What are you wearing right now?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

What are you wearing right now?

Unread post by restricted »

I know it's been asked before but needs to be kept up to date. So far I'm in stockings and suspender belt, knickers, bra with breast inserts, a full length petticoat. I am leaving my uniform until the carers get here as they want to se what colour uniform I will be wearing and need to keep it smart for them and not creased to hell.

The wig and cap and name badge will go on when ready.

Res aka Nurse Mildred Rached.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

cdslave15
Unfettered Newbie

Re: What are you wearing right now?

Unread post by cdslave15 »

Black PVC catsuit. Black pvc underbust corset. Purple 6 inch heels with straps, purple collar and cuffs. Black latex mask with blonde wig w/ponytails. Also some makeup :)

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Panties, Bra, and a black dress, knee length, no sleeves, and slippers.
Just relaxing on a Friday.
Rader

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Unread post by Hertoy »

Underdressing today, black Spanx footed tights, and a nice lacy bra. Only thing about the bra is it pulls on my nipple piercings. Annoying but stimulating at the same time. :lol:
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

pair of old jeans and a t shirt, and my gardening boots.
not all the time a tart, lol.
Attachments
100_1118x.jpg
100_1118x.jpg (56.86 KiB) Viewed 252370 times

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Rainwear tonight, since tomorrow will be a rainy spring day and I don't have to be anywhere.

So I'm locked into a long, shiny, pink rubber-coated nylon raincoat and TALL, shiny, black PVC thigh high boots with 5" heels, over the usual bra & panties & tights...and a CB-6000 so I don't have too much fun and want out too soon. ;)

The plan is to stay locked up like this at least overnight while I sleep, and maybe I can let myself loose in the morning.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

My key holder is away for more than 2 weeks! I am wearing stockings, garter belt, 3 inch heels, bra and open crotch panties. Over than I have put on one of her dresses. I wish I had a wig, nail polish, and fingernail/toenail polish. I'll dress tomorrow so I can go out to get those things.Nail polish remover is easy, how does one remove lipstick?

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

I am wearing my chastity belt, leggings, 15 cm high heels, skirt, a small dress, a wig and makeup. Lovely!! :D

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I'm again dressed except for the dress. I have painted my fingernails and toenails. I'm getting better at walking in my three inch heels. I may put my male clothes on over what I'm wearing, and go to WalMart to see if I can find a blouse and skirt. Very Aroused!

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

I'm in my blue phase today, long sleeved blue top, butt hugging knee length blue skirt, blue heels and blue wig. The only things not blue are my bra, panties and tan tights.

Whilst making breakfast, I also had my satin blue, trimmed with white lace, maids apron on.
blue.jpg

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

Only chastity belt and heels. It's good :)

restricted
Forever Mummified

At present I am in just my knickers and jumper. The jumper is just long enough to show just a glimpse of the knickers. They are bright red so can't be mistaken. It was lovely walking in the garden this morning. A slight chill, but not freezing. I'm getting slutty. I love walking about in the house in just my jumper and knickers. My wife is now teasing me she can see a bum.

It is interesting that when I am in my nurses uniform, she is more relaxed. Perhaps it's because she knows I can't go out. The other night she woke me up by talking in her sleep that I should put one of my uniform dresses on. Of course I obliged her and when she woke up, her nurse was sitting by her side.

I like the matrons uniform. Frilly hat, navy uniform with a silver buckle on the belt. Stockings, suspenders with navy bloomers. The carers have seen it and one thinks it's the best yet. Another likes Maud the maid. They go in raptures when I step out wearing the same colour uniform as them.

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

Currently I am in my chastity belt, leggings, a bra and my pink with purple dress. I also applied full face make up and I am wearing my wig :).
Oh, and I am in flat ballerina shoes. 8-)

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

Currently I am dressed like I said in my post above, except for the leggings. It feels great!

Nensiraul
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Nensiraul »

happily_locked wrote:My key holder is away for more than 2 weeks! I am wearing stockings, garter belt, 3 inch heels, bra and open crotch panties. Over than I have put on one of her dresses. I wish I had a wig, nail polish, and fingernail/toenail polish. I'll dress tomorrow so I can go out to get those things.Nail polish remover is easy, how does one remove lipstick?

I wear vinyl lingerie.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Yesterday I put on my sari. It was a terror to get right and I still don't think it looks as good as it should. My wife's carers saw it, complete with bindi and loved it. I jokingly said my dentist is indian. I wonder if I should wear it to see my dentist. (Very unlikely). They both said I should.

Anyway, back to the original theme of the subject. I found it soooo comfortable, I didn't want to take it off. So I'm still in it this morning.
Attachments
SAM_0226.JPG
SAM_0226.JPG (79.99 KiB) Viewed 251224 times

the_bondage_guy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by the_bondage_guy »

I was wearing leggings, boots, a top, etc.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Yesterday afternoon I was in my Maid's dress, white bra, white firm pantie girdle, black tights (pantihose), heels and instructed to clean the bathroom and toilet. To make things a little more interesting I was also plugged with a large butt plug, roped in place by a couple of loops around my waist and fastened by rope from back to front and back again several times and wore my over the head panel gag with fitted ballgag.

I obviously didn't do a good enough job as afterwards I was strapped to a chair by my ankles, knees and wrists behind my back, clipped to the back bar of the chair, and a Hitachi Wand strapped between my legs on a timer. An hour or so later I was allowed to use the bathroom to clean myself up, then had to re-clean it after use.

This morning I'm currently in my red lace bra, white girdle, black tights and heels over which I have my long sleeved blue top and satin knee length black skirt on. I've prepared the Sunday lunch and am allowed free range of the house so I must have done something right last night! ;)

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

I dunno. tied to a chair with a magic wand for an hour doesn't sound like an actual punishment :-)
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

angel_uk wrote:I dunno. tied to a chair with a magic wand for an hour doesn't sound like an actual punishment :-)
:D
Perhaps it was as a reward for doing a better job than I was told?? :gag: