Slave Marie - Very Important

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
Spooky Skeptic
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Slave Marie - Very Important

Unread post by Spooky Skeptic »

I just don't see how people can be so inconsiderate with theiractions.  Not only has this asshole upset Marie's life, but he'sscrewed with the lives of everyone around her.  All because hecan't go about society and life like an adult.To Marie, I know this has gotta be tough on you, but you've got--fromthe looks of this board--hundreds of people gunning for this, aptlynicknamed, fuckwit.

Ultraprene
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Ultraprene »

Preventing further incidents:We all agree that the stalker is a scoundrel of the lowest order and wehave waxed quite eloquent in expressing our outrage.   Far moreimportant now is a theory on how the stalker discovered Marie's reallife identity and address, and how we can prevent such incidents in thefuture.  I am not well versed in Internet security, but there appear to beseveral in our group who are.  They could do a real and practicalservice by solving this mystery and proposing effectivesolutions. 

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

[quote="Ultraprene"]I am not well versed in Internet security, but there appear to beseveral in our group who are.  They could do a real and practicalservice by solving this mystery and proposing effectivesolutions.  [/quote]Well, I agree in thoery this would be a good idea.  I say in thorybecause too much information might actually help a stalker in becomingbetter at thier task.  That said, here are a few: Email has dirty secrets that most are unaware of.  Just likecaller ID, email leaves a trail (sometimes directly to your location). Be aware of your email name.  Many times people email others forgetting thier first and last name is in the from field. Be careful with the personal details about yourself and the areayou live in.  An innocent mention of a public event that you wentto go see would give someone an idea of where you live. 
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Bound4Fun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Bound4Fun »

I hope the scumball gets caught and spends a long time behind bars.Pleaseremember that the internet is not secure and anything you type on forum, web site, news group etc will most likely be available for thepublic to see long after you have forgotten about it.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

[quote="Bound4Fun"] Please remember that the internet is not secure and anything you type on forum, web site, news group etc will most likely be available for the
public to see long after you have forgotten about it.[/quote]

This may have been brought up before- whether any topics/threads should be deleted after a certain time period if they become inactive.   I wonder if that would have helped or not in this particular case.

Cy3eRpUnK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cy3eRpUnK »

just a shot question...!!!are there any news about this topic... it would be very nice to know if everythin' is okay with slave marie...

cosmolovesph
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cosmolovesph »

[quote="Cy3eRpUnK"]just a shot question...!!!are there any news about this topic... it would be very nice to know if everythin' is okay with slave marie...[/quote]BUMP...Hoping things are turning more positive!