Bondage Scenarios for Erotic Novel

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
mrDiD
Unfettered Newbie

Bondage Scenarios for Erotic Novel

Unread post by mrDiD »

Hello all,

I am an aspiring writer and I have a few bondage related projects in the works. I just recently finished the first draft of a full length erotic novel. I plan on taking a bit of a break from that project before I delve into editing and revising the manuscript, get a little distance and look at it with fresh eyes and stuff.

Anyway the reason for this post is: in the mean time while I'm taking my break, I had an idea to begin writing another book, this one a collection of several short bondage stories. I have a few ideas, but I'm interested in hearing things that others would like to see written down in this format.

What I'm looking for is (to use a cliche and overused topic as my example) stuff like: Woman gets kidnapped for ransom. Spends a good deal of time in different bondage setups (hogtied in a trunk, tied to a chair, etc), and eventually falls for one of her kidnappers so of course sex and/or bondage sex abounds.

I am open to pretty much any ideas, so dig deep. Any fantasies you have you want to share, things you have done or want to do with a partner. Basically something that would attract you to pick up and read a collection of short stories involving bondage.

Thanks so much!
~MrDiD

"No more running, I aim to misbehave."

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Bondage Scenarios for Erotic Novel

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Sounds interesting...
I know they writers like to keep their ideas to themselves if they plan on publishing them later...
(I am not writer...)
I have created several short stories, but several of them have run into a wall and I don't know how to get them
"unstuck"...
You are welcome to "steal" any idea from them you like...
Develop them further, expand them, join them into one...
Go for it, if they hit big and make you lots of money, a cut would be nice... 95% sounds fair, but I am open for negotiation...
;) ;)
I had a dream about a website that used 3 girls to go through a maze to work for their escape...
Everyone won the prize and the website sold access to the videos to pay for the prizes...
"The Game"... 8 chapters before it kinda died... :( :cry:
Not sure if I posted it here or just on Boundanna site...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

Welcome to the forum, mrDiD
Hope You'll find inspiration among those sites, and certainly You'll find some _real_ stories defying fiction!
And if You don't find it (inspiration), shackle Yourself naked on a tree in the forest and _something_ will find You!...
(just joking!...)

From my point of view, better write what You live, be it in flesh or in mind...

Have fun, keep writing...
f4

mrDiD
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mrDiD »

Thanks for the responses. The maze idea sounds interesting. I'd probably spice it up with a little bit more bondage. Maybe have the maze stocked with various bondage supplies and the girls try and keep the others out of the way by restraining them. Bears some more thinking about.

And yeah I figured it was a little bit of a long shot, I know people keep their ideas close to the vest to avoid someone stealing them. That's why I made my example one that I'm not planning on using because it is a bit overdone.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome and thanks for the ideas.
~MrDiD

"No more running, I aim to misbehave."

captbb
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by captbb »

mrDiD wrote: I am open to pretty much any ideas, so dig deep. Any fantasies you have you want to share, things you have done or want to do with a partner. Basically something that would attract you to pick up and read a collection of short stories involving bondage.
Dominant male is curious to experience about being on the receiving side but doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has this naive slave girl, that he instructs to learn about rope tieing and BDSM stuff and give a surprise to him... not to dominate him in the D/S sense because he wouldn't bow to anyone, but make him experience a session of bondage with moderate pain (and on orgasm).
He thinks he's not going to enjoy the experience because she won't be able to tie him well enough, he's just going to escape very quickly.
Obedient slave girl is skeptical but she learns from a domina on the net, prepares herself for the core, very obediently ties him and gags him, and exceeds her master's expectations giving him a quite nasty, long torture session, milking him dry in the process. Without bothering to establish a safeword beforehand, he will savour the experience like it or not.
Dynamics of his relationship with the slave girl may or may not change after this experience.

If you use this idea please make me read the result. Thanks.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

How about an interactive story???
Kinda like an "adventure book"???
You read the first page...
then you have several options to choose from...
A- goto page 9
B- goto page 45
C- goto page 19
Lots of work making a story that is multithreaded, I know, but it is a story that you can re-read to try something different.
I have a program, Story Master, that works on this idea.
You write the story with a few embedded commands
and the program reads it back with the options to control the story...
Link to the program, if interested, and a few samples.
(no programming skills are required to use the program...)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

On a side note...
There is another program that has more features than my program...

http://textadventures.co.uk/quest

Very good for writing text based adventures...

emca753
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by emca753 »

Long story idea, a young escaped criminal invading a house and overpowering the mid 40's couple. The 22 yr old criminal needs to hide out for a few days before trying to escape to New Mexico; the wife is quite attractive :o

emca753
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by emca753 »

Short story wise, I love the idea of a young Bull's conquests with mature married women and how he keeps the jealous husband's in line