Another chance?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Another chance?

Unread post by restricted »

After my wife died, I thought that was the end of my life. Until this woman came into it. She is so laid back it's unreal.

I told her I cross dress and she has no problem with that. I showed her the photos and she is upset I got rid of the slave girl etc. I showed her the photos of me in my nurses' dress and she loves it and told me to get a cap. We had a laugh and she said she will pick me up, take me back to her place, dress me and lock my clothes in the boot of her car while she goes out shopping in it. As she said, I can't go anywhere dressed like that, I can keep the dogs company while she is out. I also need a new wig. She loves ginger hair.

She spoke about looking in charity shops for a wedding or prom dress for me.

I am taking it steady and hopefully one day when she goes out, she will leave be securely bound and gagged. :D :gag:
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Another chance?

Unread post by RAE123 »

WOW!!! Did you get a holiday present by finding a girl like that.
You hit the jackpot, enjoy the ride.
RAE

restricted
Forever Mummified

I have since found out she will take people for their money and then dump them. So I'm back on my own.

However, it's not as bad as that as I have a few other irons in the fire. There are a couple of women that showed a little interest so I will slowly see where they stand.

I'd have no objection at being allowed to stay at their houses and being tied up for the night.

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

That is such a shame.

I wish that I could help but I live too far away and, besides, my taste in dressing may be different from yours.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Clothes mean nothing, it's the helpless feeling that counts. Thank you anyway.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

For me, it is being helpless AND the clothing.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

restricted wrote:I have since found out she will take people for their money and then dump them. So I'm back on my own.

I'd have no objection at being allowed to stay at their houses and being tied up for the night.
How reliable was that information you got on her?
Even if you no longer want her in your life, don't forget to follow through with some of the ideas she gave you. A new wig and nurse's cap sound like good suggestions.

Staying at a lady friend's house and being kept in chains overnight brings back some really wonderful memories for me. One lady was an authoritarian and was not satisfied unless I was in chains and under her control. Another could sense pretty well whether I wanted to be locked up and played the dominant when she felt it was appropriate.

restricted
Forever Mummified

My information was from several sources. I started to suspect something when she kept on about spending my money instead of leaving the kids anything.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Good Luck with the others. There are a lot of women out there and you are single.
This has been my experience also. The ladies with the deliciously evil minds often have other characteristics that make them unsuitable as companions or mates, but it can be enjoyable while it lasts.