Bondage Hotties

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.

Bondage Hotties

Unread postby lord180 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi everybody!!!

I like sharing with you a bondage website with free bondage videos online.

http://www.bondagehotties.com

Enjoy!!!
lord180
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Re: Bondage Hotties

Unread postby RAE » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:18 pm

It is not free when you need a credit card. It is a easy way for them
to sell your card to others.
Rae
RAE
Strict Strappado
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:19 pm
Location: ILLINOIS

Re: Bondage Hotties

Unread postby Closed_doors » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:55 pm

I have nothing to do with the ownership of this forum whatsoever but was I asked, I'd be deleting this post before some newbie stumbles into what is effectively a troll from a non-forum participating business. I would hate to see someone get ripped off or credit card details stolen after visiting the Bound Forum. Our mutual fetish suffers at best an image issue amongst the general population and a visitor stumbling across this link may believe we sanction the contents of the post. The poster has contributed nothing to this forum save offering the chance to be the victim of an internet crime.

In my humble opinion,

Mike
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen
User avatar
Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:44 pm
Location: Brisbane Australia

Re: Bondage Hotties

Unread postby RAE » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Mike:
I agree with you; Our interests are such that it can be easy to get "Hack" by
a place that is selling gear, and our names on the side.
One just has to be very carefull.
Rae
RAE
Strict Strappado
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:19 pm
Location: ILLINOIS

Re: Bondage Hotties

Unread postby lord180 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:01 am

Hi!! I don't see where you need a credit card on this web, if you see it, tell me!!!

Thanks!!!
lord180
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Re: Bondage Hotties

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:08 pm

RAE wrote:It is not free when you need a credit card. It is a easy way for them
to sell your card to others.


I'm not seeing any "enter your credit card information here" windows, but I AM seeing suspicious "your software is out of date, download now" and "you must create a free account, enter your e-mail address here" pop-ups.

Closed_doors wrote:I have nothing to do with the ownership of this forum whatsoever but was I asked, I'd be deleting this post before some newbie stumbles into what is effectively a troll from a non-forum participating business. I would hate to see someone get ripped off or credit card details stolen after visiting the Bound Forum. Our mutual fetish suffers at best an image issue amongst the general population and a visitor stumbling across this link may believe we sanction the contents of the post. The poster has contributed nothing to this forum save offering the chance to be the victim of an internet crime.


This forum has plenty of "non-contributing" kinky advertising throughout this section and the older "Links and Site Reviews" section, most of which are legitimate.

We're not the Internet Police, nor should we be -- it's 2014, the internet has been around in this form for 20 years, and people by now should KNOW that the internet can be a scary, dangerous place and that just clicking random links can be like walking down a dark alley in real life. We don't follow every link that gets posted here in part because all the members are supposed to be over 18 and should KNOW these things by now.

lord180 wrote:Hi!! I don't see where you need a credit card on this web, if you see it, tell me!!!

Thanks!!!


I don't see where you need a credit card for this site, but I DO see questionable "download now!!!" software of the type that might be able to steal credit card or other information.
User avatar
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 3222
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 am


Return to Media Share

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below