Can't wait.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Can't wait.

Unread post by restricted »

I had a brainwave this morning. The belly dancer will be in a skirt with a slit to show a leg. But day 6 will be the female slave girl. This will start out by me chaining myself to the wall with the hairdresser having the only key. (or next door)

I will have to wait until I am released and called in to do as bidded by my master (Hairdresser to take the part). Of course in the meantime, the midday carers will catch me unable to escape and I will have to wait until the hairdresser turns up to release me. Somehow, I have got to stick my tackle down. It looks like shaving will have to be done. :shock: :lol:

The girls have said they want to see the belly dance.

Another thing I will try another time is a geisha girl. I'll study the tea making ceremony.

Haven't got time to do the practise as I have to go to the doctors. Maybe I will do it when I get back.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

restricted
Forever Mummified

A quick teaser. I was surprised to see you can't see the purple panties. It's the wrong wig, but you will get the idea of Jasmine the slave. At the beck and call of all wishes of any woman. Mustn't talk. Just bow with hands in a prayer position. Talking will result in strict punishment.

I'm looking forward to chaining myself to the walk to await my fate. Full set of photos will be posted after the event. I might even try to get outdoor ones.
Attachments
Jasmine the slave 001.JPG
Jasmine the slave 003.JPG
Jasmine the slave 002.JPG

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

You look real good; Very nice outfit.
I love purple.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

I am looking for a large purple stone to stick in my navel. :D

One of the carers has said she has an outfit and will wear it for the day to visit so I am going to tap her how she feels about being a slave driver.

Again the bedroom doors will be locked. So there will be no chance of getting dressed. Even if it means putting the washing out on the line. :oops:

The bra is a sports one to hold the breasts in. There is one that will cover it and it has jewels all over it.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Full dress rehearsal (less wig) this morning. Thank heavens for the bra. It was perfect for towing the MP3 player. The noise of the charms as they rattled was lovely.

I found being dressed made it easy for the practise. Unfortunately I can't let her see it until the day so there is no chance of getting dressed all day.

I did keep forgetting to move my arms in the snake fashion. That needs perfecting. But I did manage a shimmy (albeit not very good). More practise needed. The basic figure eight and step shimmy is easy. But when it comes to the time, my wife will have to go in her chair and her bed pushed over to give more room so I can do a twirl.

I'm setting out the scenes.

I might ask next door if she would chain me to the wall the day I am the female slave girl. Then I have to await my fate at the Kasbah and hope someone will buy me. I don't know whether to have myself chained by the ankle, wrist, neck or my hands chained together in front of me, or even above my head, back to the wall. What do you think?

It is a shame that a large mirror got broken otherwise I might see what an idiot I look. :lol:

Jasmine the slave girl.

restricted
Forever Mummified

I was just thinking, should I keep and emergency set of keys sealed in an envelope in case something happens? I don't mind being forced to go to the door dressed like a slave girl, but supposing an ambulance has to be called? Or a fire? I can't go to the hospital dressed like a slave girl or belly dancer can I!

I could put two stickers on it and get people to sign across them. What would you do?

restricted
Forever Mummified

You can't see them in the photos, but I tried on the pantaloons again and noticed my panties were quite visible through the material. :oops: What a slut I am!

restricted
Forever Mummified

First belly dancing lesson last night. Plenty of tips. :lol:

restricted
Forever Mummified

Grrrr. Last night, one of the carers opened her mouth and asked if she had missed the belly dancing. My wife asked what was tis about belly dancing. No more was said though. Outside I told her that my wife still has no idea what is going to happen. The decorations are not up yet. Once she sees them going up, it is getting towards the time. It would have started Tuesday next, but we go a hospital appointment slap bang in the middle of it, so I have put it back by a couple of weeks.

Week 1...Male outfits. Day 1. Tuesday Genie. Your wish is my command.
Day 2 Arab.
Day 3 Egyptian.
Day 4 Egyptian Slave. (Wrap round skirt being made)
Day 5 Eunuch. (Have a bikini bottom and two loin cloths being made). I might try this to make the girls and her laugh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq7DGvfnr3U
Apart from last two, all outfits in place.
Week 2. Female outfits. Day 1 Tuesday. Slave girl.
Day 2 Belly dancer.
Day 3 Genie to say goodbye.
All outfits here.

The decoration is Moroccan lamps that are hanging from the ceiling already. (Thankfully bondage rope comes white and can hardly be seen as they thread across the ceiling. The lamps hang on chains from them). I have colour changing lamps to go in place as well. The TV will be showing pictures of the desert, oasis and camels. Sounds of the camels, desert winds will be played.

Two different colour purple satin lengths of material will be draped around the walls to form hanging loops. Two different gold colour satin lengths of material will be hanging down the walls as curtains.

restricted
Forever Mummified

It has started. The decorations have been up for a week and the other half thinks it's so calming. Yesterday I was the Genie. She loved it and I haven't seen her laugh so much.

I told her she has two weeks of different characters to look at. She said she dreaded to think what she is going to see. Today will be the Arab or Egyptian. Friday will be the male slave.

Tuesday will be the Slave girl, Wednesday the belly dancer and Thursday the female genie.

I hope she likes it all.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Glad to hear that things are well underway, and that your "other half" is laughing and enjoying the experience! :D

I'm sure that most of us hope to hear more and/or see some more pictures!

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

You are having way to much fun; I wonder if the law allows you to have that much fun...LOL
I am very happy for your success on pleasing and caring for your mate in life.
Good luck and keep thinking of new costumes to wear.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

I have decorated the entrance hall like a tent as well. I put a notice, "Owing to other users of the Kasbah, camels must be left tied to the hitching post outside. Achmed". Someone went off and brought us back a toy camel.

She liked the Egyptian outfit yesterday, but today is the turn of the Arab. Tomorrow it's the male slave and the Eunuch. The slave is a long piece of cloth wrapped around the waist It goes down to past the knee. The Eunuch is two pieces of cloth tucked into a bikini bottom.

First piece of entertainment tomorrow. The sand dance.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Sand dance completed on Saturday morning to the delight of the missus.

Thongs and knickers washed and refreshed for the next three days use. They will be readily seen through the slaves pantaloons leggings. :oops: I expect to be ribbed something chronic. (says he hopefully).

Gold shorts to wear for the final day, the genie.

resolver
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by resolver »

here is http://hotmvideo.com/captions/Bellydancing a lot of what you are searching for.Enjoy :D
Webmaster & Web Desginer & Blogger.
CEO & Founder : http://e-howtogeek.com/ - http://hotmvideo.com/ - http://ccnaccnpfacile.com/