False breasts problems

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

False breasts problems

Unread post by restricted »

Having had a couple of falsies split, I looked for another solution than pouring glue on them which the instructions sent with them.

What I do now, is spray a couple of coats of hobby and crafty sealer. It doesn't affect the feeling of them or stiffen them up. It also stops the feeling of glue streaks when you use it. A top up now and then doesn't hurt.

To hold them up, I used body glue, but it made the area around my nipples black and took a bit of scrubbing to get it off. I shall try white or blue tack. Someone told me to stick Velcro to it (soft side inside the breast) and use the stickiness of the spiky side to hold it in place on your chest. I will try it as soon as I get some.

I might make a mold of the breasts and pour jelly into a balloon to see if the shape comes out right.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Re: False breasts problems

Unread post by Hertoy »

When I used to cross dress a lot I'd use rice in a knee-hi nylon. The amount of rice needed depends on how big you want your boobs. Once you have the right size, tie off the knee-hi stocking and roll another around it to prevent leaks and stuff it in a god bra. Having the right bra is important !
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Re: False breasts problems

Unread post by lanad »

when I started to dress I used balloons filled with water, but they were to round as a balloon is, so then I used the very large balloons so that they were shaped by the bra, but as I'm into bondage as well I soon found out that you can't lay on them as they burst, I tried rice that was OK but did not feel right,
tried making them with an old bra as a mold, what a mess that was, in the end I put my money where my tits should be that was 20 years ago and they still feel good and look good, but I do not use glue as you can't remove or clean it off and the result will be black stains, this is dead skin, if the bra is tight enough they will not move around, and the weight is good as well.
good luck with your choices.