It's building up again.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

It's building up again.

Unread post by restricted »

How many of you have a clear out and think that's it. I'm finished with it, just to find that a few weeks later you feel the pressure building up to slip into a nice skirt or dress?

Okay, most days I wear a skirt around the house. But as you can see from my posts, I am into buying more stuff. I have more female clothes than male. No, I don't want to be female all the time. Just when pressure builds up. I feel an idiot and can relax by sitting round in a skirt and blouse. I can't go out in daylight obviously.

The more I try to fight it, the more I want to slip into "something comfortable" like a nice soft blouse and skirt.

Does anyone else get this overwhelming urge that they HAVE to go en femme? Not completely acting feminine, just wearing a skirt and top.

Earlier this morning my wife said she could see my knickers as my skirt wasn't long enough. For all this, she hasn't moaned at me for doing it so I suppose she accepts my problem.

My big problem will be telling the kids.

By the way, now getting a dress that can be taken for a schoolgirl's pinafore and I have ordered a blouse and tie plus a boater.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: It's building up again.

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

restricted wrote:How many of you have a clear out and think that's it. I'm finished with it, just to find that a few weeks later you feel the pressure building up to slip into a nice skirt or dress?
This first sentence makes me worry that you're talking about the "crossdresser purge cycle" that seems to hit about 90% of most CD's at one time or another*, where the person thinks "that's it, I'm finished with it, never again!" and throws out all of their clothes or donates them to charity. Then a few days or weeks later they again feel the urge, regret their decision, and end up buying even MORE stuff than they threw out!

It's SO common that if you Google "crossdress purge" you'll find thousands of blog and forum posts and articles on the subject, mostly full of regret, despair, and financial woe.

*Happily, I'm one of the 10% who has FELT the "urge to purge" several times, but was lucky enough to have had a large enough place to hide all of my stuff the first time, and then to have read up on the subject before the next few times. ;)
restricted wrote:Okay, most days I wear a skirt around the house. But as you can see from my posts, I am into buying more stuff. I have more female clothes than male. No, I don't want to be female all the time. Just when pressure builds up. I feel an idiot and can relax by sitting round in a skirt and blouse. I can't go out in daylight obviously.

The more I try to fight it, the more I want to slip into "something comfortable" like a nice soft blouse and skirt.

Does anyone else get this overwhelming urge that they HAVE to go en femme? Not completely acting feminine, just wearing a skirt and top.
Like you, I've probably got more female clothing than male clothing (which can be a problem since I've also got a lot of male clothes)! :D And like you, I usually find it relaxing to change into female clothes and just sit around the house, away from the windows. In many ways, drastically changing my style of clothing means changing my mindset, and sometimes I wonder if that might be part of why I love locking myself into my outfits so much -- because when I do that, I CAN'T change back quickly or easily! :D

restricted
Forever Mummified

Since I put that post on yesterday, my wife has had a stroke and is now in hospital. :(
Hopefully she will soon be back indoors with me. Who else can I show off my Santa's helper outfit this year? Plus the maid in the short skirt and frilly undies. On top of that the schoolgirl and make me do my homework.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

restricted wrote:Since I put that post on yesterday, my wife has had a stroke and is now in hospital. :(
Hopefully she will soon be back indoors with me. Who else can I show off my Santa's helper outfit this year? Plus the maid in the short skirt and frilly undies. On top of that the schoolgirl and make me do my homework.
Best wishes to you both, a stroke is not trivial so my thoughts are with you.

Have they said if it was a TIA, CVA or "full stroke"? The first two are recoverable from, with treatment and a stubborn attitude.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Love and best wishes Res,
Trish X

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

Here's hoping she pulls through. Meanwhile, hang in there.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Very sorry to hear as well -- best of wishes and good luck!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I wish you and her the best result that can happen. It is very difficult when a loved one is not well.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Thanks folks. Already she is talking. Not much but enough. She moaned at me so she is getting better. A big grin came on her face when I told her Honey G had been thrown of X factor.

We are having our roof fixed and electrics brought up to date. So everything is in store. I will be getting everything out next week and starch my uniforms up.

Apart from making me relax (feeling an idiot and not able to go anywhere) it does seem to make her relax. I was surprised when she teased me about seeing my bum when I was in my ultra short skirt.

I'm looking forward to being Santa's helper and the French (ish) maid over Christmas.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

That's good news, please keep us updated on her progress and what you can do to keep her spirits up! :D

restricted
Forever Mummified

She has been moaning that more and more of her independence has been taken away. So I have ordered a schoolgirls outfit and have to beg her not to send me to school. At school she will be the teacher and set me tasks and make me go out and play in the garden. Stand in the corner with hands on head as punishment.

I'll keep you informed how this works.

Outfit. navy pinafore that will do as a school dress. Navy knickers, white socks and blouse. Straw boater and tie. Need Mary Janes.

restricted
Forever Mummified

This is my blue satin skirt, but this is the image I want for my wife to see as I totter around doing the housework!

As for my schoolgirl thing. well, I have ordered a vest so I can wear just navy knickers and vest for exercise.
Attachments
SAM_0264 (2).JPG

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Lovely dress, and lovely view, too! Thank you.

restricted
Forever Mummified

My wife died in January. Since then I have won a court case and have been given two weeks notice a relative is getting married. I had to rush out and buy a suit. Maybe I should go in a uniform dress. :lol:

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

YES:
Get a Bride's Maid's dress. or some kind of formal dress.
Have fun, and please get a picture.
Rae

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

They make suits for women that have a skirt instead of pants. Perhaps that would be an option. Or, wear a formal kilt; maybe break with tradition and wear panties under it. :D

restricted
Forever Mummified

In the interests of hygiene, they recommend wearing something under the kilt. They make a male kilt liner. It's the same materials and design as a woman's petticoat, except it is twice the price. So, when it gets really cold, that's what is under the kilt. :lol:

restricted
Forever Mummified

Back to good old times, but with a bit of added spice. I sat out in the back garden this morning in one of my uniforms, but the house behind mine has cut all the trees down so the people living in the houses behind mine are now able to overlook my property. So I have to see if nobody is looking, (fortunately they leave their lights on) and make a dash for the table and chair I built.

This morning sitting on the chair, with a cup of coffee and breakfast I saw someone come to their window. I had a normal jacket on so they wouldn't realise how I was dressed, but I could not move for twenty minutes until the lights went out and they had gone to work.(I presume. Or maybe they had seen me and wanted to make sure). :oops: :lol:

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Do not be concerned. It is your house, and you can dress any way you like
in your back yard. Besides, who are they going to tell?? The Fashion police???
rae