Looking for inflatable total enclosure experience

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
FoxFire
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for inflatable total enclosure experience

Unread post by FoxFire »

Hi all,

Just a bit of background on myself - I'm a 27 year old guy in London, UK who has been a bit of a closet rubber/latex fan for a while now. My biggest like has always been the thought of being encased in inflatable latex/rubber, fully enclosed from the outside world with little or no wriggle room inside. I've seen some amazing toys for this, including the d.vote alien egg, Regulation rubber bondage ball and most recently the Studio Gum inflatable bodybag (http://www.fetters.co.uk/restraints/sle ... tudio-gum/).

I've had a look around for UK-based people offering sessions using these types of toys but not had much luck so far. I'd consider buying one myself if I could just experience the feeling in a proper environment, so this is where I thought I'd see if anyone else on this forum shares my interest and would like to help me experiment. I'm happy to take turns and wrap someone else in these too if you have one and would like me to return the favour!

In terms of logistics, I'm prepared to travel anywhere in the UK if you're interested in taking me in for a play. I'm primarily straight but don't have a problem with visiting guys for this kind of thing, so long as it's just a bit of harmless bondage fun and nothing more. Even if you're not sure, I'm open minded and would welcome any suggestions, as I find people into this kind of play are hard to come by.

Thanks for reading! Please message me if you're interested or know anyone who may be.

Adam ~

Impulsed
Chair Bound

Re: Looking for inflatable total enclosure experience

Unread post by Impulsed »

If you don't already use it I'd suggest making a rubberpal account and trying on there. It's a free site specifically for people with a thing for rubber.

Also if travelling isn't an issue for you maybe you could try going to Manchester for one of their mars4 events. I hear they have a good reputation.

FoxFire
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by FoxFire »

Thanks for the advice! I've already emailed the MARS team about their event - ill look into making an account on the other site too :)

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

I'd be tempted if I were in the U.K.; but, as it happens, I'm on the other side of the world...

But I am prompted to ask: are there any inflatable items which can be used for self-bondage? I don't suppose balls, eggs, and the like could be so used; but perhaps there are sleepsacks which inflate, and which you could zip up and padlock from the inside - which is exactly how I already lock myself inside suitcases or surfboard bags.
     I have previously used the Soma Airbag Designs inflatable surfboard bag in this manner, and it's very good - but unfortunately this bag has a tendency to develop leaks after time, and it then deflates a shortish time after being inflated. I got a few of them over a few years, but most of them developed this problem, and it's gone out of production now anyway (probably for this reason), and so the only way of getting one is from a probably decreasing supply of second-hand items which are occasionally sold on eBay or similar sites, or new ones which a few surfing stores still have old stock of.
     So I've pretty well given up on this, to my regret. If anyone knows of other inflatable surfboard bags, or bags designed for bondage which are inflatable, I would be glad to hear of them. Being surrounded by flexible fabric which in turn is surrounded by pressurized air really feels good, and is quite different from any other container.
     Thank you.

Regards, Michael.

FoxFire
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by FoxFire »

Hey Michael, thanks for the reply! Unfortunately everyone I've asked regarding self play in inflatable enclosure toys say it's a pretty bad idea, not particularly safe and awkward to do. Hence why I thought there must be other people into a similar thing who would be willing to experiment. Best of luck finding something either way though!