Hello again from Ontario Canada.

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
l4texgeek
Unfettered Newbie

Hello again from Ontario Canada.

Unread post by l4texgeek »

Hello everyone. You may remember an old profile of mine (tieguy22) but I've evolved quite a bit since that handle. Hahaha

It's been a while since I've had a profile on here but I'm looking to expand my kinky side.
I am happily and openly married (yes my wife knows too :P ) and at some point be I may be interested in looking to explore my kinks a little further than what she is comfortable with in order to satisfy my curiosity.

I'm an easy going guy, I'm fit, healthy, DnD Free and a bit of a geek (but who isn't these days?).

My particular interests that I want to explore more from a top/dom perspective are:

-Bondage (Rope, tape, latex) (Medium to Heavy, maybe even long-term)
-Mummification & Encasement (Head to toe)
-Latex (don't have any yet, but will hopefully soon)
-Objectification
-Gags
-Self Bondage (giving instructions)

I've had plenty of experience with most of these things on some level, but I want to try to go a little further beyond my current limits.

I'm not into things like: bodily fluids, piercing, marking, heavy pain, blood, etc...Just the "normal" kinky things :-P

I'm all about respect, having fun and being safe. There is nothing more important to me than that. Being a little rough can be fun too but as long as it's within everyones limits I'm cool with trying anything twice.

Give me a message if you wanna chat.