What are you wearing right now?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: What are you wearing right now?

Unread post by restricted »

At the moment I'm in bloomers, thick black tights, a long line bra with breast fillings in the cups, a vest tucked into the bloomers. 2 panty girdles. One high waisted and the other a normal one. They hold the tights close to my body, trapping my cock downwards between my legs. .
On top of that is a short petticoat, a nylon petticoat and a cotton one on top of that. Another vest over the top of that.

Covering all that is one of my uniforms and a well starched apron.

It's most frustrating as there is no way I can hump a pillow. My cock is straining to get erect. Tonight I might chain myself to a wall. I wish I hadn't got rid of my slave girls outfit now.

I'm really hot even though the heating is off. :D
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Right now it's my knickers, black tights, high waist panty girdle, long line bra (it has pockets for inserts) with G cup fake breasts, A petticoat, green nurses dress, wig, nurses cap and plimsolls.

At last the breasts stay in the same place and although large I think I look quite smart. Certainly cleaner.

Perhaps I should get a face mask as it's a horror trying to get rid of the whiskers.

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

Long time no replies in this topic - so a new one. At the moment I am wearing a bra, blouse, thong and a pair of leggings. I just kicked out my 10 cm ankle boots, I was in them for about 6 hours. My feet had to ajust to walking flat :D
Instead of my heels, I am in my Birkenstock slippers.

Tomorrow I am planning me-time, which means dressing up. I am currently thinking about wearing: thong, bra, maxi dress and flat ballerina shoes. Any suggestions to expand that? :D

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Although it's a bit hot currently, I spent the early morning cleaning around the flat, satin and lace bra, satin panties, suspender belt, stockings, heels and a layered underskirt under my maids costume. Blue satin gloves to match the lace trimmed satin apron.
DSC_0336.JPG
Actually quite enjoyable to dust around the place!

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

Petrajane wrote: Actually quite enjoyable to dust around the place!
I bet that you are more thorough than I.

However, I am a lazy bitch so I do my cleaning naked (less to clean afterwards) and I have just finished cleaning my kitchen (empty all the cupboards, throw away anything that is out of date, scrub the cupboards, renew the shelf linings, etc.). Kitchen is clean, I am sweaty and dirty. Time for a quick shower before I watch some of the French Open.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Petrajane;
You look great; I also have a Maid's outfit like yours.
However, I do not clean my house in it, I am afraid I might get it dirty.
Rae

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

RAE123 wrote:Petrajane;
You look great; I also have a Maid's outfit like yours.
However, I do not clean my house in it, I am afraid I might get it dirty.
Rae
Thank you, must admit I don't do too much cleaning, I seem to get distracted by the feeling of the stockings, suspenders, underskirt...

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Yes, Just walking around in the "Uniform" is a thrill to be enjoyed.
Rae.

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

Currently, I am in my chastity belt, bra, maxi dress and ankle boots (10cm heel). Feels great :D

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

What? No leg cuffs? That would complete the set.
Rae

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

That's a great idea! Currently, am in bra, chastity belt, maxi dress and my ankle boots. But now I've added leg irons :D

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

I just added a plug. Lovely! :D

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Now you are complete; Good job.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

I'm up early. I'm in a T shirt, satin knickers, a tummy trainer, a roll on girdle with stockings attached. My black skaters skirt, white maids apron which is longer than the skirt. (Not, must het a shorter apron, even if I have to make it myself) and a maids cap.

I must put on latex gloves when handling stockings as I have laddered some already. It's a lovely feeling as the stockings slide up and down my legs and the apron is brushing my thighs..

I have come to the conclusion that IU don't do it to look pretty, just to get the wonderful sensations that the sifter material gives me. 8-)

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

That sounds great!

Currently, I am in bra, thong and maxi dress. Maybe tomorrow something more - not sure yet. Do you all have ideas? :D

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

Currently I'm in my chastity belt. Saturday, I am planning some me-time so I will add a lot of stuff :D

Which includes:
- chastity belt
- plug
- bra
- make up
- wig
- dress
- cuffs / shackles
- heels

:D

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Currently, I am wearing stockings and garter belt,with my chastity and a plug. I then put on a pair of panties, my bra, and my d-cup breasts. I have on 3 inch heels. Wearing this keeps me VERY aroused, The key to my chastity is not here, so I have to go out to get unlocked. I am getting over some recent events, and am indeed looking for a local lady who will keep me locked and plugged, and always dressed. I really want to get a passable wig, a nice blouse and skirt, have make-up applied and be taken out as the lady I want to become. I dream of being found by a lesbian who would delight in using me, teasing me, forcing me to give her orgasms, and never unlock me. I may be ready for hormones...

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

That is quite a decision.

At the moment I am in a thong, womans jeans and 4 inch ankle boots. Feels great :D

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Happy-locked:
I thought your key holder would not allow you to wear fem clothes.
Has that changed?
Best of luck to you.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

Sitting here now in my auburn wig, (a nuisance as it keeps falling over my face tickling it instead of just falling either side of it, but I suppose us girls have to suffer to look as pretty as we can. Lol!), a white bra that shows through the white silky blouse, (also the nipples on the fake breasts are visible), a white suspender belt, sheer black stockings, lilac coloured panties, white half slip and a long flowery full circle skirt. I love the way it rustles as I walk and sitting in the garden this morning was pure heaven.

I will put a picture on later when I get another card reader.