Cross dressing for comfort?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Cross dressing for comfort?

Unread post by restricted »

Women's clothes are softer and therefore more comfortable as far I am concerned. Does any crossdresser wish they would make the male clothes of the same material or is it the design of the female clothing that gets them into it?

I was told to relax more by the doctor and find I can do it more easily when cross dressed.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Cross dressing for comfort?

Unread post by RAE123 »

All we have to do is to get Society to allow a person to wear anything they are
comfortable wearing to wear.
It is real easy, is it not??
Rae

DrPerVECT
Chair Bound

Unread post by DrPerVECT »

restricted wrote:Women's clothes are softer and therefore more comfortable as far I am concerned. Does any crossdresser wish they would make the male clothes of the same material or is it the design of the female clothing that gets them into it?

I was told to relax more by the doctor and find I can do it more easily when cross dressed.
I, too, enjoy the softer and tighter clothing found on the opposite side of the aisle. So, except for work or gatherings with coworkers, I tend to wear women's skinny jeans, leggings, and jeggings. Often I'll pair them with a golf tee or sweater over a spandex shirt.

There's a small community of people who may not fully cross dress, but enjoy this kind of fashion:

http://guysweargirljeans.proboards.com

restricted
Forever Mummified

Well, for some reason, I feel cleaner and smarter in a nurses dress than I ever do in a suit. The soft (for some reason longer than a man's vest) a woman longer soft vest which is tucked into my tights, A panty girdle to hold my cock back ad a petticoat under the dress and I can relax.

The only thing that gets me is the plastic bars in the long line corset. They tend to hurt. I might remove them. But on the other hand, if women can put up with them......

pamelacd
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pamelacd »

restricted wrote:
The only thing that gets me is the plastic bars in the long line corset. They tend to hurt. I might remove them. But on the other hand, if women can put up with them......
Those bars - aka the 'boning' is there to hold you into a femme shape. Isn't that the fun part of it ? you are lucky you have a modern one that has plastic inserts. I have one open bottom girdle that has stainless / spring steel inserts - Mmmmm.
This is a BONDAGE forum after all !

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

Teddies fall into this category for me. I don’t think there is anything more comfortable to sleep in than a sleek, sexy teddy.

restricted
Forever Mummified

I was concerned that the hooks and eyes on the back of my long line bra was painful no matter how much I covered them. So I removed the bones and found that the hooks and eyes don't hurt any more. :D