How often?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
Mrwoosh
Unfettered Newbie

How often?

Unread post by Mrwoosh »

Hi there. What makes you all crossdress and how often do you do it?

Sashauk
Unfettered Newbie

Re: How often?

Unread post by Sashauk »

I am gender fluid so I feel more myself when wearing what is considered female clothes.

I dress this way pretty much all the time as I am single and retired -even if I am outwardly male I am always underdressed.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Since my retirement, I dress quite often, but only around the house.
I an always under dressed. I would never pass out of the house, so in
the Closet I stay.
I just like wearing a dress or a skirt. I find it relaxing.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

When I can. It depends on how early or late our post is and parcels expected. not so much in the winter as I like to sit outside in the garden.

Indoors, some weeks it's every day other weeks it's a few days
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

What makes me crossdress is long and complicated and 40 years later I'm still trying to figure it out!

At the beginning it was about the sensations that male clothes couldn't provide, like the restriction of a tight skirt or the feel of a silk or satin blouse. Once I could afford to start buying the shiny fetishy leather clothing and tall boots that I love, it's still the restriction and slippery sensations of satin linings, PLUS the initially cool smoothness of the leather which warms up as it's worn.

After a few years of being able to crossdress whenever I wanted to, I realized that I felt more comfortable and relaxed in women's clothes and on stressful days at work I couldn't wait to come home and change, then put my stiletto booted feet up and take it easy. ;)

These days my crossdressing has kind of evolved again into being a sort of "leather fetish doll" in "clothing bondage" where others tell me what fetish-y things to wear and for how long. :D (Which simultaneously led to and evolved from figuring out ways to use small padlocks and/or modify clothes and boots so they can't be taken off without the keys!)