Gronc's Art

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
LatexScurvydogCD
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Gronc's Art

Unread post by LatexScurvydogCD »

Great art. Love it. Can't wait for more.

Seekerofserenity
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Seekerofserenity »

My boyfriend and I have looked at your art before, somewhere else (though I do not remember where). There were quite a few of your works that he greatly enjoyed, I believe. I love the imagery of how tightly these girls are bound, and I think that is what my boyfriend also enjoyed.  With the chains going through the internal system, we overlooked. It's tight bondage! And we love it :D I think you're quite creative and your imagination must be extraordinary. :)

Gronc
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gronc »

Thanks for all the comments. I posting a new one in a vore theme.On the future I will put the captions attached on the images, but in this time I doing lots of changes on the captions.If somebody have suggestions for captions just write.I will love read it.Juicy Meat.Lots of girls very well tied by gronc bondage.They was prepared because are a sacrifice to the great hydra monster.Tied in this way, the juicy bundles of meat cannot scape and just can be nicely devoured.Even the girls being so tightly tied, the hydra keep their bodies with your strongest claws tightening more and more.But it's good because in this way, the food not will scape.The girls are rounded by dozens of Hydra's mouths and cannot do more nothing. They are just Juicy Meat.Gronc2008-10-22 12:48:39
[size=85]Support me on Patreon
www.patreon.com/groncdraws[/size]

COMMISSION PRICES
[url]https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Gronc/704109/comms[/url]

Gronc
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gronc »

I adding the captions on the old pics.I hope you enjoy.Gronc2009-01-02 16:24:55

COMMISSION PRICES

Gronc
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gronc »

One more with caption

COMMISSION PRICES

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

I know I'm late, but this is some really good work. Have you any more that you could share with us?

hiliary_nicseamus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by hiliary_nicseamus »

The only objection i have is it is TERMINAL Art... the girls only are on for a one-time performance... thank goodness they are just ink and paper... for me i prefer to be around for encores... or for constructive treatment if my performance is lacking in any manner....But amusing and well done Gronc...hiliary

hiliary_nicseamus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by hiliary_nicseamus »

[quote="Domini40"]I do love you work Gronc, and i do seriously find it of a better quality than Dolcetts. Also even do it is anatomically impossible to do what you show whit the chains whiteout killing somebody the idea in itself is intriguing.  Edit. while it is quite possible for any person to have some form off thread/Thin rope or chain run throu their body, it would be impossible to make use of it in the way shown because our intestinal system is bungled up inside, and it would be both lethal as well as extremly painful if you tried to straighten it out which would be an evt consequence of the pressure shown in your pictures, what IS possible whit a cheramic thread (It has to be acid proof which metal isn't by the way) is using it as a form of permanent attraction point for various implements, and conterary to using the vagina it isn't subceptible to infection in the same way. Good artwork by the way and it is in fairly good humor so i approve the fantasy shown[/quote]  Actually i think most of the crossed situations could be duplicated.. to an extent.. by means of exapndable gags adn plugs connected with chains to simulate teh effect desired... would be dfamned uncomfortable but wht is comfort if one wants to look loke a Gronc Girl??hiliary

Dave2112
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Dave2112 »

As an artist, I have to say that I love these. Of course they are unrealistic and a bit gruesome in places....but it's done in such a tongue-in-cheek manner, that you can't take the violence seriously. It's not like some of the BDSM "art" around where pieces of girls are being sliced off and it's as realistic as can be. That completely turns me off. This is fantasy...using the human body as a visceral part of the art istelf...if the art existed in reality, that is. Some will like it, some won't...it's all part of creating artwork, my friend. Good stuff.

RileySapphire
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RileySapphire »

This is great work. Its quite deisturbing and unrealistic but so well done and captivating I can't look away. I love the full figured girls as well. If you ever draw any mild bondage with the same beautiful girls then I'd love to see, other than that Ill keep checking here for the hardcore stuff. You are quite talented.

Gronc
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gronc »

Thanks for all the comments.I really love head comments about my pics.Even that is good or bad comments.I sending a new one with caption added in a vore theme.I hope that you like it.

COMMISSION PRICES

Gronc
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gronc »

I doing more images with captions.For now, I put captions in another old one.Thats a another vore themed image.

COMMISSION PRICES

Gronc
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gronc »

Two new ones for the Crossed Girls Collection.I have no idea about the story for these pics yet.Ideas are very welcome.

COMMISSION PRICES

PhillyBondageGuy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by PhillyBondageGuy »

great art work, i like a lot of it...a little hard core for my taste, but your a great artist.  Just curios, is the chain in the mouth and out the ass even physically possible in real life?  It seems to be a common theme in many of your drawings.

desired
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by desired »

Gronc, maybe a bondaged girl as a practical reticule which would be the best of the Mistress' bag collection.

desired
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by desired »

Once i had a dream about a girl who sticks her foot in her own ass.

Gronc
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gronc »

Thanks for all the comments.[quote="desired"]Gronc, maybe a bondaged girl as a practical reticule which would be the best of the Mistress' bag collection.[/quote]Great idea, desired. I love it and I will think a pic about it.For this time thats a new caption in progress.What do you think about it?Threading Machine TestSlave girls serve their masters without question. When girls fail to obey the punishment is always sever, mainly when the master have a machine laboratory and need to test some new gears.The bad slave girls are putted in a closed glass chamber and soon they can hear a machine sound. Each slave can see several mechanical arms down into the chamber around your body and starting to tie her in a very amazing speed. The girls cannot do nothing because the machines are so quickly and in few seconds they are totally ultra tight tied. The ropes bite deep into the slave girls' soft flesh as the slave master's machines binds them, but the ropes are not the only restrain to be used and more several machines down into the chamber. There ankles and knees has been tightly bolted into the steel braces as there cunt rings are chained tightly together.The machines just continue adding more and more metal restrains and chains and the girls just can continue being super squeezed into the perfect binds. The two slaves are tight to total perfection and the machines start the final restrain being the girls get fear. They cannot even try to scape when the special devices start to pushing the chain into the soft and tender asses. The chain pass through the juicy bodies and get out to the mouths.Clicking in a button the machines speed up pulling the chains tight and locking the ends into the jaw stretching mouth gags.Arms pulled tight the soft slave girls are hung high above slave quarters as a warning to all the slaves. A warming that new machines are being tested and the bad slaves will be volunteers. The girls hang for days. Every movement and pain shared as they think about their punishment.They was punished or just was chosen to test a new bondager device?The slaves are silent as the gag shows and the answer for your question don't have importance.A slaves body is the property of there master as the tightly threaded chain reminds them,and in the impossibly tight ropes and chains the they know escape is impossible as they show all the slaves who see them.Maybe the new machines are well tested and new slaves are not necessary, but maybe not.Maybe the actual machines are being adjusted to do more tight bindings.

COMMISSION PRICES

Gronc
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gronc »

That is a another old one with caption.Enjoy and comment.

COMMISSION PRICES

Gronc
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gronc »

Hi there.Thats the crossed girls 007 with the final caption.Enjoy and comment.

COMMISSION PRICES

bound-trekkie
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound-trekkie »

why R they always shi*ing chain