Catsuits - Tights - Leotards

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
sabrina
Unfettered Newbie

Catsuits - Tights - Leotards

Unread post by sabrina »

I love the way Catsuits, Tights & leotards feel, does anyone else here like to wear these Items too? The tightness or compression feeling is amazing!

Ive added a recent experience in the Media Share area

http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=102193
SnapShot(35)s.jpg

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Catsuits - Tights - Leotards

Unread post by Petrajane »

Yes, I like them too, unfortunately my catsuit perished over recent years, but my leotard, bright shiny blue, is really sensual to wear.

Got it originally so I could do my exercises in it!
DSC_0011.JPG
And here I am, tied to my exercise machine! :gag: :gag: :gag:

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ducttapelover »

I'm used to wearing leotards anyway being a gymnast but I do sometimes wear women's leotards as well

Would show you some pics of me wearing them but lost them a while back so will have to do some more

sabrina
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sabrina »

Great to know there are others who like the same thing.

Animated gif I put together. Love the feeling.

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Unread post by Hertoy »

A subject near and dear to my heart !
Nothing better than being buttplugged and layering tights, leotard, another pair of tights and another leotard and spread eagled out on the bed for a couple hours of teasing.

unless one adds some carefully placed electrodes and a nice high powered TENS control ! :shock: :twisted:
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

Frank
Chair Bound

Unread post by Frank »

I enjoy wearing a thong leotard over pantyhose. The thong pulls the pantyhose a little tighter around the butt cheeks and feels mmm so good. :mrgreen: The downside is needing to use the bathroom and having to take off nearly everything.

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

I'm a runner (and late "bloomer" in kink):
couple of years ago, my wife bought me some women ski tights.
I was reluctant, but when I draw them on, I could not stop caressing my thighs, while feeling guilty (like touching some other woman!).
In fact it was part of my inner kink revelations...

I'm still in the closet, but discovering more and more every day!
Could only imagine all the feelings You could experience with so many garments and costumes...

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Off topic for a moment-
FatherOfFour wrote:I'm a runner (and late "bloomer" in kink):
couple of years ago, my wife bought me some women ski tights.
I was reluctant, but when I draw them on, I could not stop caressing my thighs, while feeling guilty (like touching some other woman!).
In your situation those ski tights are what we sometimes call 'pervertables'; ordinary, seemingly innocent everyday objects or clothing which also have a 'special' use. ;)
There are partial lists of pervertables somewhere in this forum, but I don't think anyone has ever compiled a full list- it would take too many pages! :D

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I also love catsuits, tights, and leotards. I love the tightness and compression, too. The way that they stretch with every movement. The body shaping tights are not only very sexy but give me that feeling that I love.

DrPerVECT
Chair Bound

Unread post by DrPerVECT »

I've loved the look and feel of spandex since the eighties. The soft compression is very sensual.

Although I have to dress somewhat conservatively for work, I've found that women's skinny jeans and leggings can actually be daily wear outside of my job. And now my fiancee/Domme actually insists that I change into spandex "play clothes" when I'm not at work. We often go out with me in leggings or jeggings.

I have to admit that, although I love the feel of skin tight clothing, I sometimes have to fight the laziness that makes me want to just plop down on the couch after coming home. :-p

I wouldn't consider myself a cross dresser and I don't think I could pass, so I'm still hunting for the right shirt to go with leggings that is a bit modest (covers the bulge) but is still pretty form fitting.

If anyone has any fashion hints, I'm all ears. :-)

domiLeo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by domiLeo »

I love to wear spandex thong leotard and legwarmers!
I have a huge collection and my favourites are thong leotard with long sleeves and high neck.
I only wear them barelegs (I rarely wear tights because I can't feel my thong as much as I like :oops: )
The more high cut they are, the more I like the leotard 8-)

Image Image

inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by inallwaysbound »

Now that I can post pictures... I had this made not too long ago... It is a tribute to my first pair of spandex shorts, in the 80s:

I also had gloves and a ponytail hood made from the same fabric. The shorts in the picture are my original ones, from about 1989.... I was hoping that we could find the same checkers, but the only new fabric we found was 1" squares vs. the old 3/8 or so ones on the shorts. But, I am super happy with it, it's got middle finder, and foot stirrups... and its is SHINIER than any of my 80s stuff...

lycra_x
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lycra_x »

sabrina wrote:I love the way Catsuits, Tights & leotards feel, does anyone else here like to wear these Items too? The tightness or compression feeling is amazing!
Yes I love to wear leotards, tights, catsuits and zentai.

At the moment I am wearing a leotard and tights, a corset over that, then a catsuit, another leotard and tights, and finally a tight poloneck dress

wildcard
Chair Bound

Unread post by wildcard »

A little late. but I will add to the topic.

I've worn spandex tights while working out for a while. I've actually bought swim tights and found they are better fitting than a regular say work out pair. In the cooler months I wear them under my regular clothes to stay warm. My wife was on Amazon and asked if I needed anything, I ask how about some crotchless tights. Now I have a few pairs of them in drawers and own a few bodysuits and catsuits in my collection.