Bondage FAQs for newbies and veterans...

Don't feel like searching for the answer, check here first!
knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: Bondage FAQs for newbies and veterans...

Unread post by knotseraph »

Contained in this thread will be answers to some of the most common questions regarding bondage, kink, and fetish. Contained in this post will be an explanation of the structure and function of the thread as well as guidelines on how to use the thread. Contained in the next post will be a list of links to later posts in this thread that contain the Question and the Answer as well as helpful links. This will be followed by a series of individual posts focusing on a single question each. Please do not go posting on your own in this thread but if you feel you can answer a question, please PM me and I can quote your answer. If you feel a question needs to be answered, PM me and I will put it on the list. Or if you have questions, concerns, comments, etc about the thread, PM me. Hopefully, together we can make this thread work.

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Links to specific topics:

Rope tutorials: /forum_posts.asp?TID=14128&PID=130653#130653knotseraph2011-11-23 09:41:50

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Where can I learn to use rope effectively in a bondage scene? How can I use rope to hold a vibrator in place?

Rope tutorials

In the linked thread, suggestions are given as to how to learn to use rope and how to use rope to hold a vibrator in place.knotseraph2011-11-23 09:40:49