maid locked in a pillory

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

maid locked in a pillory

Unread post by inallwaysbound »

So I just finally joined up here, and posted a somewhat long description of my DIY pillory in the Bondage section. This morning I found out that I will soon be locked in the pillory for a while in my full maid's uniform, I didn't get the house as clean as I should have, so this will be my punishment. Problem is: I had built it to a somewhat comfortable height WITHOUT 6" platform heels.... Uh-oh...

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: maid locked in a pillory

Unread post by Petrajane »

Well, you should be wearing your 6" heels anyway so what's your problem? After all, you're due to be punished for not doing a good enough job cleaning aren't you? :D

inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

My short stories about our games usually get long. this will probably be no different, it is 100% non fiction, if you were wondering....

Well. I did a few quick modifications to the pillory to make it more user friendly. Then I was told to change into my uniform and sit at the table and wait. My wife doesn't get right into this kind of play that often, but this seemed different. So I sat at the table for what seemed like an eternity, while she walked around the house. I was led downstairs, the heels make stairs seem very tricky, then my wrists and neck were lined up in the holes, everything slid into place, and the 2 locks clicked. It only took about 2 minutes to realize this was going to be tough. I was bent down a LOT more than when wearing sneakers. Kind of complained about it. That's when I figured out she had grabbed the heavy leather paddle I bought, and had never really thought about again. Im still thinking about it now....

Like I said, She usually isn't that into me being dressed, its usually something we do while she is at work, and I can take it off if I need to, in case someone shows up.. etc.. Ive been out of work for a while now, in case you were wondering how we have time for this. Anyway.

She informed me that she had been looking at some of the old emails Id sent her ( pretty much begging to be Her maid.. slave.. etc. all the things that get thought of at 2 am while locked in chastity..). And that She had decided that I need to pick out and pay for a new uniform from Superdresses. One with a tall collar, and a locking design was a must. So here I am, locked in a pillory, in a satin maids dress, my chastity cage hanging down, with my Wife standing behind me so I can't see Her, telling me Im going to be locked in a dress. Wow. Where did this come from? Then she got her small stepladder out, put it behind me, climbed up, and zipped one of my darlex hoods on me. She put the ladder away, Im pretty sure I heard the digital camera click, then I heard Her going up the stairs, door shut, and the lights clicked off.

Longer story short, I was left like that for about an hour. I was allowed to get out of my chastity cage last night, so we could both sleep, but no touching allowed for me. It went right back on when we got up, She made a joke about getting my little Coon cat kitten to eat the keys... and I was told to check my email after She left for work. So I did. Now I'm supposed to go to a store we visited yesterday, so I can try on and buy two pairs of really girly jeans that She looked at, and made sure I saw. I thought She was looking at them for herself. Im a little nervous about what they are for. I have a lot of stuff that could be considered "unisex but girly" (colored skinny jeans, designer flare jeans, some patent Danskos, couple paid of Uggs, etc..) that I do wear out sometimes, but other than 1 visit to a fetish club in Boston (where I wore a latex catsuit a couple years ago), Ive never been out in public in anything really humiliating. So, I'm not complaining at all, but I'm not sure where this is coming from right now. I am going to try to get Her to join on here, and share stories from Her point of view, and (hopefully!) get new ideas. She usually isn't really into anything involving other people, Ive tried a few times (when I was drinking) to get Her to invite one of her co-workers over, so the "maid" could serve drinks... etc... Im not sure right now, but think that may happen sooner than later. Im off to buy some jeans, I guess. Ill update this as it goes on

inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

I haven't been online in a little while. I went to buy the jeans the other day, and they didn't have any that would fit. Its kind of tricky to get into the fitting room with 2 pairs of jeans tucked in between 2 pair of other pants that aren't scary to be seen with. I did it though, just couldn't get into them. A little nervous about leaving all 4 pair on the "don't want" rack outside the fitting room... Ill probably start a new thread, this doesn't have much to do with the pillory anymore... I did finish my 4 hour sentence in there though, that was really rough, esp since I made some heel locks out of stainless steel banding, and couldn't slip out of the shoes...