Sooo relaxing.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Sooo relaxing.

Unread post by restricted »

This morning I was up at 5 once more. Walking about the house in a pair of satin knickers and a jumper that doesn't quite cover my bum. No wonder girls love wearing these outfits. They are so comfortable.

But what woke me up was the thought that I have ordered three new skirts. One so short and tight, it will be impossible to hide my knickers. The second one has a short skirt with a see through Gorgette skirt over the top and the last one is a silk skirt. I'm looking forward to them turning up. The latter two are flared so when the wind blows everything will be revealed. (I would be a right slut if I were a girl).

Now looking for a satin blouse to complete the ensemble. :D
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: Sooo relaxing.

Unread post by happily_locked »

I must encourage you. I wish I could do what you're doing. I am such a slut that I masturbate any time I can, and look for women who would enjoy doing whatever she wants with me. I'd love to be in a short, full skirt and silk blouse, in a bar.

restricted
Forever Mummified

The tight skirt turned up. I got it a size smaller than it should be to make it extra tight. It was great last night. I looked into a full length mirror using a large hand held one and as the skirt was black and as my bright green knickers were the same length they were just showing a glimpse of them :D

restricted
Forever Mummified

Soon be the festive season. As my wife is unable to get up out of bed, I have to cook the meals, feed her etc. She hasn't got much going for her so this year I'm really getting into the festive spirit.

I am going to be Santa's little helper. I've ordered a short red skater skirt, white flared petticoat, white frilly briefs, red blouse, Santa hat. Then I will hobble round in heels to give her dinner and afters, drinks etc, I'm looking forward to it.

Next day it's black 13 inch rara skirt, 2 x 10 inch 3 layer petticoats. I'm looking forward to being the maid that day.

Where can I get wide fitting heels from? EBay haven't got any size 10's.

Has anyone else got plans for the festive season?

restricted
Forever Mummified

Frilly knickers are here already. So looking forward to prancing round like an idiot!!!!!! :lol: :oops:

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Where can I get wide fitting heels from? EBay haven't got any size 10's.
Do a google search for Pleasers, that's the brand of wide fitting heels I go for, for special ocassions!

Christmas plans, well, I guess Mrs Claus will be in full swing, I do love my Mrs Claus outfit, all red velvet and white fur trimmings, black tights, heels and frilly panties.

She'll be around to cook Christmas Dinner and hopefully make Christmas Eve's eve an enjoyable time!
DSC_0154 (3).JPG

restricted
Forever Mummified

Looked at the site. Lot of money for the few times they will be worn. I'll keep looking.

Red blouse and a white one. Black T shirt. Red stockings are here.