Hi Everyone! - From Sophia

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
Mistress Sophia
Unfettered Newbie

Hi Everyone! - From Sophia

Unread post by Mistress Sophia »

Hi Everyone,
I am new around these parts and very happy to be here. My name is Mistress Sophia and I am looking forward to chatting further with you all here about sexy kinky stuff, I hope I can offer some interesting conversation as well as get to know a few of you better

Xx Sophia
See more of me on my website: Mistress-Sophia.Com and see me on Film here: Films.Mistress-Sophia.Com

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Hi Everyone! - From Sophia

Unread post by atryingpet »

Hi, welcome to the forum! I'm glad you've joined us, it's always nice to see new faces. :)

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, and I hope to see your around the board!
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Mistress Sophia wrote:Hi Everyone,
I am new around these parts and very happy to be here. My name is Mistress Sophia and I am looking forward to chatting further with you all here about sexy kinky stuff, I hope I can offer some interesting conversation as well as get to know a few of you better

Xx Sophia
Welcome aboard sis! Fem and dom, right? Well, here in this place you will find a lot of malesochists of every size and age, from the just-in-legal-age to the still-functional.
Last edited by Hypercat on 06 Jul 2016, 13:08, edited 1 time in total.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Silver Rel
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Silver Rel »

Welcome Mistress Sophie. I hope that you have a good time in these forums. :)
Delicious + Devious = Delivious

slave joanna
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slave joanna »

<curtsy> Mistress Sophia,

i do look forward to exchanging thoughts with You. i don't get much time to "play" on the computer, as i am a real to goodness slave. There are no "man caves" here and Mistress has me under constant training in what She calls a female correctional institution--whether i am on or off campus. Yes, it is Her home, but i am trained to think of it as a prison where incorrect (male) behavior and attitude can be monitored and corrected with strictly applied rules, feminization, discipline, and punishment. Mistress has the full support of two of Her Sisters and Her Mum. Mistress' younger sister is a slave to her Mistress, but with significantly more rights than i am given (even according to her Mistress). It is occasionally very busy here. (see my intro)

All the love entitled to a Lady,

<curtsy> joanna

EnigmaticSteve
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by EnigmaticSteve »

Hello Mistress Sophia, I am quite new here and I would Love to talk about all sorts of sexy kinky fetishes that we both have and the desires that are the strongest