Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
art86
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by art86 »

Hi ... I'm looking for a recent story in which a neighbor makes a large hole in the adjoining wall through which the lady next door looks and promptly falls victim to her own curiousity.thanks!

phoebe
Forever Mummified

Unread post by phoebe »

[quote="art86"]Hi ... I'm looking for a recent story in which a neighbor makes a large hole in the adjoining wall through which the lady next door looks and promptly falls victim to her own curiousity.thanks![/quote]I believe you're looking for "The Trap" and was the winning story for the last writing contest.phoebephoebe2006-08-08 08:58:37

art86
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by art86 »

Thank You!

art86
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by art86 »

OK now looking for another story ... from a few years ago, I think. This one involved a young man who practiced self-bondage ... and then was discovered by his landlady ... Anyone know this one?

bound4life
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bound4life »

This is a little diffrent, but i am looking for any stories where the sub is treated/ turned into an animal, i.e. pony, pupp, or cat. Looking for both sexes as the animal. I know there are alot out there but i would appriciate the help finding them!

dirishna
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by dirishna »

[quote="art86"]OK now looking for another story ... from a few years ago, I think. This one involved a young man who practiced self-bondage ... and then was discovered by his landlady ... Anyone know this one?[/quote]This sounds like Rubber Bondage Prisoner by rbp818 and can be found at Gromets site under Latex stories.http://www.grometsplaza.net/latex/stori ... ave01.html

art86
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by art86 »

That's not the one ... but Thanks!

Melody
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Melody »

I'm looking for a story, my friend told me about it a while back but never mentioned what site it was on. It was about a rich man who met a woman interested in total sensory deprivation, she went threw with it and everything and unfortunatly he died a while after or something. it sounded good at the time and i'd like to find it. Thanks!

Ghauster
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Ghauster »

I believe your looking for View of the Mountains by catsuitguy in the latex section of Gromet's. A very good story of love and romance with a sad ending.

Melody
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Melody »

That's it i think. Thank you!

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Masochic »

Ghauster! Perhaps one shouldn't describe the ending to someone who has yet to read the story. 100 lashes! lol   AmyMasochic2006-08-14 03:31:25

Ghauster
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Ghauster »

Well Amy you are right but I didn't think of that since that was partof the description Melody was useing to find the story. Melody you arewelcome. It is a story I have enjoyed since it was first posted on Liquidsmooth's now defunct site.Ghauster2006-08-15 05:13:08

Melody
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Melody »

I love the story and thanks a lot for telling me. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

selfboundwebcam
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by selfboundwebcam »

I´m looking for a story that I read a while ago. I´m not sure if it was on gromet´s site, or possibly Altairboy´s site. Or maybe another one entirely. The story goes like this: A guy meets a domme online and she gets him in a chastity belt. she spends months teasing him, and also sends him some cuffs and things that are locked and unlocked through the computer. Though he has the key to them, he holds it in his hands, but only for emergencies. She sends him a metal chastity belt after one year, and has him lock himself in the remote cuffs while she watches. Then she somehow sends a signal to the cuffs and the chastity lock that won´t let him use the key anymore. Now she has complete control over him. Anyone ever read this story? Know where I can find it again?

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

I'm searching a story where a man is caught by his wife masturbing while watching images of ladies in panty girldles. And so he has to confess he had always had a fetish and he had loved seeing her in one of them.She agree to that but he has to wear one too to prevent him masturbing.And from that they start a bondage BD relationship.I found the story today morning but I forgot to save the page. What stupid! 
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

[quote="selfboundwebcam"]I´m looking for a story that I read a while ago. I´m not sure if it was on gromet´s site, or possibly Altairboy´s site. Or maybe another one entirely.  The story goes like this: A guy meets a domme online and she gets him in a chastity belt. she spends months teasing him, and also sends him some cuffs and things that are locked and unlocked through the computer. Though he has the key to them, he holds it in his hands, but only for emergencies. She sends him a metal chastity belt after one year, and has him lock himself in the remote cuffs while she watches. Then she somehow sends a signal to the cuffs and the chastity lock that won´t let him use the key anymore. Now she has complete control over him. Anyone ever read this story? Know where I can find it again?[/quote] I am sure I read something like this on altarboys site!
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Sarius
Chair Bound

Unread post by Sarius »

Hi there folks, I too am looking for a story, though this one should be a challenge.  I haven't seen it in YEARS!!  All I remember about it is it's a revenge story about a wife ( I think ) and hubby's girlfriend.  ( Or possibly current and ex wives??)It's a fairly short story which describes a list of torments and humiliations one performs on the other, which ends up with the unlucky lass having rings through her nipples and her pussy "stapled shut" (i'm fairly sure that's precisely how it was described) with rings.  The unlucy lass doesn't discover this last part till she wakes up, either having been drugged (I think most likely) or knocked out some other way.Happy hunting folks, first to find it gets a cherry bun.S.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="Hypercat"]I'm searching a story where a man is caught by his wife masturbing while watching images of ladies in panty girldles. And so he has to confess he had always had a fetish and he had loved seeing her in one of them. She agree to that but he has to wear one too to prevent him masturbing.And from that they start a bondage BD relationship.I found the story today morning but I forgot to save the page. What stupid! [/quote]I found it by myself:http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/not81024.htm
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

wjk1946
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by wjk1946 »

[quote="Sarius"]Hi there folks, I too am looking for a story, though this one should be a challenge.  I haven't seen it in YEARS!!  All I remember about it is it's a revenge story about a wife ( I think ) and hubby's girlfriend.  ( Or possibly current and ex wives??)It's a fairly short story which describes a list of torments and humiliations one performs on the other, which ends up with the unlucky lass having rings through her nipples and her pussy "stapled shut" (i'm fairly sure that's precisely how it was described) with rings.  The unlucy lass doesn't discover this last part till she wakes up, either having been drugged (I think most likely) or knocked out some other way.Happy hunting folks, first to find it gets a cherry bun.S.
[/quote]   This story has many of the details you mention.  Is this it? http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/nt000924.htm 

Sarius
Chair Bound

Unread post by Sarius »

Hmm,I've read that one before as well, but it's not the one I'm looking for sadly.  Thanks for hunting though ;-)If you find it on your other travels I'd appreciate the heads up.Funny thing is, I though I'd read it on the altarboy website too.  Maybe it's been taken down, or removed.Cheers anyway,S.