Looking for a beta reader- Fantasy BDSM novel

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
darrowhk
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for a beta reader- Fantasy BDSM novel

Unread post by darrowhk »

I'm looking for someone to read over my finished draft for a fantasy (asian themed) BDSM novel that I've written.

Taiko and her friends are Umai village's bravest heroes, living lives full of adventure, magic, and fun.
But when the cruel and mysterious Lord Akio attacks they find themselves up against a stronger, darker foe than they've ever face before. Beyond even him lies the Queen of Ice, Tomiko, and a secret that Taiko must unravel if she wants to stop what is happening to her once innocent world.
Join Taiko and her gang on their epic adventure as they discover the ravages of harsh bondage, the humiliation of slavery, terrifying new dangers, and their first tastes of carnal pleasures.

The story contains (strict) bondage, consensual, non-con, BDSM, MF, FF, whipping, breathplay, and a few other things.

Given the length of the work (about 120k words), I'm not expecting detailed editing. Pointing out any errors you see is fine, but I'm mostly looking for broad feedback on the story, structure, characters, prose, sex/bondage scenes, and anything else that sticks out to you.

Obviously, I'm not going to paste it here in the thread. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll email/pm it to you in .doc format. I'll be submitting the story to GaggedUptopia once it's done.

If anyone wants to glance at my previous writing first, you can see it here:
http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/66322

spedoman
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking for a beta reader- Fantasy BDSM novel

Unread post by spedoman »

I am interested. My email is spedoman_2001@yahoo.com if you would like responses and feedback.