Looking to the future.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Looking to the future.

Unread post by restricted »

In view of what happened to me Thursday last and how next door loved it, I might re-enforce our small bedroom door, (doors are not that strong), then put a security lock on it so I can use it as a walk in wardrobe and drying room. The key can be left in a resettable key safe outside.

Lots of ideas. All got to be thought of. Maybe next door won't want to do it. But rather than pay a domme to come in and chain me to the wall, I would offer her the chance to make money just to do it. I'll tread carefully
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Looking to the future.

New scenario in place. Nurse Rached will come out to play with a chain around her waist to prevent removal of the uniform dress.
Last edited by restricted on 03 Mar 2015, 20:20, edited 1 time in total.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I think you are a very lucky man! Play on! Having your next door neighbor as part of your play opens many possibilities!

restricted
Forever Mummified

I will have to see what she is capable of. It would be nice to be left chained to the wall in the garden and left while she chats to the hairdresser and my wife. Maybe leave the keys just out of my reach and tease me by threatening to bring the carers out to see me.

I will have to find out how she felt over the last scenario first.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I hope you are wearing a dress most of the day; you should be dressed for the work you are preforming, it
is only rite that you be dressed; and have that chain around your waist, with the next door neighbor
holding the key.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

For a few days our son is staying with is, so laying is out of the question for a few days.

But it does give me time to think how I can put it to the hairdresser and next door.

I have told the hairdresser that I was surprisingly relaxed considering. She didn't respond.

Next door when I told her that the trick seemed to be working in a way that my wife has stopped calling me every few minutes, but if she slips back said "Don't get rid of the props". I have told her of the nurses uniform.

I'm wondering what her response would be if I asked her what she felt when she saw me? Especially as I couldn't get changed until she said so.

I suppose I could say that since that book 50 shades etc, women have been more forthcoming by buying up cable ties and rope etc. (B&Q have been told to keep tabs on the cable tie stock).

One e-mail I got from a woman who said she chained up her male friend in a cupboard where her friends walked passed him and didn't know he was there. She felt hot having that secret. He felt nervous in case she showed him to everyone. Later she left the door open. That led to one of her friends joining them in being chained and tied up and left in the cupboard. (Under the stairs).

I might put it to her that she could do it to me, and let the carers in and see if it does anything for her. I have got those eyebolts ready so she could tie me spread-eagle in my uniform, gag me and go home for a few hours. Or leave me chained up in the garden. If it means she could go home and relieve herself, who am I to prevent her? I will help anybody.

I would like to get her to sit with my wife, do her course work while I get a session of laying on a bed (tightly bound of course and gagged) to help me relax. A little visit now and then with a tease that she was going to bring the carers up to see me.

Some years ago, there was a tv program called "Rude women". The first one showed a naked bloke and a woman artist who was wrapping him up in cling film. The interviewer asked how she felt and she said she was getting hot. The following week they had a bloke in a suspended cage. Al he was wearing was a pair of tight leather shorts. Two women were whipping him. One dressed as a French maid and the other as a dominatrix. The cage was spinning round as they whipped him. I remember thinking how lucky the blokes were. But after that, the programs weren't so good.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

I would love to be locked up like the man you mentioned earlier.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I once built a containment box for a lady to hold her man in for the day.
It was much like a steamer trunk, except it had stock like hold down inside to keep the person from
wiggling around. It worked very well, the lady would some times put a Cather in the victim (husband)
and lock him in for the weekend. He got use to it, in fact he rather enjoyed the fact of not knowing
how long he would be in the box.
Any takers????
Rae

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

restricted wrote:I suppose I could say that since that book 50 shades etc, women have been more forthcoming by buying up cable ties and rope etc. (B&Q have been told to keep tabs on the cable tie stock).
Wow -- that's almost worthy of its own thread here!

I read that, thought "really?!" and Googled "B&Q cable tie" and clicked Google's "news" link.

HUNDREDS of stories about a "leaked memo" that B&Q apparently now admits was a hoax...but that's still plenty of free publicity and advertising! :D Kind of surprised no US-based home improvement stores thought of that one, but that might just be one more example of how the UK seems to generally be more "kink friendly" than the US. ;)

restricted
Forever Mummified

I don't mind being used to test out the ideas. (Applicants must be female). Lol!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

We do hope you're OK. It seems to be a long time since we heard from you.

restricted
Forever Mummified

I'm okay. I had to stop everything as our son paid a a visit for three days. I had to wait on them both. (My wife is still bed ridden). In that time he made me one cup of coffee.

Yesterday we cremated my sister and when I got back there was a message from my brother saying he had been given a couple of weeks to live. I knew he had lung cancer but not how bad it was.

Give me a few more weeks and I will start again. I will get next door to dress me and tell my wife she has taken my own clothes to the charity shops. (Then give her the keys again) But I have a spare key safe so I will let her set the combination number and lock the keys inside. That will give her the feeling of power that she is the only person who can retrieve my own clothes. Plus of course making fun of me while I try to fathom out the number.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

My condolences to you and the family; first your sister, now your brother, can one family take much more.
Take your time, when you are ready for more play time, we will all be rooting for you.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

By the time this is all over, I shall be needing a nice session of being dressed and chained to the wall in order to calm down. :lol:

Nurses and maids uniforms are now washed. I have to iron them. But in the meantime, a nice skirt will suffice. I must get myself some more gypsy skirts and petticoats. They were lovely and warm. I regret getting rid of them now.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

You must remember the golden rule;
Pack; not purge. Never throw out, instead save for a rainy day.
Now if you donate to a thrift shop in exchange for new clothes,
that is a plus.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

Well, I had a nice day doing the housework in my skirt. I only put my own trousers on over the knickers when the girls came. Most of the day though and slept in one last night, I was in a skirt. I must get myself another tight hobble skirt.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Yes, a hobble skirt are a lot of fun; I even made one by taking a floor
length skirt and reducing it by sewing it smaller down the sides.
It does not look like much, but it makes you take baby steps.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

It was great last night. We had a fair breeze blowing and it caused my skater skirt to keep lifting and displaying my purple panties. This morning there is not even a puff of wind.

I have had to put yet another eyebolt in the walk to make way for a rubber band so I can exercise my arm. It wouldn't be right not to use it to chain myself to the wall while suitable dressed with the keys encased in ice. Or even with the keys at hand for a swift 30 minute session of being the damsel in distress.

Once I am comfortable with it, I will work on my neighbour to see if she will help.

We have a spare key safe. She can set the number, put the Keys to the padlock on it and leave me for an hour or two trying to escape. Or as I have said, leave me locked up in the garden while she teases me by displaying the keys over the fence with the back door key locked in the key safe. Here we go again, treading very softly to get help.

tiempodeplacer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tiempodeplacer »

It is fortunate that these experiences can live at home
[url:http://www.tiempodeplacer.es/]Tiempo de Placer[/url]

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I'm sorry for your losses, and you are in my prayers. The last couple of posts make it seem that you are dealing with everything quite well, likely better than I would have.