Why do pm keep getting stuck in outbox and not sending?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Why do pm keep getting stuck in outbox and not sending?

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

Whenever I PM Someone it takes a while to send. The first one seems to take a day. A pm to staff asking about post delays has never sent. I can't ask staff directly since my pm would not go through.
Thanks
Charlotte

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Why do pm keep getting stuck in outbox and not sending?

Unread post by Petrajane »

BoundCharlotte wrote:Whenever I PM Someone it takes a while to send. The first one seems to take a day. A pm to staff asking about post delays has never sent. I can't ask staff directly since my pm would not go through.
Thanks
Charlotte
The PM remins in your outbox until it has been read, once read, it moves to the Sent box. ;)

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

Thank you for the clarification… I thought the person I was sending it to wasn't getting it like if an email is it in your outbox.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

BoundCharlotte wrote:Thank you for the clarification… I thought the person I was sending it to wasn't getting it like if an email is it in your outbox.
No problem, unlike emails which remain in your inbox, so you tell if they have gone or not, PM's in general only move to the Sent box once someone has read them, Of course, there's nothing to stop the person deciding to wind you up and not open the PM, leaving it stuck in your Outbox...