Looking for new idea for my online sub

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
adampr0
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for new idea for my online sub

Unread post by adampr0 »

Hi Folks,

Im exploring new ideas for long distance sub. We do session online. I give her tasks and she send of proof of tasks she perform. Any suggestions?

Thanks

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking for new idea for my online sub

Unread post by rmcingle »

I had an online sub that I tormented for a while. Here are some of the things I did.

I would have her wear a skirt to work (a fairly common occurrence). On her lunch break I would make her go outside, find a grassy spot where she could just sit and enjoy the sunshine! Bring her lunch, eat it outside! She wasn't allowed to sit on her skirt so it would be puddled around her. While she was sitting there, she had to urinate. The urine would absorb into the grass so no one would be the wiser. She would, of course, want to be pantiless for this torment. If I was feeling kind, and she hadn't misbehaved too badly, I would allow her to clean herself up in the bathroom afterward. If I wasn't feeling so generous I would require that she wore her panties, and then continue wearing them for the rest of the day!

In the winter, when it was dark during her homeward commute, I would require her to be 'bottomless' throughout the drive home.

One time her morning snack consisted of celery and carrot sticks. Which she carried to work inside her pussy.

Do you do video chats with your sub? I liked to make mine masturbate in interesting ways while I watched. Humping the door frame, as an example.

Forced nudity is always a good one. During our chats I would pick a room at random, then make her send me a picture of it. If the room didn't pass inspection, she had to get naked and stay naked while in the house until that room was spotless! She didn't have to clean it right then, but she had to stay naked until it was.

What turns your sub on? If she is into anal torment make her wear a butt plug to work! Some subs get really turned on by nipple torture. A condom inserted into a cardboard tube from a roll of paper towels, filled with water and frozen makes a wicked ice dildo . . .

R. Mc.

adampr0
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by adampr0 »

rmcingle wrote:I had an online sub that I tormented for a while. Here are some of the things I did.

I would have her wear a skirt to work (a fairly common occurrence). On her lunch break I would make her go outside, find a grassy spot where she could just sit and enjoy the sunshine! Bring her lunch, eat it outside! She wasn't allowed to sit on her skirt so it would be puddled around her. While she was sitting there, she had to urinate. The urine would absorb into the grass so no one would be the wiser. She would, of course, want to be pantiless for this torment. If I was feeling kind, and she hadn't misbehaved too badly, I would allow her to clean herself up in the bathroom afterward. If I wasn't feeling so generous I would require that she wore her panties, and then continue wearing them for the rest of the day!

In the winter, when it was dark during her homeward commute, I would require her to be 'bottomless' throughout the drive home.

One time her morning snack consisted of celery and carrot sticks. Which she carried to work inside her pussy.

Do you do video chats with your sub? I liked to make mine masturbate in interesting ways while I watched. Humping the door frame, as an example.

Forced nudity is always a good one. During our chats I would pick a room at random, then make her send me a picture of it. If the room didn't pass inspection, she had to get naked and stay naked while in the house until that room was spotless! She didn't have to clean it right then, but she had to stay naked until it was.

What turns your sub on? If she is into anal torment make her wear a butt plug to work! Some subs get really turned on by nipple torture. A condom inserted into a cardboard tube from a roll of paper towels, filled with water and frozen makes a wicked ice dildo . . .

R. Mc.
I really appreciate your response.

You have some cool idea.

I've never tried the piss play. I need to plan it. ;)

Couple of times I had made her write my name on a large piece of paper fold it multiple times like a pad and she had it in her panties throughout her work. She gets wet af. At the end if the day the paper will be dissolved in her juices.

Making her fucking furnitures during a video call is one of my favourite thing. I make her fuck bed legs, pedestal fan, etc.,

She's mostly into humiliation and abuse. Anything filth turns her on.

passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

How about offering her a thousand dollars to spend on something she has long wanted to buy and show you proof of her happiness? Lol