Does it happen?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Does it happen?

Unread post by restricted »

I don't know if it should be in this section, but someone will tell me.

Watching videos of men cross dressed with women using strap on dildos on them, I started to question these videos. Sure enough, they showed women sticking the dildo in the men's mouth or their anus. But nearly every one showed the women getting near to an orgasm while doing it. I shouldn't have thought this was possible or do some women get off by having the power over the men especially if they are tied down?

Or is this as mythical as the Loch Ness monster riding a unicorn?
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

this_girl
Chair Bound

Re: Does it happen?

Unread post by this_girl »

restricted wrote:Watching videos of men cross dressed with women using strap on dildos on them, I started to question these videos. Sure enough, they showed women sticking the dildo in the men's mouth or their anus. But nearly every one showed the women getting near to an orgasm while doing it. I shouldn't have thought this was possible or do some women get off by having the power over the men especially if they are tied down?
I have never used a strap-on but, although there may be a power component, the position and the way that the dildo is strapped on provides some clitoral stimulation. This can be quite pleasant.
Or is this as mythical as the Loch Ness monster riding a unicorn?
I wouldn't know about that as only virgins can see unicorns.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Are not many strap ons double ended? If so I can only imagine how this must feel for the lady doing the dominating.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Petrajane wrote:Are not many strap ons double ended? If so I can only imagine how this must feel for the lady doing the dominating.
^^ This ^^

Although there are women that get a sexual charge just out of "taking" a bound man in that manner, there are hundreds of styles of double-ended strap-ons out there--believe me... I've looked. ;) This is how I ran across the "strapless strap-on". It's a toy that slips inside the woman, and conforms to her special anatomy, holding itself in with her kegels. It stimulates her both vaginally, and clitorally--especially if it's a vibrating one. Bonus, the man feels it too, if it vibrates. The reviews that I've seen go two ways: Some women have trouble holding the toy in place, without a harness. The women that can keep them in place have gone on and on about how good these toys are, at their job.