A tying time.

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

A tying time.

Unread post by restricted »

Men are such fools. The things they would do to have sex. Well, there is one man who will think twice. There are lots more scattered around the country. I hope they have been rescued. I did sed a message to people where to find them, but they were always in such a large area they could have been missed. The sad thing is they can’t go home and report it to their wives about how they lost their clothes, so my plan is perfect.

Well, the last man, Ron Hubbard, I met at a fetish fair. We were looking at the same things. Ron came onto me. Wherever I went, Ron would turn up. Was it my being Swedish, my blue eyes and long blonde hair, or my skin tight latex jumpsuit I wore on my six foot frame. It made no difference to me. I wasn’t chasing him.

Eventually he wore me down and we exchanged e-mail addresses. We sent many e-mails. I found out he lived alone and he looked my looks. Eventually we got round to talking about our perversions and kinks as well as sex. He told me he hired prostitutes to tie him up and use his body how they wanted to. One had tied him up gagged him and left him there.
That had left him with an enormous erection and totally frustrated. He admitted that although he was scared, he enjoyed the thought afterwards and wished he hadn’t escaped so easily.

He did like tying women up though. He loved to watch them struggle to escape. The trouble was it was costing him too much money.

I told him I was a virgin (I’m not though). However, I dream of being put into a pillory and locked in it. Whoever my captor was could play with my body and there would be nothing I could do about it. Ron said he would make a pillory so that I would be kneeling with my legs apart.

I didn’t really fancy that, but I played him along saying he could take all day, keep me frustrated with a vibrator, turning it off before I came. Then doing it again and again before plunging himself inside me.I told him that one dream I had was that I had tied a man up naked to a tree in the middle of a forest and gagged him. Once he could not move, I could lower myself onto his shaft and enjoy him. My legs wrapped around the tree for leverage. This seemed to excite Ron. I suggested that we could think about it and this would be a good way for me to lose my virginity.

After many more e-mails and phone calls, we agreed to meet and try it. I couldn’t wait for the day. I told my friend Helga what was happening. She agreed to come with me, just like she had on the other occasions.

Ron and I had a meeting and found the perfect spot not too far from the main road through the forest and near a caravan camp. But it was far enough and well-hidden so we couldn’t be seen. The next time we were to meet, I would bring some rope. Ron said he would bring some too. He used cotton wool balls to fill the mouths of the prostitutes and tape over the mouth to hold them in.

Ron drove off in a happy mood. I drove off in the other direction. Helga followed him in his car. She returned to my house later to say she knew where he lived, some twenty five miles from my house. Good; that was far enough.
Came the day of the bondage session, I drove to the area first, parking my car in a clearing. Helga was in the car but under a sheet. I went to the place where we agreed we would meet up. As soon as I saw him coming, I phoned Helga to let her know she could come out of hiding.

I greeted Ron with a kiss and a quick rub of his trousers. “Is all that for me?” I asked. Ron smiled. “Should we both strip off now or would you like me to tie you to the tree the take this jump suit off in a teasing way?”

Ron stripped to his pants and then asked me to strip. I could see his erection growing as I struggled with the jump suit. Once I was down to bra and pants I turned and asked Ron to undo my bra. By now his erection was straining at the material of his pants. I looked at it and smiled as if to say I couldn’t wait.

We both removed our last vestige of underwear at the same time. I told Ron to back up to the tree we had selected. Just to make sure it wasn’t too rough, Ron had brought a foam rubber sheet which I held until he held it in place with his back. This was easier than I thought.

He placed his hands behind the tree and I tied them together. Ron might have thought he could escape from that, but I have become an expert in bondage with the practise I have had. The next part was to tie his feet together and then take the rope around the tree three times holding his feet firmly against the trunk. Then I put rope around his thighs and the tree three times so they were firmly held in place. I repeated this with his stomach threading it between his wrists, holding them to the tree as well.

“What are you doing? You are going a bit too far now” he said. I told him the more rope I used, the hotter and wetter I was getting. Ron was really erect by now. I told him it looked like he was enjoying himself. He told me he was but was worried about the amount of rope I was using. He was right. I had run out. I was lucky that Ron had brought some.

From his bag I took a length and treaded it under his arm pits and around the tree. Again I did it three times. Ron was now anxious to get into me. I could see he was holding back. “One last thing” I said, “I have to gag you as I don’t want you screaming out when you come” The idiot opened his mouth and I stuffed cotton wool into it. Then I taped it shut.

Just to get Ron on the edge of an orgasm, I masturbated in front of him, rubbing myself. But just before I came, I stopped, “II don’t want to spoil it for you or me yet”. I could see Ron was grinning. “I’ll have to blindfold you so I can tease your body for a while and you won’t know what’s coming next” I slipped a sleepers elasticated blindfold over his eyes.

Now I was ready. I quickly took more Mammoth tape and wrapped it around his head (over his mouth) and the tree three times. Ron struggled but found he was unable to move. I walked off and quietly phoned Helga. While I was waiting for her, I removed the blindfold.

Ron was straining hopelessly against the ropes. I played with myself for a while. Ron’s cock was gorged with blood and it tickled me to se it in full length. Slowly and seductively, I slipped my pants on followed by the jump suit. One leg first then I stepped into the other leg, slowly I pulled the suit up. Ron was muffling something aI took to mean “What’s all this?”. I pulled the suit up and pushed my limbs into the arms of it.

I couldn’t have done it more seductively. I slowly pulled the zip up enclosing my breasts. My nipples were showing quite proudly through the latex. I zipped it right up to my neck. Ron was still struggling.

Helga turned up. Ron realised he had been taken for a fool and tried his hardest to escape. Helga laughed. “Another idiot fly gets caught in your trap”. I laughed at that as well. Helga said we had better get busy as we had a lot to do. She went behind the tree and used Mammoth tape to hold his hands and removed the rope.

One by one his ropes were replaced by tape. Soon we had all the rope in our bags and Ron was firmly and inescapably taped to the tree. “Should we cover his thing up?” I asked but Helga told me he should remain exposed.

She started to pick up all his clothes. They were bundled into the bags she brought with her. She found his car keys and held them up. “I will drive his car to his house. You follow me and after I put the keys in his letter box, you can take me home” Her plan sounded good to me. She was always the crafty one.

I kissed Ron on his cheek and thanked him for the afternoon’s entertainment. As we walked off, I looked back and said I always feel sorry for the mugs. Helga told me not to be so stupid. Once we got home she would tie me up for the night as usual. I always spent the night in ropes thinking about the person I left taped to a tree. By the morning I always had a tremendous climax to my orgasms. But now we had more ropes to play with.

Back at home Helga told me she would drop the clothes into a charity shop in a town some miles away. Or they could be left outside late at night.

As per usual, I stripped off and Helga started tying me up. She laid a satin sheet on my three seat sofa and told me to lay face down on it. I closed my eyes knowing I would be her prisoner for the night. Only she would know what state I would be in. A warm sensation flowed over my body as she started to tie my wrists. I lay there waiting for her to finish thinking of Ron who would never have a chance for an orgasm where he was. I realised he was the 19th man I had left bound to a tree, but the first where not only had I taken his clothes but his ropes as well.

As she pushed the rope between my legs and up to my waist, I thought of the experience to come in the morning.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Re: A tying time.

Unread post by lanad »

This is a great story, although I think the ending is missing, is there more ?

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

I wasn't thinking of it. Just leave the end to your imagination. I have ideas though. I tried to edit the spelling mistakes. (Funny how you don't see them until after it's posted).
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

so true.