Page 1 of 2

What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:14 pm
by napy666
Why is it that most guys if not all guys, go and ask that one question "What are you wearing?" immediately thinking with their private parts, and picturing the female in question, that they are talking to is naked when in bed, or about to go to sleep. Like come on now guys really? Why do you think this question would really grab the attention of the female, you have been dating or trying to get to know better? This is the question that a guy, who I have been dating for a week or so now, and he asked me this and I did not like it. I found it rude and not right. Now I feel differently about this guy, I don't want him to talk to me again about sex or other sexual stuff and then it kills the conversation altogether and has us stop dating etc.

To me, this type of talk has always bothered me, even when in a fetish bondage sense, if a guy talks dirty to me I just feel uncomfortable about it. I don't like it, and just find it rude. Its like why must guys think with their privates instead of their minds and hearts, finding another way to flirt with the girl as opposed to talking to them dirty or thinking dirty thoughts?

What are your thoughts on this? Or am I just a square thats 30 years old and needs to mature and grow up and start thinking nasty like everyone else?

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:21 pm
by Petrajane
What are you wearing? That's the sort of question you read about or hear on a tv show/film, usually by the loser calling a chat sex line!

You've already said what you should do, bin him! Doesn't matter what lifestyle you are into, that's just plain wrong if the guy want's to have any further conversation with the lady. The only place that sort of question would be accepted is on those $$$ per minute calls! :oops:

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:22 pm
by RAE123
Bra, Panties, Fem Jeans, Polo top, usual every day wear.
Rae

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:06 pm
by tiemeupalso
if i am on the phone it doesn't matter,i have a good imignation.
if its on cam I can see what somebody is wearing.
you are to sensitive .

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:56 pm
by BoundCharlotte
Personally I don’t mind describing what I am wearing to a guy or girl I am talking to. They could have this question answered easily if I saw them in person so to me it just closes the distance to gap by being able to have them picture what I look like. I certainly don’t want to them imagining something totally different and their head and not being happy when they do see me. My husband does not allow me to post pictures of myself on the Internet so describing myself is the best I can do. If I am naked I am probably in the mood to tell him that anyway and if I’m fully clothed I’ll just described that. I normally will ask the same question to them afterwards asked of me because I am a visual person as well I would like to visualize them correctly.

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:20 pm
by napy666
BoundCharlotte wrote:Personally I don’t mind describing what I am wearing to a guy or girl I am talking to. They could have this question answered easily if I saw them in person so to me it just closes the distance to gap by being able to have them picture what I look like. I certainly don’t want to them imagining something totally different and their head and not being happy when they do see me. My husband does not allow me to post pictures of myself on the Internet so describing myself is the best I can do. If I am naked I am probably in the mood to tell him that anyway and if I’m fully clothed I’ll just described that. I normally will ask the same question to them afterwards asked of me because I am a visual person as well I would like to visualize them correctly.


Your husband does not allow you to post photos of yourself online, isn't that a bit controlling?

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:14 am
by Stahlketten
napy666 wrote:To me, this type of talk has always bothered me, even when in a fetish bondage sense, if a guy talks dirty to me I just feel uncomfortable about it. I don't like it, and just find it rude. Its like why must guys think with their privates instead of their minds
...


I for one am a very visual person. I like to put together a picture in my mind of the lady I am talking to if I am at all interested in her and sometimes even if I am not interested. It is the same as trying to find out height, weight, hair color, eye color and skin color. It isn't really thinking of sex but more a matter of putting together an image and the clothing is a part of figuring out whether the other person is at ease or agitated and pacing back and forth.
Think of this as a perfect opportunity to lie to him to set the mood to whatever you want it to be.

If I remember right, you were looking for others to role play with you online. What do you suppose you would have been doing if someone were to take you up on the offer for role playing? If just telling someone what you are wearing (whether truthful or not) bothers you, than you really have no business role playing online where everything is in the imagination.

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:51 am
by d3vious.g3nius
Once again, another stellar thread by the myopic misfit known only as... napy666

Please get over yourself, and your "all guys are this... yada yada yada ", "all guys only want sex... blah blah blah" and now, "all guys only think with their cocks... woe is me boo freakin' hoo"! Because these statements are simply not true.

I can't even imagine having the gall to come on a forum and post gripes about "all women are like X", it literally boggles my mind.

And btw, your comment to BoundCharlotte shows just how myopic and clueless you are. If you paid any attention to this forum other than creating and participating your own lame threads you'd understand that SHE LOVES to be CONTROLLED!!! So a resounding YES, he is a bit controlling, haha.

But hey, here's a clue: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=106309 Her introduction ;)

I implore you, please stop wasting the nice peoples time here. At least until you have developed the social skills necessary to actually interact with people, of BOTH sexes, in a fun and productive way.

All the best,
- d.g

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:00 pm
by napy666
d3vious.g3nius wrote:Once again, another stellar thread by the myopic misfit known only as... napy666

Please get over yourself, and your "all guys are this... yada yada yada ", "all guys only want sex... blah blah blah" and now, "all guys only think with their cocks... woe is me boo freakin' hoo"! Because these statements are simply not true.

I can't even imagine having the gall to come on a forum and post gripes about "all women are like X", it literally boggles my mind.

And btw, your comment to BoundCharlotte shows just how myopic and clueless you are. If you paid any attention to this forum other than creating and participating your own lame threads you'd understand that SHE LOVES to be CONTROLLED!!! So a resounding YES, he is a bit controlling, haha.

But hey, here's a clue: http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=106309 Her introduction ;)

I implore you, please stop wasting the nice peoples time here. At least until you have developed the social skills necessary to actually interact with people, of BOTH sexes, in a fun and productive way.

All the best,
- d.g


Just screw off alright, you don't have to be so rude.

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:25 am
by Stahlketten
d3vious.g3nius wrote:I can't even imagine having the gall to come on a forum and post gripes about "all women are like X", it literally boggles my mind.


I for one have absolutely NO PROBLEM with posting a comment such as "All women are like XX" because it is true but for a few post-ops!

Take it easy and just enjoy the threads for whatever they are.
;-)

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:55 pm
by napy666
Stahlketten wrote:
d3vious.g3nius wrote:I can't even imagine having the gall to come on a forum and post gripes about "all women are like X", it literally boggles my mind.


I for one have absolutely NO PROBLEM with posting a comment such as "All women are like XX" because it is true but for a few post-ops!

Take it easy and just enjoy the threads for whatever they are.
;-)


Yes, thanks.

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:38 am
by angel_uk
d3vious.g3nius wrote:I implore you, please stop wasting the nice peoples time here. At least until you have developed the social skills necessary to actually interact with people, of BOTH sexes, in a fun and productive way.


Sound advice. You should follow it yourself.

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:14 pm
by d3vious.g3nius
angel_uk wrote:Sound advice. You should follow it yourself.
Hey sexy, I think I'll go out on a limb here and ask... What Are You Wearing?

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:42 am
by BoundCharlotte
napy666 wrote:
BoundCharlotte wrote:Personally I don’t mind describing what I am wearing to a guy or girl I am talking to. They could have this question answered easily if I saw them in person so to me it just closes the distance to gap by being able to have them picture what I look like. I certainly don’t want to them imagining something totally different and their head and not being happy when they do see me. My husband does not allow me to post pictures of myself on the Internet so describing myself is the best I can do. If I am naked I am probably in the mood to tell him that anyway and if I’m fully clothed I’ll just described that. I normally will ask the same question to them afterwards asked of me because I am a visual person as well I would like to visualize them correctly.


Your husband does not allow you to post photos of yourself online, isn't that a bit controlling?


Yes, very. But it’s not like I have a choice. Well actually I do, but if I disobey him I will be severely punished. It’s not worth it for something as simple as posting pictures.

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:51 pm
by napy666
That's just dumb, sorry but I never understood the whole dom/obey role thing in bondage. Thats just wrong when you have someone controlling you as far as telling you what to wear, do online, etc. Thats just wrong.

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:41 am
by steellover
To each their own. Some people truly enjoy being controlled and some do not. Wouldn't it be a boring world if we all behaved the same?

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:48 pm
by Franzia
Dom/sub roles are no more wrong than top/bottom roles as long as they're practiced with consent. I agree with steellover, it would be pretty boring if everyone was interested in exactly the same things. But rather than implying something is 'wrong' for everyone, you may mean it's wrong for you; which is ok then- that's one of your limits.

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:24 pm
by BoundCharlotte
napy666 wrote:That's just dumb, sorry but I never understood the whole dom/obey role thing in bondage. Thats just wrong when you have someone controlling you as far as telling you what to wear, do online, etc. Thats just wrong.

Why are you on this forum if you think submission is it dumb? Any form of bondage involves loss of control by one person. The first definition of Bondage on Google is about being a slave.

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:58 pm
by RAE123
Charlotte:
Please take no notice of that poster. I my self love hearing about your lifestyle.
My wife and myself did a few things, but where very mild compared to yours.
I do admire your conviction, and wish you all the best.
Rae

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:01 pm
by BoundCharlotte
RAE123 wrote:Charlotte:
Please take no notice of that poster. I my self love hearing about your lifestyle.
My wife and myself did a few things, but where very mild compared to yours.
I do admire your conviction, and wish you all the best.
Rae


Thanks, And if you would like to hear more about my lifestyle feel free to ask.