Hello!

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
Dark Fox
Unfettered Newbie

Hello!

Unread post by Dark Fox »

Hello all!

I'm Dark Fox, a play on my normal username in order to kind of keep kink separated from my normal life. I'm not ashamed at all but... I don't feel like having the conversations I know will be brought up if some people in my life saw what my husband and I do ;D

Anywho!

I'm a new Domme, being helped out by my wonderful husband who has been in the lifestyle, well... His whole life, but he only really started understanding about 19 years ago, and then of course it was still a while after that before he started participating as he was still a younger boy. While new, I'm not really "stupid" anymore - I know lots, I just haven't had many experiences yet haha.

Here mostly for learning, possibly making friends, and finding community. I am NOT here to hook up, so please, don't ask. I've had bad experiences on other sites (not all BDSM) so... I feel that necessary to state.

Anyway, looking for a new site to settle into, and so we'll see how adventures go here! ^^

Maybe my husband will join after a while, too :)

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Hello!

Unread post by Petrajane »

Welcome to the forums Dark Fox.

What do you mean, "Your husband may join later"? You give him a choice?? :lol:

Yogy1
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Yogy1 »

Welcome Dark Fox. :)

Dark Fox
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dark Fox »

Yes, as we arent a couple with rules and restrictions and him being unable to make his own decisions. I dont believe in restricting free will.

Thank you for the welcomes. :)

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Welcome Dark Fox (Vixen).
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?