Image Posting

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
gaggedutopia
Site Admin

RE: Image Posting

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

For those of you interested in posting images to the forum, I havelooked around and found a few sites that might be able to help youout.  Both are free services that add watermarks to the image inorder to pay for their services.  The first is PhotoBucket - http://www.photobucket.comThe second is ImageShack - http://www.imageshack.usI have not created accounts and tested them myself, but I have seenthem used on other forums, so they should work fine.  If anyonehas any other suggestions, feel free to let us know .
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

I suggest fapomatic.com which is adult image friendly. Seems to be an okay service so far.

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

but, but, are you trying to suggest that people might want to post adult images here???*hides under the covers in horror*it is possible i ate slightly to much chocolate earlier a useful find Fogane, thanks.for reference i use photobucket, and have done so for quite a while nowfor another forum where i am hosting and linking to non adultcontent.  it gets the job done, but i have not checked the smallprint, so i dont know what they do and do not allow.  if i had toguess i would say they do not allow adult content, just because thisseems to be standard.

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

[quote="feline"] but, but, are you trying to suggest that people might want to post adult images here???[/quote]

Well, I'm hoping they will

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

I have enabled image posting in the forum to try it out.  Rightnow there is a 50kb limit, which is not much, but at least something.If all goes well and it is not abused, I will increase the upload size limit.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!