Forcing helpless men into panties and lockable maid uniforms

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
Frank
Chair Bound

Re: Forcing helpless men into panties and lockable maid unif

Unread post by Frank »

Lovely Sabrina, you look great! I wish I was as thin as you. Darn my love of beer.

sabrina
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sabrina »

Thanks Frank, yes beer is not good for the waist line though its certainly tasty. I need to add a pink maids outfit to my collection :)

Cynthia Trusscott
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Cynthia Trusscott »

May I politely disagree?

IMVHO, being a woman, and wearing women's clothing, is a prilivege. Being forced into women's clothing is to imply that being a man being a woman is "sissy".

I do, however, see how other folks do not share this opinion, and being humiliated by being locked into an article of clothing is certainly exciting. I would go so far as to allow a naked male to wear garters, stockings and heels.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

I never wear a maid uniform but I did housework in high heels (and it was not forced :D ) but I would like to feel the complete maid experience.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

If I wear a maid uniform on at some point, I'd try to be a good maid so I could be rewarded the same way she was :D

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

A lovely idea, but satin is too fiddly and if gets grubby takes a lot of careful washing. A cotton uniform makes more sense. Ironing is easier and you don't have to worry about melting the material with the iron. Cotton also says "maid" rather than a walking work of art. But that is only my opinion.

I can understand satin in certain circumstances like a group of women all in trousers or cocktail dresses etc meeting up and served by an over the top satin dressed maid. Far too feminine for them. That would give them a reason to chastise the maid. In which case, spreader bars on his wrists (or handcuffs)) and ankles could be used to make sure that even if he cuts the dress off, he could not get dressed. That would definitely trap him and make him walk causing the dress toswirl about perhaps giving a glimpse of his panties.

For normal use, a group of women sitting round and a French Maid, or better still a normal maid in a knee length dress, with a highly starched white apron having to serve them, would show that they are on a level above the maid and he is subservient to them.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

restricted wrote: For normal use, a group of women sitting round and a French Maid, or better still a normal maid in a knee length dress, with a highly starched white apron having to serve them, would show that they are on a level above the maid and he is subservient to them.
...to serve a group of women? Wow, that would be a terrific experience :D

creativethinking21
Chair Bound

Unread post by creativethinking21 »

This sounds like the perfect thread for me! I love to be dressed up, and being forced into it with lockable clothing sounds like heaven! Where do I sign up? ;)
And your original dress looks amazing! Anything super over the top, full rubber, latex, all sounds amazing!
I would love to chat more about this with anybody with a similar interest, especially if they want to lock me in a nice sissy maid dress and heels!
Gags are very much welcomed too

sissyboycindy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sissyboycindy »

I dont need to be forced to be feminized,I love looking and acting totally feminine and do it as much as I can. My girlfriend loved to feminize me and had no problem dressing me up and loved it when I stayed dressed up for days ,BUT she didnt like it when I would run to our bedroom and quickly change clothes when I found out someone was coming over so she decided to take that option out of the picture .I was so excited when she came home one day and showed me the PVC french maids outfit she bought for me and couldnt wait to put it on.She made me use my hair removal jell and shower before she let me get dressed up.She went all out and bought shiny matching PVC panties ,bra and garter belt too.She did my hair and make up and when my finger and toe nail were dry she got me dressed in my new outfit She wouldnt let me look at myself in the mirror ,told me to close my eyes and she would help me walk infront of the mirror.I closed my eyes and she told me to hold on a second ,she needed to make a few adjustments so I did .A few seconds later she walked me over and told me to open my eyes,,I was blown away. She asked me if I wanted to know what the adjustments were that she told me she needed to do and I said yes.She pointed out the belt that she added was leather and had a hole that a little metal loop went through and she had put a lock through the hoop .Also she explained how the outfit locked at the collar and I was locked in it and couldnt get it off unless she allowed me to.She told me not to be mad and I told her I thought it was awesome that all the outfit needed was a pair of locking high heels.She said Oh shit,,forgot all about those and got them out ,I sat down and put them on and asked her for the locks and I locked them on my feet myself.I asked her why she had spent the money on this outfit for me and she told me how she loved seeing me totallly feminized and hated doing all that work to see me run off and change when I found out someone was coming over. She told me it was worth every peny and she was glad that I liked it so much because I would be locked in it and would be her sissy maid for the entire weekend and assured me that sh was going to have company coming over.I was humiliated but very excited to spend the weekend serving her and everyone that came over,,mostly her friends but also several of my guy friends. I was so turned on that I had trouble keeping my erection under control and hidden .It was me who suggested that I needed a chastity belt to not only help hide my sissy dick but also to keep me from being able to play with it when fully feminized,females dont have a dick so neither should I get to have one. I wear my locking maids outfit willingly and now lock it myself when ever I put it on.My girlfriend has promised to buy me more locking clothing ,I am so excited and cant wait to see how she dresses me and for how long she will keep me feminized .We have bought special extra long lasting water proof makeup to keep me looking as feminine as long as possible