Reason i am here!

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
gaggedman87
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Reason i am here!

Unread post by gaggedman87 »

I met a girl one day, wont say where is from she says iwant to keep you tied up in my room, and i wiil gag you!   Days later, she asks me if i have ever been bound and gagged??? She is 4 years s younger then me, so i never had been, so i let her!   Before i knew it my wrists were bound tight, with  myelbows, knees and ankles, and then she hogtied me!  I  saidin a pathetic face, you cant leave me like this????  She said youare right!!  grabbed an ankle sock, crammed it in my mouth andtied 3 long socks together gagging me from front to back!  Shesaid before i go, i will leave you with something!! she put my cock inher mouth and  teased me to the brink!   then stopped, andsaid i will be back for you later!  she locked the door from theoutside, and came back  in 2 hours which seemed like 24!  Next thing i knew is she came back, had a mouth full, and then fuckedme 5 times!!   After she went back to the USA i never seen heragain!  what she did, and how she did it, i would have marriedthis girl!  for her to do that again, and again!! J

CagedJaney
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by CagedJaney »

That was....something, certainly.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Let's hope she's reading right now!
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Unread post by dodgerfan »

Your story was fantastic

bondage_fan
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bondage_fan »

What a great story. to bad all of us can`t get that lucky

dungeonmouse
Chair Bound

Unread post by dungeonmouse »

On some other board, the girl is posting an equally breathless tale of her vacation in Oz.

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

i feel i should rise above my instincts and point out all of the ways this could have gone so terribly wrong...but why should i?  so i am not going to bloody hell!  what a woman to find, and what a one night stand!