Latest bondage video

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
dhudson
Unfettered Newbie

Latest bondage video

Unread post by dhudson »

I just added another bondage video to my clips store:
Renee and the bars.
Our cute busty milk-filled black girl Renee is in a unique bondage frame, bent forward with her huge milk-filled tits clamped between bars and another set of bars keeps her bent over and unable to escape. A spreader bar shackled to her legs limits her horizontal movement -- and since the frame is suspended off the ground she won't step forward lest she fall. A big vibrator has been positioned to force multiple orgasms on her. Initially she tries to avoid it but I force her down onto it which rapidly becomes irresistible and she squirms to get it just right on her clit. Then she cums and doesn't want it anymore -- but *I* want her to cum repeatedly so I push her back down for another round. After the 3rd orgasm she's squirming for a 4th and gets my cock to suck on. That helps her reach her 4th orgasm

dhudson
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Latest bondage video

Unread post by dhudson »

I also want to point folks to some other recent work which both I and the girl in them (Gianna Love) think are really hot (she's seen them). The Gianna Love videos are included with membership in Bondage and SM Central and available individually from my clips store.

There are 4 clips for the set I call "The Perils of Gia":
It starts with Hogtied

and continues in part 2 with:
Suspended for pain

In part 3, Gia is forced to experience multiple orgasms. The first couple are enjoyable, it becomes torment by the 5th.
Forced Orgasm Suspension

finally in part 4 Tyler has tied Gia to a horizontal pipe across the frame, stood her on a block of planks to raise her pussy into position for use and I step in to help use her mouth and pussy. This scene culminates with Tyler dumping his load into Gia's mouth followed by a big creampie in her pussy from me.
[url=http://c4s.com/5197/10790969]Bound for DP

dhudson
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Latest bondage video

Unread post by dhudson »

I haven't posted in quite some time because I have been busy shooting and editing and posting videos including bondage and managed to get a new pee video clip as well.
I still have quite a lot of footage to edit but here's some stuff for you to check out. First, let me point out that if you want to see my bondage/BDSM work the very best deal for you and for me is a subscription to my my bondage site. For the price of a couple of clips you have everything. I definitely have updates coming to that every month for the rest of 2014 because I've already shot the raw footage.
If you want just one video, you are welcome and invited to buy clips a la carte from my Clip store.
ImageBOUND AND WAXED - TAYLER Tayler finds out just what my idea of fun is and the price she pays for the privilege of having me fuck her face, pussy and ass.

ImageCaptured -Daneille Reid
This Damsel in Distress clip was a custom order. The guy is newcomer Rex Smith who had a great time capturing and molesting petite Danielle Reid.

ImageFrom Vixen to Sex Slave . This is a long action-packed BDSM video . I'm not pulling those blows and Lucy complained that I was enjoying the scene. Well, yeah :D I mean really now, of course I had a big grin and big hard-on from flogging her ass red.

dhudson
Unfettered Newbie

A lactating and bondage video

Unread post by dhudson »

Another Renee video with me.
Make Milk for Daddy, part 1: bound
Renee has been a bad girl. She is supposed to pump milk every day to keep the milk in her big tits flowing so that her Master/Daddy can have breast milk to drink whenever he wants. As Renee is a vapid little thing, she has misplaced her pump and hasn't pumped in two days. Now Master Daddy has caught on to this and he is not happy. Renee has earned punishment, which she always likes but can't admit, in the form of some uncomfortable rope bondage to hold her in position while her big butt is paddled. After some paddling, Daddy squeezers Renee's big tits and gets some milk. But it just leaks out, it should be squirting out. So Renee is subject to more punishment, and Daddy tells her she has earned a special surprise to please Daddy but which BabyGurl Renee will not like. We'll find out in the next installment.