That was something I wasn't ready for.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

That was something I wasn't ready for.

Unread post by restricted »

Last night, when the carers were here and I had finished all my housework, I slipped into one of my nurses uniforms and when they had finished with my wife, I stepped out and told them I was ready for the night shift.

They fell about laughing but they both said I looked really great and I should keep it on. One said I wear a dress better than they did. :lol: They love it when I wear them as they never know what colour is coming out. Or even what outfit will be worn come to that.

But I do love the nurses uniforms. They make me feel clean and smart for a change. They are also very comfortable. I love it when the nylon petticoat brushes my thighs as I walk and the coldish air going to the nether regions is more than pleasant when I wear hold up stockings. Thankfully the knickers keep my bum warm and hold back the inevitable (only just though as they make things a little stiff for me). :lol:

I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: That was something I wasn't ready for.

A whole day yesterday in my uniform. It was more than pleasant. I have a little thing now using my tablet.

We have got new neighbours and they are always around. So I go into the garden in the morning with a cup of coffee. I'm either in a uniform or skirt and blouse or maybe my male t shirt and jumper. But if in the uniform or the blouse, I have to wear the bra and false breasts.

So I sit down on my bench in the morning with my tablet and have set myself a poser that I have to solve the daily challenges on the games applications before they come out and find me. A couple of times I have heard them in the kitchen and once even saw their door open, but they never came out into their back garden. I was ready to dive in the floor had they put a foot outside of their door.

However, even more pleasant than that, some of the carers are moaning that they have not seen me in my nurses uniform. Those that have seen it reckon I look great in it. :D

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Well, you should be in Uniform all the time. After all, you are your
wife's care giver, and a care giver should be in uniform.
Maybe a maid's uniform if doing housework.
If Not dressed, then you should be in Shackles.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

They are all puzzling what colour comes next.......There's 4 different blues (sky, hospital, electric and navy), white, light green, bottle green, lilac, maroon, black (maids outfit). The girls were jealous of my electric blue one yesterday. :D

They are now waiting to see what happens when I decorate for the holiday indoors (Wife is housebound). It's an Indian theme.

Gold satin and voile for the ceiling, Red satin for the walls.

As for me, the lowest caste in the nappy type thing, after which comes the Maharajah of Madras followed by the Maharani. :D

restricted
Forever Mummified

We had a visit from the office of the carers for my wife. They know all about Nurse Rached and moaned that I wasn't in uniform. Apparently they have all said they love coming to our house as it makes them laugh.

Yesterday they met Angus (in my kilt). This morning they met Maud the maid.

It's funny. Each of the carers have a favourite colour of my uniforms. But one today said she loved the maids outfit best. She said the other day she loves it and wished more people dressed up. With a bit of time I can see her getting her boyfriend into dresses. I'm sure he will fall in love with it when her hand starts creeping up under the dress.

Today I have to work on my Maharajah's outfit. Then after that carry on decorating the lounge like my palace. I have gold satin on the ceiling and red satin on the walls. There are cascades of plants hanging down with pictures of Indian elephants around as well.
I am going to do the dance of the seven veils as the finally. Satin at the front and back with see through organza at the sides. Should be fun.

Oh well, back to my work. Us poor maids don't get time off you know.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Latest thing was yesterday two carers came in and complained I wasn't in my uniform. it looks like I have started something now.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

OK !!!! You have been given your orders by the two carers, You should be in
your "Uniform' 24/7.
There is no reason to be out of it unless you are taking a shower.
So get dressed and stay dressed.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I agree with Rae. They now expect you to be dressed, so you certainly should be, at least when they arrive until after they leave.
Do you wear flat shoes, or low heels?

restricted
Forever Mummified

For the nurses outfits, it's flat shoes. For the slave girl or belly dancer there's no shoes. For the Indian woman its low heels. I have to do Jai Ho in front of two of the carers tomorrow dressed like that.

restricted
Forever Mummified

I found out last night that my fame is spreading. They all want to take a selfie with me. We had an agency carer who is becoming a nurse so I put on a matching uniform and told her it was to make her feel at home. She loved it.