Does it come back stronger?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Does it come back stronger?

Unread post by restricted »

Over the years, I've had many outfits and dumped them for many reasons like tired of it. It happened last year when my wife died and I threw everything out. Sadly I have been feeling a need to get dressed once more even if it is only to calm me down. I know some of you have done exactly the same, but do you find, like me that the need to slip on a skirt etc comes back stronger than the last time?

So, I have 4 nurses uniforms, 2 half slips, 1 full cotton petticoat, 1 full length nylon petticoat, 2 bras. (One long line with pockets for the fake breasts).2 panty girdles, 2 pairs of thick tights and 10 pairs of knickers, 1 long nightdress and one baby doll nightie. I have a wet look skater skirt and await an ultra short miniskirt plus a couple of pencil skirts. (I love the way I am forced to take shorter steps). I have also got hold of an old fashioned nurses apron and I have another, but will be looking for a maid's apron and cap to go with my black miniskirts.

Now I feel the urge to get back into stockings. I have ordered some thick and some sheer ones, and a girdle plus a soft suspender belt. I miss the feeling of the stockings sliding up and down my legs as I walk.

Res.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Does it come back stronger?

Unread post by RAE123 »

You are just like the rest of us. That is why I never say "PURGE", Rather storage.
See if you had put all your old clothes into a storage box, you would have had it
to start over again. It saves on new perches.
Yes,I went through a time when I did not dress at all; but now that I am retires,
and more time on my hands, well let say I enjoy dressing, and relaxing around the
house all dressed up.
BTW, i under dress with panties and Bra ever day. :D
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

As I now have a hobby on a sewing machine, I am thinking of buying another sari so I can really have my own sweat shop. :gag: :whip:

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Around the house, you should be dressed and wear ankle cuffs; this will keep you hobbled,
and not forgetting you are owned by someone.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

I have a 10 inch skirt that reveal a glimpse of my panties if I am not careful. I shall have to set up my cameras and record it and my skater skirt.

I'm making a 12 inch spreader bar for my ankles so when I walk the camera will record the actions of hips in the skater skirt.

However, I have several ideas to stop me wasting money by going out. The latest one is to take a gag with a method of clipping a chain to it. It would have to be like a baby's dummy with a ring on the front so I am forced to stand and look at the wall.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-White-Le ... OSwzINa9tP~

Or with two chains linked together,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TheSexShopon ... Swd4tTyZof

Maybe a dog collar acting as a gag would do it. It would be cheaper. A suitcase padlock at the front to hold it tight and the chain to the eyebolt.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pet-Dog-Chok ... 0005.m1851

Hands chained to a belt so prevent my undoing the gag, The keys would only be released when the magnetic lock allows me to get to them.

I am looking for a nice ball gown now.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Every time I have thrown out ladies clothing, whether panties or shoes, etc. I have regretted it, sometimes as soon as the next week.I desperately need to be feminized kept in permanent chastity, and kept as a female. My hair is rowing out.

restricted
Forever Mummified

[quote="happily_locked"I desperately need to be feminized kept in permanent chastity, and kept as a female. My hair is rowing out.[/quote]

That would be a dream. To have a woman throiw all my male clothes out and sort a wardrobe out for me.