Does it happen to you?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Does it happen to you?

Unread post by restricted »

Whenever I put my knickers, tights, panty girdle, long line bra (with E size breast inserts) that comes down far enough to cover the gap between the girdle and bra (stops the top of the girdle rolling over), bloomers over that lot, four petticoats, uniform dress, wig and cap, I find I have to do a pee. Everything has to be dropped to allow me to go. Does everyone have that problem? Perhaps I should go back to open girdle and stockings.

Anyway, I have ordered a powerful electro magnet and time switch. They run on 12 volts. I shall use a car battery to sup[ply the power (I don't know how much power the magnet will use). Once they at here, I shall be able to chain myself to the wall. The chain will go from my ankle or a collar on my neck. Through an eyebolt to the timer and magnet which will be out of my reach. Then I will have to sit and wait until I'm rescued or sold off as a slave. It's a shame I got rid of the slave girl's outfit.

I'll have to experiment with the timer to get it right or I might find I have set it up for seven days or more. :oops: :gag: :lol:
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Does it happen to you?

Unread post by Petrajane »

Must admit, I try to "go" before I get dressed up.

As for the electro magent, have you considered a cheap 12V laptop power unit (off ebay for example), I think it fairly straightforward (non-electrican here) to cut the output plug off and split the two wires into a connector to wire up to the magnet. Then you can use a timer in a power socket, no worries about the acid from the car battery or it needing to be charged before you use it.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

Charging is done from a solar panel. The batteries are outside in the back garden, so I will pass the wires through the wall to the timer. I'm not that clever to use a laptop.

At present I have a hobby making things on a sewing machine, so I will be looking for a frock, a pinny and a scarf and curlers to give me the right attitude for my sweat shop and chain myself so I can't run off until I've made three bags a day. (I only make them for friends.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I suggest a 110 vac to 12 vdc converter. Plug this into a smart plug and a mechanical timer plug.