Thank you all

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

RE: Thank you all

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Just a little thankyou for everything that you have done to give us all a great place to expand our knowledge and friendships. cagedsgt

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

I agree.  It's great to have a place where we can all discuss ourinterests without fear of being mocked or made fun of.  I've had agreat time with the pervious forum, and this one shows all the signs ofbeing the same.

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

Yeah that goes double for me- this place is more than just a bit of hot fun- it has great value for people who think there's something weird about bondage play & S/B. Speaking for myself, I'd never come across anyone in the 'real world' who admitted to tying themselves up! Gromet's Plaza was a revelation to me when I first discovered it all those years ago. (of course the 'hot fun' DOES come into it!)As I've mentioned in my posts it's extremely empowering to 'come out' & share one's fun with others, who are just as kinky! Thanks to all concerned, as well as those members who take the plunge, introduce themselves & post. toj0

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Sorry to hear that you have been so secluded, I know a great many that enjoy bondage. Just wish I could remember where I hid them all. cagedsgt

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

Yes i would like to thank all of you too(and i know i will forget names here)Gromet for having the intestal fortitude to keep this site going through all the BS that has happened over the years,the moderators(covering my ass here) for keeping this the best place to come and enjoy others thoughts and ramblings,and of course to all who post here that makes my mornings a little easier to stand because when i get here i have something to read besides the bad news in the newspapers.and a big thanks to GU for allowing Gromet to have it here.i know this sounds like im accepting an oscar or something but i mean it