Bondage-Pantyhosed-Vibrator Dependent-Tramp

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
BondageTramp
Unfettered Newbie

Bondage-Pantyhosed-Vibrator Dependent-Tramp

Unread post by BondageTramp »

While my name summarizes who I am, there are several other terms needed to complete that description.

The sexual trait I have had the longest is being a "Tramp". I discovered at about 13 years old just how popular girls could be when they used their mouths properly. I quickly shot to slut stardom becoming the school slut, sucking and fucking any boy who showed the slightest interest in me. I cheated on every one of my boyfriends with their friends, their older brothers, my friend's boyfriends, my friend's brothers and even some teachers and fathers of my friend's. I was a "popular" girl!

The second trait I acquired was a connection to tights and "Pantyhose". In an effort to draw as much attention as possible from the boys at school, I wore the very shortest skirts and dresses I could get away with. There were no length of skirt rules back then and almost all of the girls other than me would wear shorts under their skirts. My father was usually off to work by the time I left for school but one day he was at home and noticed one of my skirts. He was not happy and told me I was not leaving the house looking like a two bit a whore. My mother stepped in and negotiated a compromise, suggesting I wear colored tights to cover my panties. That first day I wore tights I drew even more attention, even from some of the male teachers who either commented on them or could not stop looking. I began to wear more contrasting colors of tights and then started wearing wild prints or bright colored panties to make sure they showed through my tights. In High School the tights gradually became pantyhose mainly since my panties showed much better through pantyhose than opaque tights.

When I was 17, I started dating a guy who was really into the way I wore tights and pantyhose. Most of the guys I had been dating or fucking noticed me because of my tights but hated dealing with them during sex. This guy was different in that he wanted me to keep them on all during sex. EVentually, he caught me having sex with his 24 year old brother. I figured that was the end of the relationship, but shockingly he was thrilled and it excited him. The more details I gave him, the more excited and happy he became. He was giddy that I had been fucking his brother for months and he wanted me to continue to see him even more. I had never heard of a guy who liked his girlfriend to fuck other guys but I was more than happy to oblige. I embraced my new found sexual freedom by having sex with most of his friends while I continued to sleep with his brother. I even went back to sleep with a couple of my ex boyfriends who had broken up with me because they caught me cheating. They thought they were getting even but they were actually doing my new boyfriend a favor. He never watched or participated, he just wanted me to fuck them and he really enjoyed that they would cum inside me. He also didn't want them to know he enjoyed or knew I was cheating. He wanted them to think I was just a slut wife. I realized later that he was a closet cuckold and he admitted that he approached me because I had the reputation of being a cheating slut. He also had a pantyhose fetish which is another reason he pursued me. To appease that fetish I started sleeping in pantyhose and wearing them 24/7. Many of my lovers would complain about me wearing them as it made it more difficult to fuck me in cars, bathrooms and other spur of the moment places.

Once we were married my husband told me he would rather have other men fuck me then fuck me himself. He introduced me to very light bondage where he would tie me spread eagle on the bed when I got home from a date. He liked to make me orgasm using toys or objects from around the house. He stopped having intercourse with me and would only have sex with me tied up and being forced to orgasm. At some point he discovered vibrators and other sex toys and told me his goal was to make me "Vibrator Dependent". He also coined the phrase "vibraped" as once I was tied he would make me beg to be vibraped which meant putting a vibrator inside me and being left tied for hours while forced to orgasm. At this point, he would actually leave the room for most of our sex. After thirty plus years, I have to admit he succeeded. He introduced me to public orgasms where I would be in a restaurant, grocery store, the mall and even at friend's houses when he would force me to orgasm in front of other people trying to hide what was happening. He also introduced me to long term bondage and mild discomfort. I would be left tied all night long and eventually I was tied sitting in chairs and forced to stand all night while being forced to orgasm. All this time, I was still having sex with several long term lovers with a few one night stands sprinkled in.

About eight years ago I happened into the guy who would complete my sexual identity. It was after a sleazy hotel sex session with a married man I had been seeing for several years. He always picked me up and dropped me off at a the same bar. I met my first "user" when he offered to buy me a drink and eventually I ended up at his house bound and gagged while he "used" me. I had been lightly restrained and I had made love and just had sex. But this guy "used" me and it took me to a whole new level sexually. He did what he wanted, how he wanted, as long as he wanted and I responded to the anxiety it created.

I apologize for the length of my introduction but that is as short as I can make it and still explain who and what I am.

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Bondage-Pantyhosed-Vibrator Dependent-Tramp

Unread post by tonyleeds »

I wish I had met you. I'd love to use you too.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

So you and your husband are like... Lord And The Tramp
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

BondageTramp
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BondageTramp »

Hypercat wrote:So you and your husband are like... Lord And The Tramp
Actually it is now my "ex" husband and it is more like Ladyboy And The Tramp. His cuckold interests drifted toward transvestite tendencies while mine went toward extreme bondage. We have managed to remain exes with occasional benefits. LOL

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

How extreme? Forward pain and such or maybe teasing and denial?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!