Hello from Boston

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
RubberDoll
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Hello from Boston

Unread post by RubberDoll »

I'm a complete newbie and my experience thus far has been limited to that with my hubby, GU.  I'm genuinely interested in learning more which is why I'm here.  I've never posted to any forum before much less been involved with anything bondage related.Although I don't have any real experience, I imagine I would like the feeling of leather, latex or rubber against my skin.  I do enjoy being tied up in variety of ways although I dislike marks of any kind (red or otherwise). Although I certainly appreciate the sensory deprivation thing, that feeling of pins & needles sucks bigtime so continuous circulation is a definite positive. The SB thing is intriguing.  The dares thing blow my mind. I look forward to reading, learning and participating in this forum and additional bondage sites. It can be a bit daunting at first so it is sincerely my wish to help ease other newbies into exploring this wonderful new world.

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

traditionally this forum has always been a very friendly and welcomingplace :)  i certainly hope that it remains that way :)as for your relative lack of experience, be careful what you say, orpeople might just go and suggest things to your husband...  andthen who knows what might happen?!  *innocent expression number 29*i mean, you might wake up one morning to find that he has wrapped youup very snuggly in one of the sheets from the bed, and that you are nowhis helpless mummified prisoner!  if only your face was exposed i"hesitate" to think what sort of demands he could make in exchange foryour freedom... *innocent expression number 13*

RubberDoll
Tightly Hogtied

I'm sure I have nothing to fear with my hubby GU here to protect me! I also am fearless bondage-wise as well so suggest away.  He likesto torture me some once he gets me all tied up super tight but he knows he eventually has to let me go. He has the hardest time waking up in the morning so I imagine it wouldbe more likely he would be the one rousing to his own little delightfulprison and not I.  And for the record, I'm always open for suggestions myself so by all means, let them fly!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

If you're looking for sensory deprivation, then I would suggest mummification.  If you do it well enough, one can have the sensation of being out of the body, and having things be surreal.  I have done this a few times while being rolled up in a bed comforter.If you're willing to learn about bondage play, then i'm sure you'll have plenty of supporters here to cheer you on!

RubberDoll
Tightly Hogtied

Hey I think I've mummified myself by accident more than once havingwoken up having wrapped myself up so tight in the blankets I struggledquite a bit to get loose.I didn't have an out of body experience but I do know a story where mybaby brother tells of when my other brother and 2 cousins grabbed himand rolled him in a heating blanket with his arms at his side andturned up the blanket to like 10 and left him there to roast. They had the ends tucked in a way so he couldn't get out byhimself.  He had to roll out of bed, all over the place andinchworm around to find someone for help!Hmmm.  I can only imagine that the whole experience, exacerbatedby the heat of course, caused him to have an out of body experience.

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by gromet »

Sounds like you're in for a lot of experimenting! Welcome GU's other half to the forum, let's see what mischief we can create When you visit Erosboutique you must get yourself some latex. The latex cuffs are very good at restraint without the pins and needles. Or you could try the latex bondage tape...

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

well, i was hardly going to suggest trying to create mischief, honest! *big open and innocent expression*however, now that it has been suggested by someone else... RubberDoll perhaps you should do something to "encourage" yourhusband?  while it is possible that you are getting enoughbondage, what are the odds that you are? ;)how do you feel about tying him up and then giving him a nice, slow and"relaxing" tease for an hour or two?  i am thinking something slowand gentle to welcome into a new day...  of course this works bestif done on a Sunday, or some other day when no one has to worry aboutgetting to work on time.in fact, if you are feeling particuarly naughty, once you have him alltied up and paying attention you could put yourself into self bondage,using handcuffs / padlocks and the good old ice cube release method toreturn the keys to you after an hour or so.i am picturing him tied up on the bed, and you, "suitably" dressed*innocent expression* with your hands handcuffed behind your back,rubbing your body up and down his, doing your best to be a naughtylittle minxthe combined feelings and visuals, plus knowing that you are naked (orbetter), ready, helpless, and that he cannot do anything about itshould make for an invigorating morning