. He threatens me that he now knows my little "secret" so no other company is going to want to hire me, especially since he is such a respected leader in the business community and his critical review of my performance and character will surely ruin me. I feel crushed and on the verge of ruin when he makes one last wicked offer to me- since I cannot serve him professionally, he will keep me if I will service him sexually. I am disgusted by the offer but he has so adeptly broken me down and left me thinking that I have no other options that I feel like I have no choice but to accept the degrading proposal.

I now cry myself to sleep every night and hate waking up in the morning only to dress up in the clothes and shoes I know he likes me to wear for him, getting myself all dolled up and pretty just for his deviant lusts. I dread sitting at my desk as I wait for him to come over the intercom on my phone and demand, "Can I see you in my office now?"

He delights in taking the last remnant of my masculinity from me as I experience the utter humiliation of being forced to suck another man's cock, my boss' cock. It is a jarring experience every time I step into his ornate office and hear that thick door abruptly click shut behind me to coldly signal that I am all alone with him in the very room that symbolizes his masculine dominance. He sits silently yet powerfully in his plush office chair as he smugly waves me over to him, pushing his chair back from under his desk and parting his legs just enough to give me sufficient room to approach as he arrogantly expects me to dutifully take care of the rest for him.

Over time, his sexual appetites deepen as he wants more than the sensual talents and attention of my mouth, demanding that I surrender my entire feminized body to him, including my most intimate opening. He aggressively manhandles me as he bends me over his grand, majestic desk and pulls my skirt up around my hips. After he forces me to drop my panties, he takes me from behind as he ignores my plaintive wails, focusing solely on his own carnal pleasure while my body seductively writhes in tortured agony from his unwanted intrusion as I can feel him so deeply inside of my very body.

mrmaxroper
Unfettered Newbie

Shouldn't you put up some sort of resistance? You've given the brute no reason to tie you up!

Actually I'd much rather see you hired by someone who really does understand and, while he would put you through some severe situations, he'd appreciate you, at least a little. Even a Mean Boss should compliment you once in a while. If he was brusque and demanding all week, forcing you to service him whenever he had an urge and never gave you anything, you'd eventually tire of it and leave, the heck with the consequences. If instead he gave just one little compliment on Friday evening before quitting time, that might be enough to keep you coming back.

Or, maybe there's another gurl in the office already. Someone else he treats equally poorly. It could be someone different than you - perhaps dark haired, maybe slightly plump - but a friend. Someone you could commiserate with.

I just hate to see you so alone and unhappy, even in a fantasy.

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Once again, I truly appreciate your feedback on my latest fantasy scenario, mrmaxroper, especially because it was so insightful and well-written! To be completely honest, I have been agonizing for several months now as I tried to work out the exact parameters of my "office nightmare" fantasy so that the setup would be realistically believable. I was hesitant to post it online because I was almost certain that some smartass out there would point out the obvious practical flaw in the story- there is nothing in it that could plausibly keep me from leaving such a terrible situation.

I just never thought it would take less than a day for that glaring error to be exposed nor did I expect it to be you, mrmaxroper! When I saw that you had left a new comment on my thread, I was really excited to hear if you enjoyed my latest photo and accompanied narrating caption, particularly your thoughts on how I looked in a skirt and blouse because you had inquired about me wearing such an outfit in an earlier post of your own.

In fairness to myself, I played around with various factors that could potentially trap me in that sort of nightmare work arrangement, some of which I hinted at in my fictional tale such as verbal intimidation, lacking other options, having my crossdressing desires publicly exposed and the financial constraints of running up debt in an attempt to satisfy his lustful desires for my appearance. I also considered additional dynamics that I did not mention such as being contractually obligated to him or blackmail to deepen my entrapment but I felt those would make the scenario needlessly complex. Whenever possible, I try to post these brief vignettes just as a way to animate the pictures I post of myself so I prefer to keep them fairly simple and straightforward.
mrmaxroper wrote:If instead he gave just one little compliment on Friday evening before quitting time, that might be enough to keep you coming back.
I must admit that I had not considered such a suggestion but now that you mention it, I really like it! You managed to hit on something that is a profoundly personal yet possibly contradictory part of my psyche! I desperately yearn for that validation of truly being a woman, perhaps the sort of assurance that can only properly come from a man finding me "attractive" and specifically in his sexual arousal to my company and appearance. While at the same time, I am disgusted at the very thought of performing intimate, sexual acts on another man which is exactly the reason I find imagining myself being "forced" to do those things so intensely erotic. So if my "boss" were to so masterfully manipulate me with a little, possibly condescending compliment regarding my femininity on Friday evening just before I left the office, he could stoke that womanly neediness for acceptance that dwells deep inside of me and leave me in mental anguish over the weekend as I am tormented over whether I should go back in on Monday morning, which I always end up doing.
mrmaxroper wrote:Or, maybe there's another gurl in the office already. Someone else he treats equally poorly. It could be someone different than you - perhaps dark haired, maybe slightly plump - but a friend. Someone you could commiserate with.
I have previously indicated on the Forum my enjoyment of the thought of going through a distressing experience with another crossdresser! I just think it would be a very intimate encounter to share my helplessness with another "gurl" like me who understands my thoughts, feelings and emotions. I love how deeply vulnerable we would be to each other as friends, comforting each other as we personally can relate to how humiliating and demeaning our emasculation is as we alternate being the "strong one" to help the other who is struggling with what our boss (or captor) just did to her. That dynamic could also keep me going back to the terrible situation in order to keep "being there" for my "gurlfriend," not wanting to abandon her and leave her to face our boss' depravity all by herself.

By the way, it is really odd for me to think of a "slightly plump gurl" as being "different" than me since I never even remotely considered myself the "skinny girl" but I am blushing from the sentiment! Plus, it is also difficult for me to view myself as truly a "blonde" because the story of how I settled on purchasing my particular wig is long and convoluted but be assured that it had more to do with availability than anything else (as does most things you buy when you first start experimenting with crossdressing!).
mrmaxroper wrote:I just hate to see you so alone and unhappy, even in a fantasy.
What can I say? As you can probably tell by now, I tend to delight in fantasies that drift towards the "dark" and "twisted." I was a little surprised by your aversion to my loneliness and unhappiness as my "office nightmare" scenario is downright uplifting when compared to the detailed abduction fantasy that I used to lead off this thread!

P.S. It is very difficult to convey tone while posting to an internet forum so I hope everyone could tell that when I used the term "smartass" it was done in the most affectionate and playful way possible as mrmaxroper's comments were absolutely correct and actually deeply treasured by this Forum member!

mrmaxroper
Unfettered Newbie

Well of course I noticed your lovely white skirt and blouse and apologize for not mentioning how lovely you looked. You look good in slacks too but I must admit my partiality to skirts and dresses.

Also, I don't consider what I pointed to to be a "glaring error" in your story. As you said, there are many possible reasons for you to feel the need to remain in the employ of such a nasty fellow and I understand that it's just your "dark side" coming out to play. But I like you and would rather make up a scenario where you at least get an occasional compliment and/or have a friend.

And if I played the part of the nasty boss, I'd definitely have you trussed up thoroughly before having my way with you. That white skirt and those shapely legs are just crying for yards of white cotton clothesline.

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

mrmaxroper wrote:Well of course I noticed your lovely white skirt and blouse and apologize for not mentioning how lovely you looked. You look good in slacks too but I must admit my partiality to skirts and dresses.
Trust me, there is no need to apologize, mrmaxroper! You can't fault a girl for playfully prompting a little praise from a potential admirer, you should know how much us ladies love getting a flattering compliment, especially when it comes to our appearance!

I too share your overwhelming preference for skirts and dresses as I feel so cute and feminine when I wear them! I just went through a brief phase where I thought my legs might look really stylish and sexy in a killer pair of white dress slacks so I started to experiment with the cut and fit of women's pants. Plus, I am still looking to add my first pair of high-heeled knee high boots to my footwear collection and I adore how great boots can look with the right pants. I am more undecided on the way boots go with skirts and dresses (aside from maybe full-length dresses, of which I currently have none).
mrmaxroper wrote:Also, I don't consider what I pointed to to be a "glaring error" in your story.
Well, unfortunately, I still do see it as a "glaring error" but it is perfectly alright since your evaluation of my scenario was incisive and totally correct. With that being said, even though I took some creative license with the realism of the setup, it still is immensely stimulating as a sexual fantasy for me personally. And I greatly appreciate your contributions to improve it and make it all the more intriguing and believable!
mrmaxroper wrote:And if I played the part of the nasty boss, I'd definitely have you trussed up thoroughly before having my way with you. That white skirt and those shapely legs are just crying for yards of white cotton clothesline.
If that is the case then I am a very lucky girl indeed that you reside all the way up in the Pacific Northwest! This way almost an entire continent separates us because if we were too close, I might end up in a very perilous predicament as you seem like a man who knows what he likes! It is truly "frightening" for me to even imagine being helplessly bound and gagged in your office, squirming nervously against the rope that restrains my feminized body as you approach powerfully, your greedy eyes filling my heart with dread as they lustfully wander up and down my shapely bare legs, making your intentions with me unambiguously clear as a chill runs down my spine.

Also, it is fortunate for me because of another reason as well. As you might have been able to tell from my posted images, I generally prefer very tight yet minimal and clean ropework in my bondage- just a doubled-over length of rope wrapped three times around each point of restraint. If I am tied this way, I only have six coils of rope around my wrists and ankles which is more than enough to keep me physically subdued and defenseless to stop you from carrying out your dastardly deeds on my vulnerable body. So "yards" of white cotton clothesline might be excessive although a little more rope than usual would be necessary because I am sure you would want me tied up the way you "hinted" at with me in private. But, "Shhhh...," lets keep that just between us!

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Here is another secretary attire outfit that I wear to my domineering boss' office during the summertime. He lewdly compliments me by telling me how great my ass looks in this skirt because it so tightly clings to my modest womanly curves, frequently smacking me on the ass when I am wearing it for him as he strolls by otherwise inattentive to me. I utterly despise him for the degrading way he treats me yet I am internally tormented by the small sliver of my own mind which betrays me by its desperate need for the affirmation of a man's affectionate desires of my feminine bodily charms.

In reality, just like my last outfit I also managed to pick up this one completely from the bargain racks and this time the nude strappy sandals I am wearing in their debut internet appearance were also on clearance! Can you believe how cute they are for only $12?!!!
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 10.jpg
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 10.jpg (24.67 KiB) Viewed 28621 times
I envision that as my "office nightmare" scenario plays out, my nasty boss develops perverse sexual fantasies, the kind of desires that his upper-class, elegant wife flatly refuses to satisfy. In fact, she is outraged that he even has the audacity to suggest such things to her. So he demands that I fulfill his prurient urges to have a lovely woman bound and gagged, completely subjugated to his carnal whims as my helplessness accentuates my feminine vulnerability to his masculine strength.

The first time he ties me up, I am terrified as I bite down deeply on the ballgag that he has tightly strapped into my mouth when I see a shocking transformation in his demeanor as there is an aggressive rage behind his stare unlike anything I have ever seen as if it is teetering on being fully unleashed on my defenseless body. I cower deliciously in my bondage as he watches intently which only fuels his wicked lusts as I plead pathetically into my gag, my expressive eyes sadly begging him in silence to stop this unimaginable depravity that he is about to inflict on me.

He discovers the intense pleasure he derives from sadosexually torturing me, developing his preferred method of "stress relief" when he is having a bad day. I have to pause and compose myself any time I get the dreaded call over the intercom on my desk phone, "Can I see you in my office now?" Then he pauses just to torment me with the possibility that was all of the message before adding, "And bring your briefcase." I immediately freeze up when I hear that simple addition, my manicured hands trembling in sheer fear as I know what that means, what horrific ordeal awaits me imminently back in his office.

He always makes me keep a briefcase under my desk that contains a skimpy lingerie outfit, usually a bra and garter set minus the panties so that my sissy cock remains fully exposed to him, and matching closed-toed high-heeled pumps. Once I enter his office and close the door behind me so that we are completely alone together, he forces me to strip right in front of him and then don the sexy lingerie and heels.

After I have dressed up for him, he shoves a ballgag into my mouth and binds my wrists together in front of me before pulling them up over my head and tying them off to a hidden bolt in the ceiling, stringing me up by my bound wrists so that my slender body is stretched tight with the toes of my shoes barely able to touch the floor. While I desperately struggle to stay up on my tiptoes as a way to lessen the strain on my roped wrists, he calmly paces in circles around me as he lectures me about his difficulties of the day, often taking the time to bind my cock and balls with abrasive twine because of his ongoing disgust at my incomplete feminization. He delights at the way my cock and balls shrivel and darken lifelessly, hanging down uselessly as the twine takes the vigor from them, using it as a profound symbol of my emasculation.

He then proceeds to brutally whip my fully exposed and vulnerable body with whatever devious instrument suites his fickle fancy. Everything including a heavy flogger, riding crop and wooden cane eventually finds their stinging mark on my sensitive skin while I pirouette around in a sensual dance as I try frantically to avoid his harsh strikes while my hands remain tethered to the ceiling above me. My chest shudders violently as I sob uncontrollably, moaning pitifully into my ballgag as he cruelly takes out all of his frustrations from the day on my defenseless body.

When he finally finishes with me, he callously unties my wrists from the ceiling and then just lets my heavy, limp body crash down harshly to the floor as I continue to cry in a useless, unrecognizable mass of flesh. He shows me no mercy as he coldly kicks my feet as they arch sensually in my high-heeled pumps, snapping sternly as if he is bored with me, "I'm done with you. Get dressed and get out of my office." I have to harness every bit of strength I can muster to pry myself off that floor because I would prefer to just melt into it and disappear, searching for any hint of dignity as I shamefully get dressed and try to compose myself, not wanting my co-workers to know what he just did to me as I am so humiliated by it.

On certain occasions when he wants to impress business associates or potential clients that he thinks might be agreeable to a certain sort of "display," he makes me come into his office so that he can torture me right in front of them to demonstrate that he is a distinguished man of accomplishment as he uses his utter dominance of my masculinity as a shining symbol of his power. He is generally quite possessive of me and my feminized body but in rare instances when he really wants to make sure he can close the deal, he forces me to sexually service the client as well and then punishes me for being a "slut" afterwards.

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

In my initial conception for the abduction fantasy I began this thread with, I originally imagined my captor making me strip in front of him and then forcing me to dress up in a red lacy bra, red crotchless garter belt, red thigh-high stockings and red closed-toed high-heeled pumps.

Unfortunately, on my first serious crossdressing shopping trip to the local malls, I was only able to secure the red lacy bra. In all honesty, going into the trip I was highly cynical about being able to find the red garter belt, thigh-high stockings and classic pumps at conventional retail outlets so I did not have many expectations. I thought there was an outside chance that Victoria's Secret could help me out with the garter belt and stockings (they only ended up having the red bra) but I was almost certain that I would never find sexy red pumps at any mainstream store, which made my find of my sexy red strappy high-heeled sandals all the more surprising! I suppose I could have used the red sandals for my garter outfit in a pinch but I generally agree with the fashion rule that you should not wear stockings with open-toed shoes.

However, as you probably can tell, my crossdressing interests and desires have deepened and matured greatly over approximately the last year and with that so has my willingness to shop through more "unconventional" outlets, allowing me to finally complete my original fantasy outfit for the opening scene:
bound_crossdresser Bondage Picture 4.jpg
bound_crossdresser Bondage Picture 4.jpg (28.17 KiB) Viewed 28614 times
I do want to apologize for my less than perfect posture and positioning in the photo but that was a result of the authentic suffering that I was enduring when the image was captured. Generally, when I do my photoshoots I have the ability to take multiple shots of the same pose over and over again until I feel that I have gotten it "right" and than I usually add a few more "just in case" as back-up. But with this setup being on my knees, it was a very intense experience for me personally as I tried to make all of the elements of torment work in camera. So I was just able to capture about six pictures in this position total, only a couple of which were in focus and framed properly- the one I shared above being the best of the lot.

As far as the specifics as to what made the setup actually uncomfortable, the most significant contributor to my agony and concern was the way that I bound my cock and balls. I experimented with a new technique (which shall remain a secret for safety reasons but I am sure some could speculate privately as to what I tried) because I was hoping to make my cock and balls appear more pitifully shriveled and darkened. However, the situation unexpectedly spiraled out of control quickly and I started to feel a smoldering anguish in my crotch and abdomen that I had only ever fantasized about so I was quite eager to take as many pictures as I could as fast as I could and then immediately liberate my cock and balls from their brutal bondage.

It was also a deeply intense experience for me to have the clover clamps on my nipples be tied off to the wall in front of me. Obviously, I had designed some flexibility in the rigging off camera that allowed me to maneuver around and work the camera but it was still an awkward and, at times, truly painful setup. I have never personally considered my nipples to be particularly "sensitive" but those clover clamps can be particularly devious little contraptions. This may be especially true when they are used on men's nipples because we have very little breast tissue for the clamp to "bite" into, making its grip feel fairly sharp. Also, since I have to apply the clamps to my own nipples in front, when I then reach my arms behind my back to create the appearance as if they are bound together there, the tissue underlying my nipples that is ensnared in their nasty grip pulls out roughly and gives me a really painful tearing sensation.

With all this said about the clover nipple clamps, even though the picture is entirely an illusion, I felt a hint of true helplessness in having my nipples clamped and linked to the wall as if I am no longer in control of my own body, any movement I made would tug on the chain between the clamps and make them bite down deeper into the tender flesh of my nipples! I was hoping to get better tension on the chain as it does sag visibly in the image but I simply could not go on with the setup any longer (although I did make some improvements in a later scene that hopefully I will get around to posting in the near future).

Finally, kneeling on the hard tile of the floor with most of my body weight pressing down on my bony knees was exquisitely agonizing, although this painful sensation had no pleasurable component since it originated in bodily rather than sexual torment which I am not really into. I mean I really had to end that shoot after only a few minutes!

Another thing that made the pose unwieldy for me to model was how I wanted to flare out my fingers from behind my back, showing off my red manicured fingernails. Still, looking back on all of it, I think the picture turned out pretty well and I am quite pleased with my results. I really love how alluring the backs of my sexy red high heels look resting side-by-side, my stockinged feet lashed together tightly at my slender ankles!

mrmaxroper
Unfettered Newbie

Third day at the new job. Mr Roper calls you into his office. Sigh. Here we go again, you think. And he seemed so nice.

"Do you know the meaning of NSFW?" he asks.

Uh oh. You nod, not meeting his eyes.

"Do you know I'm aware of every web site you visit"

Double uh oh. "No sir. I didn't know that."

"I can do my best to keep your, um... indiscretions to myself. I like you and don't want to see you in trouble. At least not any REAL trouble. I must admit I enjoyed the"trouble" you hinted at in your posts. I assume you tied yourself up?"

Your face is bright red now. He was so nice about the crossdressing, giving you compliments even. And now you've blown it by your inability to wait until you got home to post to the Forum.

You nod.

"And is that all you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean just a rope around your ankles and hold your hands behind your back?"

Now you're confused. Why is he asking this?

"Yes, I tie myself up. Just a little. Enough to make me feel restrained, but not too much. Just for pictures."

"I see." He sat quietly, looking you up and down.

You start worrying. "I'm sorry about posting and reading on company time. Actually it was my lunch hour but I know I'm not supposed to use the company PC for personal use..." You're babbling now, you know.

He ignores you, continuing to examine you, paying special attention to your bare legs. He nods to himself and reaches under the desk, pulls out a leather satchel and tosses it to you. You look inside and your breath catches in your throat. It's full of rope. Coils and coils of white cotton clothesline.

Mr Roper gets up and moves to the door. He locks it and goes back behind his desk.

"I wonder if you've ever tried REALLY tying yourself up."

You shake your head, not sure what he has in mind.

He turns his computer around so you can see. There are several pictures of women tied up.

"These are all self-administered. Why don't you take a look, pick one you like, see how you do?"

"I don't know," you stammer. "I mean, why?"

"Because I like to see a girl tie herself, watch her squirm around in captivity of her own making. Because I hold your future in my hands. Lots of reasons." He smiles and settles back in his chair.

You lean forward, examining the pictures.

One of them is quite intriguing. You look up at him. He smiles reassuringly.

"Any one you like," he says.

You ponder a moment longer, then reach into the satchel and remove several coils...

BoundJ
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BoundJ »

Love reading your storys and you look fabulously sexy, especially those legs :)
The rules don't apply when your are wearing 6inch heels :)
If you consider yourself "normal" then you are boring!

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

My deepest apologies for my protracted absence from posting to The Forum as I have been going through a particularly strenuous stretch in my personal life. I simply cannot believe that it has already been over fifteen months since I made my initial posting to this thread and have been credited with almost 15,000 page views! I am truly honored by each and every one of you who took the time to check out my thoughts and fantasies, especially those who found me interesting enough to warrant a return visit!

One of the reasons for my hesitance to update my thread was my desire to return with a continuation of mrmaxroper's breathtaking scene setup inside "his" office because it was so succinctly majestic that it deserves a reply on my part. His masterfully judicious use of the English language created such a splendidly striking fictional setting that immediately stirred my imagination (among other things!) so vividly that I could really envision my feminized self right there in your office with you- an intensely exhilarating yet simultaneously unnerving experience in itself!

However, my thoughts invariably degenerated into the same tedium despite my best efforts to repeatedly revise and condense my narrative, even starting over from scratch several times. The overly verbose monstrosity that was produced is filled with internal redundancies and significant overlap to the sequences and themes that I have already explored in my previous posts so I don't feel comfortable sharing it with The Forum and fear that any further attempts to edit it might be a threat to my continued sanity. I hope anyone looking forward to my response can understand.
BoundJ wrote:Love reading your storys and you look fabulously sexy, especially those legs
:oops: Thank you so much for those considerate words, BoundJ! You have no idea how much they mean to me, especially coming from you as I have been a huge fan of yours for so long (I am single-handedly responsible for at least a couple hundred views of your Media Share thread!). I have been wanting to comment on your thread for a while but up until now I have been so intimidated by you that I was petrified to do so- I will have to remedy that in the near future by reciprocating your compliments!

You and stephanie_cd have been the two biggest influences in my private journey of feminization. Stephanie's thoughtful advice and reassuring accounts of her experiences gave me the courage to become bolder in my own shopping outings. And the beautiful personal photos of yourself en femme that you have so graciously shared with The Forum inspired me to want to try to capture images of myself looking as lovely as you always do!

I actually have an inside joke with myself that I think of you as my trendier best girlfriend. Any time I am out and about shopping for women's attire and I see something that is edgier than what I would usually be comfortable wearing, I smile and think, "I bet 'J' would love that!" Although I must admit that your new pony boots are even more adventurous than I would have ever expected from you!

Oh, and I almost forgot! By the way, you have stunningly gorgeous legs as well!
For more of my crossdressing adventures in bondage with exclusive never-before-seen outfits, visit me at: https://fetlife.com/users/4242703

To view reduced quality videos of me suffering CBT, go to: http://www.crossdresserstube.com/user/helpless_cd

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Building off of my most recently uploaded picture of me tied up on my knees in my red bra and garter lingerie set that I posted to replace the similar makeshift image in my original abduction narrative on this thread, I wanted to provide you with a close-up photographic examination of the suffering my helpless body had to endure at the hands of my fictional captor. I thought the obvious place to start was the pitiful sight of my bound cock and balls as they uselessly dangle from my crotch, pathetically shriveling as the coarse twine denies my manhood any vigor. This striking symbol of my emasculation constantly on full display for him feeds his feelings of dominance over me, fueling his sexual arousal as it reminds him of the depths of my utter subjugation since I am not like other women, he has actually ripped my masculinity away from me and put me in such a humiliated state because of my feminization.
bound_crossdresser CBT Picture 4.jpg
The reason why I prefer being forced to wear a garter belt in this scenario is the way the garter belt, its straps and the lacy tops of my thigh highs graphically frame my limp cock and balls in such a way as to portray them as nothing more than a defenseless target that is completely vulnerable to the vicious sting of my captor's riding crop as he mercilessly wields it repeatedly against me to make me more submissive to his lustful carnal demands while I slowly become more receptive and ultimately even eager to orally service his mighty cock just to get the ordeal to end.
For more of my crossdressing adventures in bondage with exclusive never-before-seen outfits, visit me at: https://fetlife.com/users/4242703

To view reduced quality videos of me suffering CBT, go to: http://www.crossdresserstube.com/user/helpless_cd

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Next, I move up to my tormented nipples as they are painfully ensnared by the sharp grip of the infernal clover nipple clamps. With the chain that links them together pulled up and tied off to the wall in front of me, just looking at this image reminds me of how apprehensive I was to move in any way out of trembling fear of the jarring, blazing bite of the clamps as they deepen their unrelenting grasp on my tender flesh whenever tension is applied to them. In order to try to spare my sensitive nipples from any more anguish, I have to fully give into my predicament as I desperately try to kneel up straight at attention, pulling my shoulders back almost as if to press my chest out and proudly surrender my nipples to their clutches. I no longer have any control over my own restrained body, the clamps instantly punish me the very instant I try to struggle against my bondage.
bound_crossdresser Nipple Clamps Picture 1.jpg

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

I hope you will indulge me with this final picture in the series as it is one of the most erotic images for me personally although I would imagine that many people will find its curious subject matter not all that interesting. I don't know what exactly it is but there is something so visually pleasing about how soft and delicate my feet look in their nylon stockings as they sensually arch against the soles of the closed toed pumps that slope alluringly to accommodate the sultry high heels as they weakly rest side-by-side, snugly lashed together at my slender ankles to keep me in the ultimate submissive pose on my knees. Part of the attraction for me I think is imagining how intensely arousing it would be for my captor to look down over me, seeing the backs of my sexy high heels that I am forced to wear for him solely to turn him on as my feet curl up at him while I strain to maintain my balance as my head vigorously bobs in and out of his crotch, my adoring mouth wantonly sucking his cock.
bound_crossdresser Feet Picture 1.jpg
bound_crossdresser Feet Picture 1.jpg (26.76 KiB) Viewed 27353 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

To continue the theme of nipple torment, being tied to the rigid frame of a wooden chair really intensified the crushing feelings of helplessness and loss of control over my own body when the nipple clamps are once again pulled up and linked to the wall in front of me. Even though the depiction of bondage in the photo is just an illusion, it was still a really profound sensation of being restrained for me personally because the presence of the clamps on my vulnerable nipples severely limited my movements and quickly made me more docile because I was terrified of the sharper bite from them if I squirmed around at all.
bound_crossdresser Bondage Picture 5.jpg
bound_crossdresser Bondage Picture 5.jpg (29.99 KiB) Viewed 27349 times
(It might be difficult to visualize directly but you can tell by the way the chain linking the two nipple clamps remains fully taut that I attached the string to it via a rubber band for this set of photos to keep the tension constant in the setup and create a more appealing look to my predicament.)

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Alright, I realize that the themes in my postings can tend to the more "darker" aspects of the human psyche so I figure I should liven up this thread with something more playful and fun! I don't know how many of you out there are old enough or have sufficiently specific tastes to remember this but I believe it was the old Leg Show magazine that had an infamous feature in every issue called "The Dangle Shot of the Month" where the sexy (genuinely female, of course) model would have her shapely legs crossed and dislodged her high heeled shoe just enough so that it would dangle precariously off of her toes on her elevated foot.

Even though I was never a huge fan of the visual aesthetics of that feature in the magazine, I always loved the flirtatious quality of it. Unlike what I assume would be how other guy's would react to seeing those type of images, I always fantasized about being the gorgeous woman in the photo as I allow my sexy shoe to tantalizingly teeter from my foot, perhaps flicking it gently up and down as I tease an onlooking man with the seductive mystery of it all- will it stay on or will it fall? I would get all giddy thinking about that hypnotic look of desire in his eyes as he stared longingly at me, completely transfixed by my presence as his eyes fill with a needful ache for me while I toy with him using something so simple yet simultaneously so unbelievably erotic as my sultry shoe, tempting him from afar as his mouth thoughtlessly falls open with breathless lust from the intoxicating spectacle.

So without further ado, here is my crossdressing tribute to that beloved feature:
bound_crossdresser Dangle Shot Picture 1.jpg

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Generally, the monthly one-page centerfold would also include an inset close-up shot of the woman's foot as the shoe clung perilously to her toes. So as to not deprive you of that either, here it is as well:
bound_crossdresser Dangle Shot Picture 2.jpg
bound_crossdresser Dangle Shot Picture 2.jpg (26.43 KiB) Viewed 27347 times
Of course, I am such a silly gurl that I didn't refer back to my source material until after the photoshoot so I realized all too late the few mistakes that I committed in recreating the look and spirit of the feature. The most egregious error I made was that I wrongly thought that the woman's toes would remain within the form of the shoe as she curled them back to cause the shoe to dangle down loosely from her foot. But it turns out that usually the model had her entire foot slipped out from the shoe as she kept her foot and toes outstretched to delicately support the front of the shoe. The other mistake was a rather minor stylistic point of posing in lingerie when, in reality, the women would normally be wearing office attire or some other formal outfit. Oh well, you live and learn! Maybe I will get a chance to correct my efforts during my next photoshoot!