Greetings

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
gaggedutopia
Site Admin

RE: Greetings

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Hello All ~ some of you may know me from my story site or from some ofmy stories on Gromet's site.  I am a 31yr old guy living in theBoston area in the good 'ol USA.  Recently married this summer toa wonderful woman, and while she is a virgin in all things bondage, sheis becoming a quick study! I have enjoyed bondage most of my life.  As a teenager, I firstdiscovered the world from an adult CD I bought from a computershow.  It had a number of images, mostly from Archive's BBS and afew stories.  I didn't realize it at the time, but I think Ienjoyed the stories more than the images.  It wasn't long before Istarted tying myself up, then came the Internet! I started writing stories about 6 years ago, mostly inspired bywriter's on Gromet's site.  I wanted to see if I could writesomething as arousing and interesting as some of the other author's Ihad read.  Amber's Misfortune was my first story and still one ofmy favorites.I am mostly interested in basics, leather and rope.  The tighterthe better, expecially armbinders, they are just so damn sexy. Recently however, I have become very fond of chastity.So anyway, that's me.  I hope many others introduce themselves as well, it's interesting to read about everyone.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: Greetings

Unread post by gromet »

Great to find out some details about you! Nice to meet the person behind the website (and now forum)Glad to have inspired such a great author too! Thanks also for all of your help with this forum and other things.