roll on tomorrow.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: roll on tomorrow.

Unread post by restricted »

The chains are there to stop me from backing out. So if they replace my locks with different ones, who knows how long they will keep me dressed like that.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

restricted wrote:The chains are there to stop me from backing out. So if they replace my locks with different ones, who knows how long they will keep me dressed like that.
Yeah. That would be nice. stuck like that at their mercy for however long they want.

restricted
Forever Mummified

1 week to go. Final plans to be made. Mary Jane shoes here, they were the final thing.
I had a scare yesterday as our son said he was going to visit soon. I thought knowing my luck it would be on the day of my makeover. Luckily he will be coming the following week. A big sigh of relief.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

restricted wrote:1 week to go. Final plans to be made. Mary Jane shoes here, they were the final thing.
I had a scare yesterday as our son said he was going to visit soon. I thought knowing my luck it would be on the day of my makeover. Luckily he will be coming the following week. A big sigh of relief.
That was close!

restricted
Forever Mummified

Yes. I certainly had my knickers in a twist.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

In for a Dollar, in for a Pound. What if your son appears and you are still locked in your dress.
You could always say you are practicing for Halloween or something.
You never know, he might like it.
& days to go.
Rae

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

RAE123 wrote:In for a Dollar, in for a Pound. What if your son appears and you are still locked in your dress.
You could always say you are practicing for Halloween or something.
You never know, he might like it.
& days to go.
Rae
That would be funny. But I don't think that would be a logical explination. You would probably have to spill it.

restricted
Forever Mummified

I'll text him to make sure he won't be coming. But, if need be, I have the emergency keys. Failing that, I'd have to climb into next doors back garden I suppose I could put some clothes and lock them in my shed and freeze them in ice. Or lock them in my car.

6 days to go. Both women are looking forward to it. Our community matron comes back on Monday so I might get her to test my blood pressure.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

This is really getting exciting, especially as the day continues to draw nearer!

We'll definitely need continued updates, before and during your "captivity!"

...what? Oh, gee, I DIDN'T say "after," did I? Hmmmm. How about that? :twisted:

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

stephanie_cd wrote:This is really getting exciting, especially as the day continues to draw nearer!

We'll definitely need continued updates, before and during your "captivity!"

...what? Oh, gee, I DIDN'T say "after," did I? Hmmmm. How about that? :twisted:
:lol:

restricted
Forever Mummified

I have told one I'm getting worried about being under the control of two women. But she said I'll be fine. I hope not...... :D I told her I was trying the shoes on and found them tight. She told me I'd better not get used to wearing them. I told her I couldn't walk far in them. I will get shot of them after. 8 women, 1 man and only one in a skirt. Me. :lol:

restricted
Forever Mummified

5 days to go. Collars that cover the door handle plates tested. The chains hold them in place so I can't undo the screws.

Spoke about false nails as I don't want varnish on my nails as that is a pain to get rid of. I'm getting excited now.

I spent last night wearing the cheap shoes I got and was told not to get used to them. They are tight width wise, and I told her I can't walk far in them. They are not leather so stretching them will be a pain. A lot of time will be in stockinged feet.

The hairdresser is bringing everything over on Monday or Tuesday to make sure everything fits. I know the skirts and petticoats do.

I'm hoping everyone enjoys themselves so want to repeat it again and again.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

restricted wrote:5 days to go. Collars that cover the door handle plates tested. The chains hold them in place so I can't undo the screws.

Spoke about false nails as I don't want varnish on my nails as that is a pain to get rid of. I'm getting excited now.

I spent last night wearing the cheap shoes I got and was told not to get used to them. They are tight width wise, and I told her I can't walk far in them. They are not leather so stretching them will be a pain. A lot of time will be in stockinged feet.

The hairdresser is bringing everything over on Monday or Tuesday to make sure everything fits. I know the skirts and petticoats do.

I'm hoping everyone enjoys themselves so want to repeat it again and again.
Yes so do I! I want to hear every detail about this! Keep updated!

restricted
Forever Mummified

4 days to go. Last night, I put on my nurse's dress after the carers had left for the last time. I have noticed she does take little more notice of me when I am wearing it. But she asked if I go out in it. I told her no to keep her calm. I have worn it to put out the rubbish and have even gone for early morning walks in it a few years ago, when we slept upstairs and I could slip down to the lounge to get ready without her knowing. I told her there is no one about anyway.

All I was wearing was the dress, nylon petticoat and satin knickers. I woke up with one of the best erections I have had in a long time. Perhaps it was the outfit or the fact I had woke up thinking of the fun to come. I hope the latter as I wouldn't want to become dependant on the dress to get erections.

We did have fun before she degenerated to the state she was in. She was in trousers and I was in a skirt, knickers, stockings etc and she did to me what I used to do to her until she started getting sore down below. It didn't take long after her stroking my thighs, before she slipped her hand inside the knickers, grabbed my weapon and tossed me off. I was soon shooting my load. The only way she could have made it better, but she wouldn't do it, was to tie my hands behind my back, gag me so I couldn't ask her to get on with it it, and make me wait until she fancied doing it or her going to bed leaving me frustrated for the night. Especially if she had tied my feet together so I couldn't get upstairs to her.

Tomorrow I am going to set a test. I am going to say I don't think it will work on my other half so she realises what she is doing to me. So it's best to cancel the idea. (It will make me look sort of normal. As if) I'm hoping they will say I can't cancel as they are looking forward to it. :D

restricted
Forever Mummified

Just had my last shave until Thursday. I'm going to the barbers for a shave so there's no whiskers to mess up the make up. :lol:

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

restricted wrote:Tomorrow I am going to set a test. I am going to say I don't think it will work on my other half so she realises what she is doing to me. So it's best to cancel the idea. (It will make me look sort of normal. As if) I'm hoping they will say I can't cancel as they are looking forward to it. :D
I'll admit to having mixed emotions on this one -- do you want to look "sort of normal" or do you want to have a lot of fun?

While it might be a good way to gauge their attitudes about this, I just hope that it won't backfire on you!

restricted
Forever Mummified

I don't think it will as too many women want to see it happen. Especially next door and the hairdresser. I'm hoping they will try to ease m mind, especially as the community matron has said it will calm me down.

restricted
Forever Mummified

3 days to go. By the time Thursday comes, my whiskers will be perfect for them to shave off. I'm a little jitery today for some reason. I hope that neither of the women with the keys back down. The carers still say they are still looking forward to it.
I'm hoping that at least my neighbours will see how it calms me down and will accept seeing me in a skirt or a uniform. They do accept me in my kilts. It will be nice sitting in the garden in a miniskirt.

One thing that has not been mentioned yet is what knickers I should wear. I won't mention them and hope they surprise me and order me to wear them. Then ask me to show them my knickers. :shock: :oops:

I'm leaving the test until the day before. It will be too late to back down, but they could reassure me that they really want to go through with it.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Of course you should wear nickers/panties. The tighter the better. Try to find
the spandex type. they will hold you in nice and tight and give you the appearance
of being a female. Just what you want, or should want.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

We have a parcel turning up. If one of the women won't get it, the delivery man is in for a shock. Then again, it could be a delivery woman.......then what will happen to me?