hello !

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
sub_james
Unfettered Newbie

Re: hello !

Unread post by sub_james »

Hypercat wrote:I think I could play as well with a nice bulge like this:
http://i.imgur.com/ABagiYj.png
Awwwn! Look at how cute he is, trying invain to squeeze his excited dick between his thighes!
Damn! They could do with locking that vacbed down at the corners! Too much movement :twisted:

vacuum_experiments
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by vacuum_experiments »

Tell me, what do you think about this kind of vacbed :) ?
Sans titre.jpg
Vacum_experiments

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

how do you breath?

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

That looks amazing. I'd love to be that helpless. How are you able to breathe though?

vacuum_experiments
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by vacuum_experiments »

You don't see it because my head is turned, but there is a breathing hole !

Stu in Hastings
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Stu in Hastings »

vacuum_experiments wrote:Tell me, what do you think about this kind of vacbed :) ?
Looks good :)
Me in mine :)
Me in mine :)

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

vacbed.co.uk? Mine also has that problem of the sides bending inwards and I'm trying to think of a solution as it can leave slightly too little space between my hips and hands for someone to comfortably get her legs into.

Stu in Hastings
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Stu in Hastings »

SergioUK wrote:vacbed.co.uk? Mine also has that problem of the sides bending inwards.
Yes a vacbed.co.uk one. The sides bending is quite common, not helped by the connector in the middle of the long sides. The only things I can think of which would help is new one piece tubes for the side, but remember to drill new holes, or a couple of good quality broom handles inserted inside the tubes to help stiffen the existing tube.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Good idea. Actually a short piece (50cm?) of the next size down tube inside the join might help and not hinder the suction too much.

I've already found that the clips for the opening are clumsy, leaky and could potentially tear the latex so I've switched to rolling the flap onto a 1m length of 20mm wastepipe and sandwiching it to another length with two strong rubber bands.

jumpkenijn
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jumpkenijn »

I bought my vacbed at www.vacbed-direct.com and they told me to fold the excess of the bed length under the frame for a good vacuum (which works like a charm...) they also told me to reduce the buckling of the sides to buy some standard b&q 2meter 40mm pipe, drill some holes in it and try again. the buckling is much less now. I have also found that getting high quality pipes with a thicker type of plastic reduced it to almost nothing...

I hope this helps

Silver Rel
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Silver Rel »

Hey there. :) I'm curious about vacbeds. My favorite kink is mummification, and vacbeds can be used as a mummification device. I'm more of a tape mummification guy. I'm the Silver Rel, due to my love of duct tape. ;)
Delicious + Devious = Delivious

cgwm
Chair Bound

Unread post by cgwm »

Hi Stu,
Stu in Hastings wrote:
SergioUK wrote:vacbed.co.uk? Mine also has that problem of the sides bending inwards.
Yes a vacbed.co.uk one.....
Do you mind me asking about the quality of the vacbed.co.uk beds? I am looking for a vacbed for myself and found they are the cheapest one around, so i wondered if they would be ok qualitywise...

do you have it only with the breathing tube or with some other openings as well?

Any info is greatly appreciated
You can also find me on Facebook or on Visibleshape