A maid for all seasons

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

A maid for all seasons

Unread post by restricted »

This story has taken months to put together. I have had to record my thoughts and each night they have been taken away and the tape wiped clean.

It is now August 21st 2016. I had been back packing. Unfortunately I must have looked the worse for wear as I had not bathed in three days and I was tired as I had only slept in hedges in that time. But I was in luck when that van pulled up. Or so I thought. There were three beautiful girls in the front so there was no room. They said they felt sorry for me and I was allowed into the back of the van. Unfortunately I could not see where I was going.

Eventually we stopped and I was let out. One of the girls said I stank so I needed a bath. I was welcomed into their house and while dinner was prepared, I soaked in a nice hot but scented bath.

I was called and noticed my clothes had been taken. I was told there is a dressing gown in the bathroom and I was to put it on while my own clothes were being washed.

Dinner was lovely and we had a long chat about what I was doing there. The wine flowed freely. I was asked about my family and I told them I had no family. I told them my name was Colin Roberts. And I was I no rush to get anywhere. They told me they were Pam and Paula who were an item and Sue the eldest who comes in whenever help is needed. Sue apologised for the mess, but after working on the farm all day, they were too tired to do housework.

“We really need a maid” Paula said, “Someone who will do the housework for us” I said that perhaps I could help in the fields and they took turns to do the housework. “We love farm work too much” Pam said. I replied that did make it a problem.

Another bottle of wine was opened and was soon guzzled down. I said I was tired and needed to sleep. It had to be all the fresh air, wine, the first dinner for three days and of course the bath. Sue said that made it awkward as Paula’s parents had left her the farm when they died in a plane crash, but if it was found out they had let a man sleep in the house the farm was to be sold and given to a charity. Paula had to be a virgin when she got married. Her parents were very religious. I don’t remember much else. I must have told them that I too was a virgin. The next thing, I was shown to a shed. And was told I could sleep on the hay.

In the shed as was cage on wheels. I looked at it and Sue told me that a circus had got rid of their animals and as father had stored their stuff there, they left the lion’s cage as payment. Dad used to put trespassers in it for a joke. It was nice and clean.

Pam got some hay and made it good enough to sleep on so I bade them goodnight and they left me there. I must have really zonked out as I woke up the next morning to find myself in the cage. I was naked except a plastic thing, I suppose it was a chastity tube locked on my cock, I rushed to the cage door to find it locked. I was trapped. I shouted for someone to come and tell me what was going on, but I was ignored.

Eventually someone, Paula, came into the shed to bring me a breakfast and a pot to relieve myself. I asked what was going on and what were they playing at. “We have found our maid” she told me. I don’t remember much about last night but apparently we all spoke about or fantasies. I can’t recall exactly what was said but according to Paula I told them I fantasised about being forced to become a sissy maid. “Now you have your chance” she told me. I said fantasies and reality were two different things. “Your fantasy is about to become a reality”.

Once I had had breakfast and relieved myself, Paula told me to put my hands though the bars. I did and she handcuffed me so I couldn’t remove my hands until she released them. Paula walked behind me. I felt like kicking her but didn’t. She put another pair of handcuffs on me, only this time, inside the bars. I was well and truly caught. Finally she tied my legs one to one side of the cage and the other to the other side. This had obviously been well planned. “If you kick up a fuss at any time, we will not let you out of the cage, ever. So think about your actions. Hurt one of us and you hurt everybody”.

Sue came into the shed wearing a nurse’s dress. She put a couple of tablets in my mouth and forced me to swallow them, one after the other. “To prevent a headache” she said. It hurt as she jabbed a hypodermic syringe into my arm and emptied the contents into my arms. “This is to stop you getting diseases from the animals. We all have to do it once a month”

Then she slapped a latex glove on her hand and I felt her lubricate my anus with petroleum jelly. Before I realised what she was doing, she inserted one finger and started paying with my insides. “I’m milking you to stop your balls from filling up. As you cannot masturbate with that chastity belt on, we have to do it for you. You won’t get any sensations, but you will discharge your spunk” Then she pushed hard. I felt my anus tighten against the intrusion. Her finger slipped in easily which surprised me. Sure enough, my sperm dribbled out. “We had better take this tube off to clean you up” she told me.

It didn’t take long. Pam washed me down and the three of them washed me in scented oils. After that the tube was put back on, locked and they left me after releasing my ankles and wrists from their bonds. I sank in despair as I watched them close the shed door and lock it. I knew it was a waste of time trying the cage door. I felt like a caged animal.

This went on week after week; the only difference was that they didn’t inoculate me every week. Then one day I noticed a slight difference. My nipples were beginning to get sore. My chest hurt a little. I told Sue as she came in to feed me again. “That’s expected” but would comment no further. The worse thing was that the soreness and pain hurt a little more each day. I was getting worried. What was wrong? I needed a doctor.

October 1st. Saturday

By the end of the week, I noticed my nipples had enlarged and my breasts were becoming more pronounced. I screamed at the girls when they came to milk me and wash me down. “What do you expect? You are growing breasts” Sue said.

“What?” I screamed back at them as they locked my hands though the bars once more.

“Well, you said you had a fantasy that you were forced to become a sissy maid. You signed the statement and agreement to say you wanted it to happen. We are merely giving you your wish”

“I didn’t sign any statements or agreements!”

“Oh but you did. We will show you a copy of them later” I argued that I had no idea what they were talking about so Paula went and got a copy of each. She came back and read them out. “I, Colin Roberts have been living as a woman for the past three years. I wish to change my sex as soon as possible, and there at the bottom is your signature along with the date” Then she read out the other one, “In return for the owners of Jenkin’s Farm paying for my conversion from a male to a female, I duly swear I will obey them as a maid and oblige them with any wish they want in perpetuity or pay them the cost of the operation by ten times. There is your signature”

Sure enough my signature was on the bottom of each sheet. I don’t recall signing them. It must have been when I was drunk. “That don’t count” I told them.
“Nonsense, you were stone cold sober. Do you recall telling us what your fantasy was?” I did and told them.

“That’s when you signed it. It’s too late now anyway; the hormones are starting to kick in”

I told them to stop and let things return to normal. Sue told me that I have had too many doses of Oestrogen for the treatment to stop.
“What do you mean too many doses? When have I had any dose of your female hormones?”

“Every time you drank the water or ate the meal, you had a dose. Each was ladled with it, plus of course the injections. Even the oils we washed you with was loaded with Oestrogen”

“You mean the vitamins and anti-animal germ injections?”

“Of course, except they weren’t to ward of animal infections or vitamins, they were Oestrogen tablets and injections”

“How long have I been having them?”

“Since that very first day; your dinner and the drinks were laced with them”

“I don’t want breasts. I’m a man”

“You mean you were. Have you ever worn a skirt?”

“No. Do you think I’m a queer?”

“Crossdressers are not gay. You will love wearing them” Pam said.

“I don’t want to wear a skirt. Too cold and windy”

Pam went on, “That’s the fun of them. Ankle length skirts and several petticoats are lovely and warm. Hot really. Knee length with a nice petticoat tickles as it flaps about. Mini-skirts which lift when the wind blows showing your panties off are really lovely. It gets all the boys worked up”

I told them I didn’t want to wear panties. “I’m a man. I wear pants”

Pam went on, “You will love them. You can have lovely soft silk or satin panties. Cotton ones you will absolutely fall in love with. They hug the bum and keep it nice and warm for you, and you will be in heaven in frilly panties and of course the warmth of thick tights, not forgetting the lovely sensation of sheer stockings and a suspender belt. The stockings sliding up and down your legs as you walk and pulling at the suspender belt making you feel as though your panties are being pulled down”

Once more I screamed I didn’t want to wear panties. They ignored me. Sue went on, “Of course we will have to get rid of that unsightly bulge at the front so you are more feminine looking”

“You mean take this tube off?” was my next question, hopefully thinking at last my incarceration is coming to a stand. Pam told me they meant the tube and the thing it holds. “My penis you mean?” Paula interrupted “And your balls, plus tuck it all in. The vet will be here this afternoon to snip them off”

I started to fight but my hands were stuck by the handcuffs through the bar. Sue went on talking. “We can give you a local anaesthetic or completely put you out. What would you like?” I said neither but they were determined not to listen to me.

Paula spoke next, “We have decided our maid needs a pair of G sized breasts so it might mean another trip to the surgery to get implants. Then of course, your chin will need softening and your Adam’s apple will have to be shoved back”

Shocked, I spoke up. Why do they want their maid to have outsized breasts? Paula answered the question. ”Well, all men love large breasts, so we decided that not only will you love seeing them, you will love having them. Well, maybe you will realise what a hindrance they are but they do make the uniforms more attractive on the wearer”

Sue spoke next, “Soon your hips will start to widen and your bum will get more pronounced with a girly look. With your slim hips you will be the envy of everyone and you will have the boys fighting over you”

A mobile phone rang and Sue answered it. “The vet is on her way here. Tomorrow the circus is passing by and will call in to check if it is okay for them to leave their stuff here”.

I thought that would be my chance to make a break for it. I was wrong. The vet did call and said she wold be back in the morning, she had used her last anaesthetic on a bull so she will bring some the next day plus other bits she would need.

The following day, I felt something hit my thigh and when I looked, there was a dart with a syringe sticking in me. In a matter of seconds I was asleep. I slept the rest of the day. I was woken up by Sue telling the others that they must have used too much anaesthetic and they were worried about me.

It was decided to leave the operation for a while to make sure I have got over the overdose of sedative. In fact day after day went by without anyone saying anything.

They put a TV in front of me and I was forced to watch a spiral going round and a seductive woman’s voice telling me of the pleasure of wearing women’s clothes. As much as I tried, I found the spiral rather hypnotic. This went on all day, every day.

One morning I woke up with a chain around my neck and my hands and ankles in shackles with long chains that reached to outside of the bars. I asked what was going on and before I knew it, I was standing there with my arms stretched out wide as they locked the chains around the bars. My ankles followed suit and the chain from my neck was locked to the bars behind me. Then they removed my chastity tube. My cock sprang to attention.

“Oh wow!” Pam said, “To think it’s never felt the soft warmth of the inside of a woman’s body. Still, what it hasn’t had, it won’t miss”

A chain was wrapped around my waist and locked to the bars behind me. I could not push my stomach out nor my head, arms or legs. Pam had attached chains to the existing ones on my arms and legs and back to the bars behind me. I was held rigid.

A little later I watched as Sue was marched naked but blindfolded into the shed. They opened the cage and soon Sue was chained up and could not move like me. Pam and Paula put a double ball gag in our mouths and strapped them up behind us so we were kissing. They had judged the distance right as the tip of my cock was just touching the bottom of her pubic hair. They told us to enjoy ourselves, when they saw my rigid cock trying to reach her soft mound. The girls laughed, locked the cage and said they would see us in the morning. All night, as much as we tried I could not enter Sue. I don’t know who was more frustrated though, her or me.

By the time the girls came back in the morning, we were one mass of sweat from the exertion of trying hopelessly to stretch the chains. Sue was released and I was washed down. Then I felt the sharp prick of a needle. The chains were just released in time as I collapsed on the floor. As I slowly started to fall asleep, I heard Pam say, “That’s the nearest he ever got to have a woman” I fell asleep listening to their laughter.

December 15th.

This is Pam putting the next stage on as Collette (as we named her for her French maid’s duties at weekends) is still unable to write anything. We had to stop ourselves from laughing at Collette when we saw the look on her face when she saw her signature on the bottom of the contract and statement. Once we retired to our lounge for dinner, we sat around discussing what a brilliant job Sue had made of falsifying Collette’s signature. We knew one day it would come in useful, but not as quickly as it did. We were not sure if she would ever be able to get a real female orgasm or even produce the lubricant for sex, but she will feel a hot throbbing cock sliding in and out of her body.

We spent the rest of the evening listing what Collette was to wear and everything she would need. We decided her uniforms must always be clean and smart. The uniforms must be starched and the apron very stiffly starched. We decided maid’s bodiced aprons would look nicer. So she would need three at least for a week in case she gets one dirty. Three petticoats, two needed to be nylon and one would be in cotton. Sue said she should have another cotton one which she will alter. We had no reason to challenge her but thought it wise to see what she had in mind. Collette would need tights of different denier in black along with panty girdles Flat shoes which must be kept polished, along with stockings from ultra-sheer to 100 denier thick black ones.

Two maid’s caps would also be required, along with a French maid’s cap. Sue pointed out they are the same so that reduced it to two caps.

Weekends would need complete three French maid’s outfits. Two would need to be in black cotton and one black satin. That would make the ultra-white aprons stand out. They would need to be simply two cotton and one silk or satin waist aprons. Plus she must speak with a French accent at weekends. During the week we would call her Roberts and she will answer with yes mistress and curtsey. At weekends we will call her Collette and again she will curtsey and simply say “Thank you” We decided to start with three inch heels and build up to six inch ones over the months.

But we had a problem of the times it was cold so Sue suggested a nice Victorian outfit plus all the petticoats and tight corsets. “She would be baking hot in them”. We all laughed at the thought but Sue said that we have to make sure our maid is nice and warm mustn’t we!

It came to a lot of money, but Sue said she had thought of that. “Supposing we let people camp here and have picnic tables for them to eat their meals on but instead of cooking, Collette could serve it up to them. I’m sure they would love it. It was agreed. Sue said she had a lot of money left over from the sale of her house so she would buy the outfits in lieu of rent.

Over the days we had pierced Collette’s ears and put sleepers in, finally putting little pearl earrings in. When we told her the date, she must have realised she had been knocked out for weeks. She was still strapped to a table in the cage.

She was told not to speak as the voice box had not settled down yet. Slowly we removed her bandages. The circus had been back and with the aid of the vet, and a plastic surgeon, who had been banned in Eastern Europe travelling with them, her conversion was complete. We told her that she was magnificent. It looked for all intents and purposes that she had been born a girl. Her hips had collected the fat to give her a nice feminine look and her bottom, well, I was jealous. I felt like smacking it. And all it cost us was to let them put their stuff there during the winter months for the rest of their lives.

Two weeks later we decided to remove the plaster from her mouth and let her speak. It was a bit husky, but we were sure it would settle down. In the meantime, she had plenty of ice cream and pineapple juice, all laced with Oestrogen of course. . To make sure she didn’t ruin her breasts, we put her first bra on her. By the time we got her knickers on her, she looked beautiful.

Her hair had grown and we had had her body hair lasered (the exception being her hair and eyebrows which we had plucked to a nice thin feminine style with high arches) to stop regrowth; her hair was growing nicely and shortly she should have it long enough to give her a maid’s hairstyle.

It shook us that she didn’t remember anything. So we told her she had been in a terrible car crash and we had brought her in to let her recuperate and let her injuries heal. What we didn’t tell her was that all the time she had been sleeping; we had played subliminal tapes to her to remind her she was our maid and had to obey all instructions.

Now I leave it to Collette to tell you.

I woke up with bandages around my crotch. I could sense my cock was still there and wondered what they were playing at. I had bandages around my chest, some around my neck and plaster around my chin and mouth.

A few days went by and the feeling of my cock had receded. I didn’t even think about it. I was still forced to watch that revolving spiral with the soft feminine voice telling me I am a lovely girl.

I lay there as the girls slowly removed the bandages. “Wonderful. You are healing up nicely Collette”

I wondered who Collette was until they told me it was me. I had been involved in a serious car crash. They handed me a pair of cotton knickers. I had been wearing a sleeping bra for some days. A pair of tights was rolled up my legs and a panty girdle was pulled tight to hold them up. I ran my hand down the satin front and underneath my body. I loved the feel of the way my body curved away. But there was something wrong and no matter what it was, I could not figure it out. My bra was removed and a satin corset was wrapped around me. Slowly the laces got pulled until I could feel it enclosing my body. My breasts lay in the cups nicely. All the time the girls were telling me how lovely I looked.

A full length nylon petticoat was pulled over my head and smoothed down. A black dress was pulled down over my head and I put my arms through the sleeves. This one had long sleeves. My hair was combed and a little cap was put on my head and clipped in. “Tomorrow we have some beauty people coming to show you how to wash and comb your hair and apply makeup. In the meantime Roberts, you can start by making us coffee” Paula told me.

For some reason I needed to pee and found I was stuck because the corset overlapped the panty girdle. The girls removed the corset. I only just made it to the toilet in time. Pam said “The corset should only be used at weekends. During the week, Collette needed to be more practical” The others agreed. But they did laugh at my predicament.

I was sent to the kitchen to make them coffee. Somehow, I felt at home in the kitchen knowing it was my job to serve the girls. But I couldn’t figure out why. I took the coffees into the lounge and handed them to the girls. I curtsied when they said thank you Roberts. I thought I had done well, but they were not happy with my curtsy. I would be taught how to do it. Then I was told to go through the kitchen to the rooms they had put on to accommodate a maid. I curtsied once more and looked for my new room. I had no idea what the girls were discussing.

The next morning, two women turned up and gave me a makeover. My hair was tied back in a bun and my face was covered in makeup.

A few weeks later some more clothes turned up and as I hung them in the wardrobe I noticed one was a long ankle length Victorian maid’s dress. I started to wonder why I had no other clothes than maid’s uniforms. I asked Pam why it was and was told it was not my job to question the decisions they had made for me, but it never answered my question.

March 15th.

The weather forecast told us it was going to be cold for the week. So Paula told me not to get dressed. They would do it for me. I could wear just my uniform dress until they had eaten the breakfast I was going to have to cook for them.

The girls went out to the fields while I washed up and put things away. They were not out there for long. They had decided what to grow that year to allow the field to recover from last year’s crops.

I was instructed to stip. The corset was wrapped around and tightened once more. Thick stockings were clipped to the corset. Paula went and brought back a pair of long legged pantaloons, dripping with lace around the hem of the legs. I was instructed to step into them and she took great pleasure in pulling them up on me and brushing them down over my bum. The next thing was a full length petticoat slipped over my head. It reached to my ankles and was held up by my shoulders. It was tight and only allowed me a small step. To walk I had to twist my body and step one foot round to in front of the other. Another flared petticoat went over that followed by an under bust corset. I could hardly breathe. Not satisfied with that, Sue tied a waist petticoat on me and Paula put the dress over that. Each petticoat was covered in lace at the hem.

The dress buttoned up at the back with tiny buttons that I would have trouble undoing. The bodiced apron was tied around my waist and I was stuck. The mob cap went on my head. Pam said she didn’t know Sue had bought that, but it looked lovely. I was then instructed to carry on with my work. I had to start by making their beds. Paula said she would type out a list of things I had to do every day.

The girls laughed as I tried to climb the stairs thanks to the tight petticoat. Pam pointed out that no one would know I was wearing a petticoat that tight” I found the whole outfit to be extremely hot and in no time, I was sweating. Paula told me it would save having the heating on.

It was hard work getting around the rooms taking such a small stride that I was forced to make. My hips were beginning to ache. But while the girls were in the fields I had managed to completely tidy up their rooms and wash their clothes. Howe, I was still in the dog house as Pam put it, I had not cooked dinner. I was a lazy maid indeed. Paula got a meal from the freezer.

The next day I was to clean the windows. I never realise how many windows they had until then, but at least that night I was shown my new bedroom in the attic. I was released from my uniform but was told that I had to light the fires in the morning, however, as I found the small back buttons too fiddly Pam would get me dressed and then go back to bed. I had to be up at four so Pam could get me ready.

“Goodnight Roberts” the girls said in unison. I asked who Roberts was and was told it was me, my name is Collette Roberts. My car crash must have destroyed my memory. I was in luck that after the next day, the weather turned warmer so I could dress myself in my normal maids outfit.

March 21st

I put my knickers on followed by the action of rolling the tights up my legs; put my panty girdle, followed by my bra and petticoat. I put the dress on over my head and smoothed it down. I tied the apron around my waist. Looking in my mirror, I was fascinated by the smart feminine look before I applied my makeup and put the maids cap on, finally stepping into the flat shoes.

I was ready for work. I crept quietly down the stairs and lit the fires. Once they were starting to catch, I had to clean up and organise the breakfasts for the three of them. But something was wrong. Although looking in the mirrors there was this lovely young maid looking back at me, I could sense something was wrong. Surely as a girl, the uniform should not appeal to me? Why was I so mesmerised by it?

By the time the girls got up, everything was ready and Sue told me I had done well while Pam said I really looked cute. I couldn’t understand why she would say that. What woman would tell another she was cute? Paula told me I looked smart in my uniform.

I was mesmerised by the feeling of the petticoat and uniform flapping around my shins and couldn’t figure out why I would be so fascinated by these clothes. The other girls weren’t.

A couple of days went by and Pam and Paula said they were going away for a few days. They said that when they get back they would have some exciting news for me. I couldn’t wait to find out what it was.

They left on the following Friday and Sue told me to put my simple maid’s uniform on as there was only her there and it wouldn’t be worth giving my French maid’s uniform an outing. Sue kept me busy all week polishing, but I was allowed to remain in bed until 8 in the morning and I could retire by 7 at night as long as everything was spick and span and the fire was laid ready to be lit by the next morning.

The following Friday I was told that the next day I had to report to Sue as I was to wear my French Maid’s uniform for the first time to welcome them home. “Mai oui Collete, Don’t forget to speak with ze Fronch acc-sent ”

I hadn’t forgotten, but I needed to practice. I gathered my clothes and went downstairs in only my frilly panties. Sue was waiting for me. In a matter of moments, she had me in stockings, the corset with the straps tucked through my panties and the stockings clipped to the straps, “You’ll love the feeling. You’ll think someone is trying to get into them by pulling them down. I find it very erotic” Then the frilly petticoat, the black satin dress with the pure white satin apron. She brushed my hair for me, fixed my makeup, sprayed me with French perfume and clipped the cap to me head. I looked in the mirror and saw this sexy woman looking back at me and yet somehow, it didn’t seem right. Although I had a nice curvaceous figure that maybe some women would love, I felt something was wrong. Finally she slipped the shoes on my feet. I was shocked to find six inch heels. “It will make you look more attractive Collette”.

All day I was instructed to practise walking in the shoes and curtsying as well. “Your curtsey is still awkward, clumsy, and not lady like at all. Keep doing it until I feel you have got the walk and the curtsy to perfection. My legs were aching and my feet were killing me, but Sue was adamant, she did not intend to let me relax until I got it right to her satisfaction. Several times she swatted my bum with a riding crop. She was shouting at me in a stern voice that my curtsy was rubbish. I would have to do it again and again. At one point she said she wished we had started yesterday as I could have practised all night.

Finally after 5 hours, she said I had got the curtsy correct. My walking on those incredible heels had improved and I didn’t stumble any more. Luckily there was still a half hour left before Pam and Paula came back.

When Pam phoned to say they were just leaving the nearby town, Sue ordered me into the yard to await their arrival. There was a stiff breeze which ruffle the dress slightly, but it wasn’t too bad. But I still could not get it out of my mind there was something wrong.

Eventually the car turned into the driveway, stopped and Paula got out first followed by Pam. I curtsied and the girls loved it. “Love the shoes Collette, I wish I could wear shoes that high” Pam said. Then another girl got out. I was ordered to take their cases to the laundry room and unpack. I went to leave and Paula told me to wait for a second. Then she introduced Josephine to me. I curtsied and she smiled. “Josephine is to help you with the housework Collette because we have had other ideas and it will be too much for you, but once you have unpacked our clothes, please join us in the lounge. Please bring some champagne and glasses for 5 people.”

I was puzzled but once I had poured out the drinks, I went to withdraw but was told to stay. We had a toast to the future and it was explained what was going to happen. Paula and Pam were getting married. They wanted me to be the bridesmaid. Sue was going to give Pam away. Josephine would serve the drinks and set out the catering. I was stunned. It meant having another dress other than uniforms. Josephine was to be a witness along with Sue. I thought about it and realised I had never signed my name of Collette. So once again my brain told me there was something wrong.

Then came a bigger shock. They were planning to open a holiday camp for women. It means that there will be men about until the stables are converted into rooms and glamping huts can be put up. One service they would offer is a nursery nurse to look after the babies while mum has a nice relaxing time. “Collette and Josephine, in the summer time, when we are busy you will have to become nursery nurses to look after the babies so I will enrol you both into a course on how to look after babies.” Paula told us in no uncertain terms. “It means you will need a couple of uniforms and bodiced aprons you will have to keep well starched”

I was told by Pam that until things get sorted, Josephine will have to share my bed as I have a king sized bed. I was nervous but at least she would be company I thought. I felt Josephine’s hands on my body and thought I must be a lesbian and I loved the feel of hers too. Soon we were kissing like e had been lovers for years. She told me she would get a strap on so we can have more fun releasing the tension from our bodies.

The wedding took place two weeks later, even the vicar was a woman. I was as nervous as Pam and Paula as I had not had a glamorous dress like this one before. But after the event, the dress was returned to the hire shop.

A week later I was told that someone is coming to start the alterations to the stables. There were 18 stable sections to be converted into rooms with lockable doors. It was estimated that once when the materials were there, it would take two months.

May 12th.

The workmen turned up. It was a Saturday, myself and Josephine were told to take them drinks out in our French Maids uniforms. The workmen loved it, but as it was hot, they had removed their shirts. Josephine was interested, but for some reason, I could not connect with them.

Fortunately they got stuck into the work and the job was finished in six weeks. Pam, Paula and Sue were more than happy. They even went out and took on more staff. Soon we had another maid, Rosina, but only I and Josephine had the French Maid’s outfits.

We were allowed to take time learning the responsibility of nursing babies. Three days later, I had a navy blue dress and a stiffly starched bodiced apron and Josephine had a green one. Some girls turned up with babies and I had the job of being a nurse maid to them and allow their mothers to relax and enjoy the stay. Fortunately it wasn’t that many. Most of the time, I was a maid.

I noticed over the weeks that Rosina and Sue were getting very much attached. One day we were told that Rosina was a part gypsy and would be entertaining us that night in front of the campers. Josephine and I were to serve the drinks but we could watch.

Rosina gave a brilliant display and seriously tempted my body to respond. I couldn’t figure out why. As a woman, I should not take interest in her body.
The summer went by and the girls told me they weren’t doing as well as expected, and they had been offered good money for the farm so they were selling up. A developer had bought the place so they must let us go. I complained I had no clothes except the maid’s dresses. Sue said she would buy me some and then take me out to choose my own wardrobe. I had got enough clothes by then.

I took my national insurance card and left the farm to find further employment as a maid. I eventually got a job in a hotel. I was given a few strange looks but the owner said he would take a chance on me. I told him I needed to find somewhere to live. He told me he had a spare room in his house. In return for rent, if I could work as a maid for them and keep the house tidy for him and his wife, they would be happy. So was I.

Six months later, who walked into my hotel but Rosina and Josephine? They were doing well. Rosina asked how I was getting on and I told them I was okay. “How do you like being a woman?” Rosina asked. It shook me. I had no idea why she would ask would me that. Then it all came out.

Pam, Paula and Sue needed a maid. I just happened along at the right time. They had forged my signature for the documents, changed my name by deed poll and set me to work. Rosina even explained how I had been fed hormones and been hypnotised.

My day was nearly up so the pair offered to run me back to the farm. When we got there, there was no sign of the farm but it was a mass of building work. Obviously there was no sign of Pam, Paula or Sue. So here I am stuck as a transsexual male unable to prove anything.

So if at any time you are in Little Wolverington, please look me up. I am now the head maid.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Dianag
Tightly Hogtied

Re: A maid for all seasons

Unread post by Dianag »

Brilliant story. Poor guy, I feel sorry for him. Wonder what will happen, because he/she will have to keep taking the necessary drugs to stay a woman. Will there be a part 2??

restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: A maid for all seasons

Unread post by restricted »

No, I am starting on two other plots. I did think of him getting revenge on the three girls. Can you imagine him having to go to his new doctor for a prescription. :oops:
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.