New places to get fetish/bondage clips

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
Christina Carter
Unfettered Newbie

RE: New places to get fetish/bondage clips

Unread post by Christina Carter »

Hey Everybody!!

With all these new places popping up to get your favorite fetish and bondage clips...who knows which one is better?! Who takes less of a percentage? Who blocks your favorite content? Who doesn't?

We all know that there are some fetishes that you have to get creative in how you go about describing..lol..

Why? Because ,they "the internet police" need to be sure that everything we do is consensual.

Which I understand. Yet, I feel that we don't act it out quite that well that they would really question it.

I'm talking "Chloro" scenes :).

Anyway...getting back to the subject...

I and a bunch of the fetish/bondage producers and models are branching out to other clips stores.
Not that we do not love and appreciate C4S, because we do.

But, just like there is more than one bondage site (more like thousands), there must be other clip stores....

I have found one that I am very comfortable with putting my Content on, one that takes much less money from me and lets me bring a wider range of content to you.....

www.eclipstore.com

My store:

www.eclipstore.com/28

So, If you are in to getting your favorites by purchasing clips instead of buying a membership to a website, then this is a place you should check out.
In any event, I would like to know what you think of this clip store and the others that are popping up.
Will you try them? If not, Why?

Thanks for your time,

Christina Carter
christinacarter2010@gmail.com
www.christinabound.com
www.clips4sale.com/38975
www.eclipstore.com/28

Thromm
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Thromm »

Thanks for the heads up Christina!  I just took a quick look over there and I like their format, nice clean, quick loading... and if more of my money goes into the pockets of fine producers and performers such as yourself, then I am all for supporting a new place like this.All the best! Dan

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bnsfilms »

100 percent behind you guys.Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.html

LisaVids
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LisaVids »

Thanks for sharing!!! This looks much cleaner and easier to manage than my C4S store. Strongly considering opening one.
Thanks again! Much appreciated.

rickie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rickie »

Thank You. It's always nice to know about (and discover) new places.

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

Hi ChristinaGreat links and it's good to know that godesses like yourself are on this forum!Steve x
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.